Old 05-02-2014, 23:14   #1
dutescualex

dutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud ofdutescualex has much to be proud of
Assassin leveling 90-130.

Hi i need a Assassin leveling guide from level 90 to 130 with bound items and bound +1 stones.
TY

Last edited by dutescualex; 05-02-2014 at 23:16.
dutescualex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 05:21   #2
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Stop being a trendwhore assassin.
Get a decent bow.
Scatter your ass off.
The end.
:/
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46   #3
JackSaparrow
Banned

JackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
Stop being a trendwhore assassin.
Get a decent bow.
Scatter your ass off.
The end.
:/
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooool
JackSaparrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 12:48   #4
tamika

tamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond reputetamika has a reputation beyond repute
nothing you can level on without good permanent soul gears atm...just get enlights and do daily quests/arena etc. anything that gives xp and doesn't involve killing monsters......once your 100+ get talismans and just autohunt in lab 1 till 110 or just go to fg1 or 2.
tamika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 13:43   #5
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSaparrow View Post
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooool
Why you laughing?
Does it make you feel cool?

o__oż
Assassin is the PvP side, not the PvE side of the class.
If archers were meant to level with knives, there'd be a sustainable mass attack.
Wave isn't quite a leveling skill, having to sit every 4th shot makes it a pain in the ass.
Single targeting with Wound is inefficient.
Unique or so bow with fixed scatter will always be the best way an archer can actively level fairly quickly.
Dreams/Eternity:
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
Old 05-03-2014, 14:10   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
http://credit.91.com/purchase/
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 21:49   #7
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why you laughing?
Does it make you feel cool?

o__oż
Assassin is the PvP side, not the PvE side of the class.
If archers were meant to level with knives, there'd be a sustainable mass attack.
Wave isn't quite a leveling skill, having to sit every 4th shot makes it a pain in the ass.
Single targeting with Wound is inefficient.
Unique or so bow with fixed scatter will always be the best way an archer can actively level fairly quickly.
This is true, youre gonna want to get a bow and scatter black named mobs, if you have geared friends you can have them tank the mobs and you sit and scatter them, that always works.

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2014, 05:09   #8
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelease View Post
This is true, youre gonna want to get a bow and scatter black named mobs, if you have geared friends you can have them tank the mobs and you sit and scatter them, that always works.
Worked for me three times over.
Twice without a fan and tower, too. ;D

I miss the days when archers had to fly to level well.
Dreams/Eternity:
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:25   #9
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Worked for me three times over.
Twice without a fan and tower, too. ;D

I miss the days when archers had to fly to level well.
yeah haha I still remember being like level 40 and flying at birdmen, when I lost fly I had to jump around like a maniac till I could fly again... good times

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: