Old 04-29-2014, 03:16   #1
Mysticoz

Mysticoz is on a distinguished road
WTF are you doing TQ

you are destroying "newer" servers BY OPENING ANOTHER ONE!!!

let the ones u just destroyed get an economy going before u decide to money grub some more on some desperate eggy bulkers looking for some power.

HERCULES, FASTBLADE, MORTAL STRIKE SERVERS ARE ALL DEAD!!!

god dam officials who decided a new server should be opened need to be shot! WOW....

DO NOT feed the trolls
Mysticoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 03:23   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Deleted in 5...4...3...
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 03:24   #3
Mysticoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Deleted in 5...4...3...
yea im waiting too. they dont like the truth

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 04-29-2014, 03:25   #4
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
yea im waiting too. they dont like the truth
Damn communists!
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 03:34   #5
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
It's not like they are getting any new players.
I give this game another year or so before they merge all the servers together and then it'll just shut down
Old 04-29-2014, 03:40   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

let the ones u just destroyed get an economy going before u decide to money grub some more on some desperate eggy bulkers looking for some power.

god dam officials who decided a new server should be opened need to be shot! WOW....
No offence but why would you ever think that a new server is going to be decent? Other than a handful of people bulking for king, the rest of the server is comprised of noobs.

See my post at #49 here http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...7#post11840577

Last edited by Promethean; 04-29-2014 at 03:48. Reason: Corrected URL to link to post #49
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 03:42   #7
Mysticoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
No offence but why would you ever think that a new server is going to be decent? Other than a handful of people bulking for king, the rest of the server is comprised of noobs.

See my post at #49 here http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...5#post11840615
im assuming that you skin read my thread/post and failed to get the jist of what im trying to portay here.

I DO NOT want another new server. the ones we have are dying as it is

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 04-29-2014, 03:45   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im assuming that you skin read my thread/post and failed to get the jist of what im trying to portay here.

I'm assuming you failed to click on my link. I think you also failed to notice my accusation that you were retarded for choosing to start over on Hercules, so I've helpfully clarified this in my post.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:50   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Here is a full lisf of people in TQ who care about what YOU want:
/End of the list.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 04:04   #10
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
oh man.....
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 05:21   #11
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Ish called "milking the cow".

I recommend that you guys get some economy lessons.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 05:34   #12
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Ish called "milking the cow".

I recommend that you guys get some economy lessons.
Did you mean "economics"? I recommend that you take some English lessons.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:24   #13
davis111

davis111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

they are guna merge these server together soon. that's the logic
davis111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 10:53   #14
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you so butt hurt over what they are doing, they are making business the way they see befitting. Unless you have a better applicable method, give it to them. Whining won't get you anywhere.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 11:24   #15
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Idk why people still complain about TQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: