Old 02-16-2011, 17:42   #16
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
I know I was there. I also told Loveprince to kick you lmfao.

I was the one on Gentleman. You know, the character you were raging on saying, "BULK MORE MARTIN FULL -7 I WILL MAKE IT MY BUSINESS U NOT WIN GW."
1st you told me you was vare so you lied trying to act like vare funny xD

2nd i dont know any names to do with oxy so where you got martin from i dont know

3rd You said i wont make it past gates wait till guildwar ill make sure i get in at least once just so i can say up yours yes i took a screenshot of you saying that

Last what you failed to say is that i said to you your head is so far up your own ass just cause you have bulked up gears.

Get ya facts straight if your gonna say **** on forums

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2011, 17:45   #17
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlacK~WolF~ View Post
1st you told me you was vare so you lied trying to act like vare funny xD

2nd i dont know any names to do with oxy so where you got martin from i dont know

3rd You said i wont make it past gates wait till guildwar ill make sure i get in at least once just so i can say up yours yes i took a screenshot of you saying that

Last what you failed to say is that i said to you your head is so far up your own ass just cause you have bulked up gears.

Get ya facts straight if your gonna say **** on forums

1.) I NEVER stated I was Varekai. You assumed and I just never corrected you. Check your screenie if you don't believe me.

2.) Martin = Varekai

3.) Yes I stated you wouldn't get inside the gates. But sure try the whole guild war to get in to prove me wrong lol... I care how?

So yes, get YOUR facts straight, thanks.
Old 02-16-2011, 17:54   #18
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
1.) I NEVER stated I was Varekai. You assumed and I just never corrected you. Check your screenie if you don't believe me.

2.) Martin = Varekai

3.) Yes I stated you wouldn't get inside the gates. But sure try the whole guild war to get in to prove me wrong lol... I care how?

So yes, get YOUR facts straight, thanks.
hell i could care less i will get in and i will be going for oxy members the most
aslong as oxy or blood dont win thats a result to me kthxbye

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 06:01   #19
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlacK~WolF~ View Post
hell i could care less i will get in and i will be going for oxy members the most
aslong as oxy or blood dont win thats a result to me kthxbye
The way you say it implies that you think we actually care about winning or losing.

I mean, it's like 50 CP per member if even that for a win, so atleast I haven't cared for months if the side I'm on wins GW, as long as the match is good.

I suggest you do all you can so they don't win team, elite PK etc - the events that actually DO matter money wise.
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2011, 01:09   #20
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Take your pittyful fights else where, this is a selling thread.
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2011, 01:55   #21
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Oh drama!

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2011, 04:17   #22
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Take your pittyful fights else where, this is a selling thread.
OMG KOS THEM!!! Oh wait..

S> my SOUL! nineeeeeeeeeeee dollar
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2011, 04:45   #23
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
OMG KOS THEM!!! Oh wait..

S> my SOUL! nineeeeeeeeeeee dollar
Add "ring" after soul so we get u banned

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2011, 18:42   #24
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
Add "ring" after soul so we get u banned
Kenji is on the BALL
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2011, 00:57   #25
Ash69
Pr0

Ash69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond repute
Nooo don't worry about it don't add mine ;D

Ashhhh! Pure nin 130-130-137
First rare steed on Storm (Blazehoof)
Fixed nix

RamsesThe2nd! Ninga-Warar-Torgan 131-131-131 ~Queen

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeniRako View Post
it started one day when i saw ash in market buying sockets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coot
and you became king. you good man.
Ash69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: