Old 02-09-2011, 10:05   #106
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMonster View Post
search your stupid members who u scam every week in bot jail ! maibe the DILDO of BETSY is THERE TOO , SHE USE IT LIKE A BOT !
Kk, I will go there and give them their CPs, no problem.

Also, dont you think the whole thing about you and your dildos are getting old already?

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 10:07   #107
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Yaay dramaa!!!
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 10:11   #108
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Oh you're brave little one.
Someone has to keep you on the straight and narrow.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 11:13   #109
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Someone has to keep you on the straight and narrow.
And that'd be you? LOL.

It's like I got a tiny Huong and Rich on each shoulder!
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 11:31   #110
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And that'd be you? LOL.

It's like I got a tiny Huong and Rich on each shoulder!
It's like Huong said.. It's like we're your parents LOL
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 11:45   #111
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That'd just be wrong.

Old 02-09-2011, 11:50   #112
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Neukku^^
Sickkk

Kyoshiro~ tro-war-tro 130-130-135
GuildLeader of Tranquility

Royalty_EU

Aki~ wat-war-tro 130-130-136
Neukku^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 12:20   #113
Mia4721
Artemis*

Mia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond reputeMia4721 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile aww i can understand ur situation

i been so busy with college/life too
come back soon and have fun at the university

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Non-stop Nyan Cat
Mia4721 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 12:45   #114
lolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neukku^^ View Post
Sickkk
I know right Z.z.

Old 02-09-2011, 14:07   #115
fish.flute
sky pirate

fish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond repute
@RockMonster: I don't believe you've scammed anyone, based on what I've read. You didn't break any rules, after all--other than rules set by other players (like SH in general, it sounds), and those ultimately amount to nothing. And it's not like my opinion here really matters...especially since I'm not even playing the game.

But you're still a 'tard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
and that is the story from the other side. in caps. cruise control for cool
I lol'd.

Quote:
How come everyone thinks I'm so incapable of being nice? LOL.
U is big bully mark, mk.
I have met some amazing people on Conquer. Some are still around, but many more have left. 'Tis sad to have lost touched with so many of you, 'cause you're some of the awesomest people I've ever met. So, to all friends out there, I dedicate my siggie to you.

<3 to Lizzeh 'cuz she's still the coolestest person in the game

Last edited by fish.flute; 02-09-2011 at 14:09.
fish.flute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 02:15   #116
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Quote:
PFFT. If we had kids, they would be MUCH prettier than Mark!!!

Mark on a good day:

xMiraclex speaks to Ghost:
If you had the slightest idea of what was happening in the world, you would know that

Ghost speaks to xMiraclex:
i dont hav a clue coz i play conquer all day

HEY MAN! Look at me!! I went out and got DRUNK and I'm ****faced!!! I must log onto conquer forums and tell people of the internet that I drank some alcohol LULZ ! - LOSERS.

I make little boys cry with my tiny pink font

xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 02:17   #117
lolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiraclex View Post
PFFT. If we had kids, they would be MUCH prettier than Mark!!!

Mark on a good day:

God damn I'm cool.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:31   #118
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
and the peniz size is correct too
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 02:34   #119
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
and the peniz size is correct too
Juss misses blond hair.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 03:59   #120
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
marks bald. Richies influence
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: