Old 02-09-2011, 08:43   #91
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, I don't get how the hell he managed to even get any exploits, considering that only thing he does is herc with like 5 sock in gear?
Or did you share the CPs during a match against some totally random guild?
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 08:57   #92
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
Actually, I don't get how the hell he managed to even get any exploits, considering that only thing he does is herc with like 5 sock in gear?
We put it against that Nazgul's guild, seeing as hes only one person in his guild, figured it would be easiest to collect the cps, but oh well.

We told the guild during the whole guild pk that CPs would be handed in to me so I could distribute them fairly to all members, but some people are just too stupid.

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 08:58   #93
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMonster View Post
i din`t know he is ghay like u LMAO ! lololololol u and him LOVERS? ...now i understand why Betsy need dildo`s men , ***en french *** ..i was knew french and italians are *** lolololol
What's a ghay ? is it a man with a penjis ?
I never said he was "ghay", you said :
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMonster View Post
SCRUB WITH HIS LITTLE PENJIS CAN`T DO MUCH DAMAGE TRUST MEH ...
So basicly you know his "penjis" size, you know he can't do much damage... so i assume you got butt ****ed ?
So yea, if he's "ghay", you'r too, we trust you on that

Btw, you can use caps all you want, say all you want, those cps weren't scrub's or betsty's, they were SH's. Scrub and betsy share it to their guild, and if you weren't a retard you would have get a share too, probably not as much as you stole, but still.
I never liked you, that's why i and got you kicked from oxymoron several times, thank god you followed Betsy when she left....

You don't have skills or gear, and you lost many friends for... 5 dbs... You'r so pathetic
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Last edited by Firekiss; 02-09-2011 at 09:01.
Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:06   #94
Jah
H.I.M.

Jah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
What's a ghay ? is it a man with a penjis ?
I never said he was "ghay", you said :

So basicly you know his "penjis" size, you know he can't do much damage... so i assume you got butt ****ed ?
So yea, if he's "ghay", you'r too, we trust you on that

Btw, you can use caps all you want, say all you want, those cps weren't scrub's or betsty's, they were SH's. Scrub and betsy share it to their guild, and if you weren't a retard you would have get a share too, probably not as much as you stole, but still.
I never liked you, that's why i and got you kicked from oxymoron several times, thank god you followed Betsy when she left....

You don't have skills or gear, and you lost many friends for... 5 dbs... You'r so pathetic
and you're french

I'm sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker-v2.5 View Post
benja knows best
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
Benja is just evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityC View Post
I wan sawk Benja c0k men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorec View Post
i miss my benja booom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Benja pro
Quote:
No'one can beat Benjas bassvoice and manliness sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Run along back to your 360 BP server where you are safe from "skill". Ok ty bb.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:09   #95
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
and you're french
WHO TOLD YOU THIS ?!
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 02-09-2011, 09:16   #96
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post

lul. Btw sorri for pking you =[. And no Huong didn't make me say it #01.
Well IMO hell just froze over, lol.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:23   #97
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well IMO hell just froze over, lol.
How come everyone thinks I'm so incapable of being nice? LOL.
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:24   #98
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
in marks case its more like hell just went into ice age slumber mode
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:25   #99
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
in marks case its more like hell just went into ice age slumber mode
Dude you do realize hell gets pretty boring when I manage to scare everyone down here away right? =[

Old 02-09-2011, 09:30   #100
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha hahaha hahahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaha

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:38   #101
Neukku^^

Neukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond reputeNeukku^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Neukku^^
Quote:
From pole hitting, 9k cps to share. I got about 5k of it and rest went to other peeps from hitting the banner at start :X (There was only few ppl in)

Kyoshiro~ tro-war-tro 130-130-135
GuildLeader of Tranquility

Royalty_EU

Aki~ wat-war-tro 130-130-136

Last edited by Neukku^^; 02-09-2011 at 09:45.
Neukku^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:47   #102
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not that you're incapable of being nice.. Rather, incapable of admitting you're wrong, accepting responsibility for your actions(only in this particular instance) and subsequently apologizing for them.

At least.. You never fking apologize to me you ******* LOL jke jke <3
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:52   #103
lolen

Quote:
It's not that you're incapable of being nice.. Rather, incapable of admitting you're wrong, accepting responsibility for your actions(only in this particular instance) and subsequently apologizing for them.

At least.. You never fking apologize to me you ******* LOL jke jke <3
Oh you're brave little one.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:58   #104
Firekiss
Frenchy

Once bob said i was sexy.
True story.
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;

Old 02-09-2011, 09:58   #105
RockMonster

RockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond reputeRockMonster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
We put it against that Nazgul's guild, seeing as hes only one person in his guild, figured it would be easiest to collect the cps, but oh well.

We told the guild during the whole guild pk that CPs would be handed in to me so I could distribute them fairly to all members, but some people are just too stupid.

search your stupid members who u scam every week in bot jail ! maibe the DILDO of BETSY is THERE TOO , SHE USE IT LIKE A BOT !

Guild: -------------
RockMonster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: