Old 01-12-2018, 18:11   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
New Warrior Throw Rune Skill

Hello everyone =)

Now warriors are gonna have that Throw skill that will cancel one target xp skill's effect... They are already the class that can get xp skill the fastest (I think >.<) ... So I can see them using that skill when they kill bosses to cancel WWs' xp skill, or other warrior's superman too, and in arena 1v1 taos who had a lil extra defense with xp shield, now will have nothing against them... how well thought out

I hope that at least there is a very lonnnnnnnnnnnng cool down time. If it is the case players might be able to get xp skill again with perfection effect. Also, WW's Chilling Snow could be very useful now

But really, TQ, confess, you have no idea what you doing, right? =.=
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-12-2018 at 20:59. Reason: Spelllinnng...
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2018, 06:33   #2
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
All runes just give skills that are annoying as ****. Co is getting more and more **** by the day, losing every bit of skill needed there's left. They are really trying to ruin the fun part of the game.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2018, 12:58   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
All runes just give skills that are annoying as ****. Co is getting more and more **** by the day, losing every bit of skill needed there's left. They are really trying to ruin the fun part of the game.
Not sure why you say that, seems like they're balancing some aspects of the game while expanding other places.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2018, 17:47   #4
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
https://zf.99.com/activity/2018/grain/
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2018, 20:44   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post

Hello and thank you talkdjenttome =)

Warrior skill seems to be working like other skill with BP difference... And I like that 300 seconds cool down hahaha >.<

But I don't think I like a lot those things with the red, yellow and blue colors... It looks like another thing to upgrade forever *crying*
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-13-2018, 21:29   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello and thank you talkdjenttome =)

Warrior skill seems to be working like other skill with BP difference... And I like that 300 seconds cool down hahaha >.<

But I don't think I like a lot those things with the red, yellow and blue colors... It looks like another thing to upgrade forever *crying*
Yeah seems that its another upgrade item RIP. Also, I don't think warriors with fist will be able to use this skill, I could be wrong. It seems Fist warrior, Assassin, and Stomper WW will get no rune skills (Minus the Yellow one where you get to choose what arch type you want to be), but Shield war, Archer, WW will. Which seems fair to me those first 3 don't really need any buffs at all to em. The fire buff is looking super good, Using FOH basically gives them a magic stigma and hitting targets in the air from either a DWAR knock up or monk or someone using an xp skill where only magic damage hits "Maniac dance, Ninja Spin" Gives Fires an additional 20k damage vs those targets. Fires will be played again, they were already decent counters against maniac dancing pole taking wars this only increases that.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 01-13-2018, 21:57   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yeah seems that its another upgrade item RIP. Also, I don't think warriors with fist will be able to use this skill, I could be wrong. It seems Fist warrior, Assassin, and Stomper WW will get no rune skills (Minus the Yellow one where you get to choose what arch type you want to be), but Shield war, Archer, WW will. Which seems fair to me those first 3 don't really need any buffs at all to em. The fire buff is looking super good, Using FOH basically gives them a magic stigma and hitting targets in the air from either a DWAR knock up or monk or someone using an xp skill where only magic damage hits "Maniac dance, Ninja Spin" Gives Fires an additional 20k damage vs those targets. Fires will be played again, they were already decent counters against maniac dancing pole taking wars this only increases that.
Hello Returning =)

I hope you're right for fires *sigh*

Also, for each blue skill, you have 27 levels of upgrade urghhh

For exemple for fires (excuse the google translation people, okaayyy? ):

"1 hell fire each hit an increase of 500 damage, a maximum increase of 7000 points; life lotus hit 1500 increments each injury."

and last level

"27 hellfire hit each increase of 3000 points of damage, up to increase 7000 points; life lotus each hit an increase of 10000 points of damage."
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-13-2018, 23:23   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning =)

I hope you're right for fires *sigh*

Also, for each blue skill, you have 27 levels of upgrade urghhh

For exemple for fires (excuse the google translation people, okaayyy? ):

"1 hell fire each hit an increase of 500 damage, a maximum increase of 7000 points; life lotus hit 1500 increments each injury."

and last level

"27 hellfire hit each increase of 3000 points of damage, up to increase 7000 points; life lotus each hit an increase of 10000 points of damage."
Yeah, but not too much between them really. If you look at the FOH that's only 14 hits at base for foh isnt too bad, and no one will get hit by lotus really;x so it shouldn't be too bad and hopefully the upgrades are easy enough.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:14   #9
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
hopefully the upgrades are easy enough.
Skills seem to be harder and harder to upgrade... WW just by paying a lot of cps cuz there was not other way I guess... So, I am not too confident about the upgrade easiness =(

Some skills look too strong... Monk shield when fixed absorbs 350k damage! O.O.. water active attack skill (no upgrade to make) 55 percent of maximum life x 1.4 (I guess >.<) as +final p damage.. So if a water has 65k life will be 65,000 x 0.55 x 1.4 = 50,050 of damage? urghhh`

Others seem very good too, so it will be interesting to see when runes come out how everything really works ^_^
Sake - Most noob
Old 01-14-2018, 02:46   #10
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i think warr's , archer's red rune will be available for both assassin and epic war.

windwalker's red rune is for stomper . its a passive skill that can allow revenge tail to reflect as many as hits during its activation.

trojan's red rune. all i can understand that its something to do with phoenix , rage and penetration . perhaps you will be able to use all of them with epic equipped or not.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2018, 08:26   #11
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
i think warr's , archer's red rune will be available for both assassin and epic war.

windwalker's red rune is for stomper . its a passive skill that can allow revenge tail to reflect as many as hits during its activation.

trojan's red rune. all i can understand that its something to do with phoenix , rage and penetration . perhaps you will be able to use all of them with epic equipped or not.
The red rune should of been a feature when epics was first released.
Why am I using a rune to use skills I already own, they knew people didn't like the garbage passive skill but now I have to pay to use my own skills.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: