Old 09-30-2011, 05:12   #76
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
you both complained about gray, you posted within 1hour of eachother, also your only 2 that post in royalty section so yea you may think everyone is stupid but it's not hard to connect the dots next time you want to conceal yourself better simply don't post with your main account in the review section
Like I mentioned before I dont know any kevin O.o and so far I know I haven't seen any kevin101 posting in royalty.

You are probably like gray a corrupted vidsters who got exposed and is raging about it. I exposed gray for who he is, after some players told me ingame that vidster gray is denying their vids of danny aswell big time by giving a reason after every hit danny makes it's kinda obvious then how you role.

Anyways here is a vid of King 2fbing with magic type, and another 1 of danny.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4d04ed/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4d2043/

See how king is able to hit the target before he even reaches mid air, that is instant teleport to the other player screen. Not a mid air hit but instant wide screen teleport. And that is whay you also see in my vids with thor vs danny.

Everyone in Royalty knows that danny bots only funny thing is that the corrupted vidsters try to deny it. Replacing magictype.exe and relogging can be done in what? 10seconds? Be real.

@josh, low life scum? lol who used firework bot spammers at the last sgw cause he knew he was chanceless, cause he knew after spending 6k usd in royalty it got him nowhere, cause he was getting owned in teampk, teamskillpk, ctf, gw and elite most of the time. Stop raging dude.

LOL now i know who kronz is, you are that vidster-drblazed or whatever. The idiot who thought by playing on low quality and 1 3d effect setting that firework wouldn't spam and crash your client. A vidster since 2006 and doesn't even know the game x,x you're sad.

@the reporting the same date of kronz idea, my videos were recorded like a week or 2 before the other player so you expecting me to wait and report it a week or 2 later? x,x now you are just turning sad. You are a vidster, post the date here when I posted my report of danny and the report of kevin. I can get my report and date myself if u can get kevin's.

Last edited by MithosX; 09-30-2011 at 05:26.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 08:45   #77
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Lol Lezim you one of the biggest liars I have ever met, is there anything you don't like about?

Whats that about me spending 6k usd in royalty??? Lol man 6k usd is 250k+ cp, you talk out your ****ing ass.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 10:27   #78
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Josh you are an idiot.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:35   #79
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
You're lying about that too right?
Old 09-30-2011, 16:43   #80
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I'm on it. gimme a few minutes
sorry. was a few days. obs

oh well, it's done.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 16:45   #81
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Good job panda ;D
Old 09-30-2011, 18:50   #82
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Good job panda ;D
faaaaaaaak ưu pitch.
Old 09-30-2011, 19:03   #83
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
faaaaaaaak ưu pitch.
wowww sorry broder
Old 10-01-2011, 01:15   #84
MithosX
Banned

He got released for the 2foldbotting/editing videos lul.

I mailed her again and this time with the vids of King to show her the difference of fullscreen and contineusly teleporting and mid air teleporting. Danny is the biggest botter in Royalty that's a fact.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:32   #85
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
that's legit tfbing matt, just get over it. the edited ones are deleted for an obvious reason, they are FAKE.

his twofolding is completely natural for someone with lower than 80 ping. mid air teleporting is completely normal afaik.

thing is, danny doesn't need a magictype.dat either, as his ping is extremely low in the first place.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:13   #86
MetRo
meh

MetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond reputeMetRo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MetRo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
person that did it, be afraid. you really should be. I'm coming after you.
This made me LOL.

lambi5 125-131 tro-arch

lambi 111 arch

lambi3 124-117 warr-wat

~NewDuuDe~ 125-130-130 tro-tro-tro

~*NewDuuDe*~ nin-warr 126-114

UberPen1s 130-125-?? tro-warr-tro

Classic-Royalty_EU

~*NewDuuDe*~ 125-129-131 wat-warr-tro

???-Pluto

???? - 133-ish water-tro
MetRo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 07:18   #87
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetRo View Post
This made me LOL.
and who are you

Old 10-01-2011, 14:57   #88
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Nothings changed. Nothing at all.

Same people complaining about cheating.
Same people throwing proof at the complainers.
And everyone is still arguing with "Matt".
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 15:24   #89
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Matt im sorry but josh ,ash ,sir ive known a long time ,and im tellin ya now ,they dont NEED to use any kind of aimbot or whatever **** to kill som one ,sorry but thats the truth

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2011, 17:51   #90
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
Matt im sorry but josh ,ash ,sir ive known a long time ,and im tellin ya now ,they dont NEED to use any kind of aimbot or whatever **** to kill som one ,sorry but thats the truth
Haha hes been botjailed more than any of us and he still cries like a ****ing 2 year old every day.

I'v beat him at elite 2 weeks in a row and he got raped at team pk today haha, useless ***.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: