Old 04-15-2019, 16:13   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quiting, for at least a long while - Someone can pick up where I left off.

Pretty sure most of you know me around the forums. I haven't been on the game since the big January patch and don't really see myself installing it again anytime soon if ever. That being said it's not like I'll disappear completely but will be less active on the forums as maybe you've noticed I have been, among other things.

I don't really know / care to know the state of balance of things right now, so if someone knowledgeable is willing to pick up the torch and start working on the next balance thread for everyone to voice their support/concerns on that'd be great for the community. (You can use mine as a guide, and edit where necessary I'll pitch in from time to time on what I know).

Also, as far as the wikia goes I did a lot of work on it but it's really not a solo project by any means at least not where the game is at right now and it seems to keep changing to the point I again haven't updated everything since around January-February patches. I'd be willing to help on that to continue growing it as a database, and may even if I get spare time do a few things here and there but don't expect it to grow much more than it already has on that front as well. So if the community would like to pick it up that'd be again pretty awesome.

Anyway I've enjoyed trying to accomplish things with everyone and will continue to do so on the side, but not as the leader in any of these projects. If you ever have questions continue to feel free to PM me and I'll help you as best as I can with my somewhat outdated knowledge.

Thanks all, good luck moving this game in a better direction.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2019, 17:13   #2
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Everthing is pretty much balanced starting tomorrow, each class can kill any class.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2019, 17:28   #3
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Everthing is pretty much balanced starting tomorrow, each class can kill any class.
how u gonna kill thor using a stomper ww , dw , ninja , tro
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2019, 23:41   #4
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
hello ok? someone said the flying skill for thunderstriker was recently nerfed? from what i know, in the beginning the fly skill last for 40 second and 90 second cooldown which can be reset by high perfection. also another guy said that thunderstrikers are able to use other skills while flying - not just the default skill which does 50% damage on all screen. so what's up with that..
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2019, 08:31   #5
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Good riddance
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2019, 00:46   #6
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Good riddance
love u 2 bb

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2019, 15:48   #7
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
how u gonna kill thor using a stomper ww , dw , ninja , tro
confused on the sentence....
u mean how to kill a ts while flying? lots of ways dieng imprint can only last 2 hits. zap em 2 vulnerability gone in 2 seconds
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: