View Poll Results: Which interface do you like?
Picture One 131 48.52%
Picture Two 52 19.26%
Picture Three 34 12.59%
Picture Four 12 4.44%
The current one 24 8.89%
Others 17 6.30%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2009, 02:27   #46
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRicedOut View Post
Even Better Suggestion: Stop Working On Conquer 2.0 [It Fails Already] , and start working on Conquer 1.0 Somthing that TQ might not fail as much on
if you want CO1 so bad, buy the company and arrange it
else just STFU and have patience....

i wanna bet most of you will be running back to CO2 in weeks, becouse you wont be able to survive the CO1 leveling climate...
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 06:15   #47
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post

i wanna bet most of you will be running back to CO2 in weeks, becouse you wont be able to survive the CO1 leveling climate...
neh i give them 3 days (until they run back )
Old 08-13-2009, 08:02   #48
MZB0

MZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond repute
2 and 3 for me but i think on all of them you need to round out the edges it would look more appeling to the eyes they just look to square and like some one else said it would be nice if you could change the layout in your options or atleast pack all three in a patch that can be stored in your co folder as a layover map so i can just go in my folder and change any of them out if i wanted im the only one that is going to see the graphic on my screen so just doing it that way is fine and you could do it as a option then instead of some people that arnt on the fourm and like the current one
MZB0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2009, 22:38   #49
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
Why not work on Conquer 1.0 instead of continueing adding things on 2.0 When nothing will ever change...

The only hope left for TQ is Conquer 1.0..

RATE 5 STARS , SUBSCRIBE, ADD AS FRIEND [/size]
YouGotRicedOut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 00:55   #50
Seria_Ceres
Bones =)

Seria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond reputeSeria_Ceres has a reputation beyond repute
I really didn't notice much a difference >.> but I love the chinese layout...the english version....

Hubby: IronMorty`

~~~PhantomWarriors~~~
~~~~CP Supervisor~~~~

Aries Server~~>(Dramatic) Aquarius Server
Seria_Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 08:47   #51
Abbadon
Banned

Abbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond repute
Nicely stolen from Silkroad Online.
Abbadon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 09:40   #52
iChucK
Banned

iChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond reputeiChucK has a reputation beyond repute
First one looks nice, but quit the coloring things for the skills, Menus and that kind of stuff, it looks too childist, its better some neutral colour that fits with the interface.
iChucK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 10:00   #53
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
no 2 cuz no ****y buttons in the middle of the screen (bless and stuff)

Anti-TQ Anthem

Help us win and humiliate the mods!
VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
there are no bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
what a stupid game
VicAnd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 21:05   #54
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
The first picture is good one , But like someone of you said , Why don't you put all of them and the players chose what he wants.
Old 08-15-2009, 22:50   #55
Shugojin

Shugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud ofShugojin has much to be proud of
Make it possible to set the screen resolution higher than 1024x768!!!
Shugojin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2009, 09:38   #56
Perex

Perex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond reputePerex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GacktCamui View Post
Pic 3 looks darker than normal, can't tell on the rest. Does that interface make the maps darker? or does this also mean that the day/evening/night/dawn system will be added finally.
yeah that would be great..
so the interface will change of co..?
these pics all look great...
Perex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 01:39   #57
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
I'm still waiting for a custom CO2 interface, not this ripped version of one of their other games.
^
amen
Quote:

but he's poor. so i'm assuming he "hates" bulkers (aka:jealous) also

I don't think TQ realizes that their interface is amazingly simple <- which is perfect! Simplicity is key here. I don't want to be shifting through menu's to get to stuff. Why do you think vista is unpopular?

Last edited by skyscan; 08-21-2009 at 01:43.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 13:43   #58
raizenkohakus
Banned

raizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond repute
to answer those who thinks CO 2 fails.. TQ get a lot more cash from CO2 than CO1, they will get enough db from CO1 to satisfy them only when CO1 is launched, until players will make super gear and until millions of silvers will be "harvested" . that's why they delay the release of CO1... they make tons of cash with CO2 anyway, and that Twin City carnival? 99 lilly selling for 15 cps when they cost 550? doesent this ring any bell? TQ wanna nullify any other capability of making cash in this game besides bulking ! -_- bulkers have priority everytime ! in those drawings events i saw ****ty draws, but very ****TY, that winned, because of? the DB codes bought on that account of course i've seen botters that never got in jail because? they bulk .
raizenkohakus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 18:20   #59
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raizenkohakus View Post
to answer those who thinks CO 2 fails.. TQ get a lot more cash from CO2 than CO1, they will get enough db from CO1 to satisfy them only when CO1 is launched, until players will make super gear and until millions of silvers will be "harvested" . that's why they delay the release of CO1... they make tons of cash with CO2 anyway, and that Twin City carnival? 99 lilly selling for 15 cps when they cost 550? doesent this ring any bell? TQ wanna nullify any other capability of making cash in this game besides bulking ! -_- bulkers have priority everytime ! in those drawings events i saw ****ty draws, but very ****TY, that winned, because of? the DB codes bought on that account of course i've seen botters that never got in jail because? they bulk .
TQ jails everyone, they love to jail bulkers..
hell, they love to ban them!
wanna know why?
cause the hardcore bulkers are so addicted, they will just start over...

your view on TQ is crazy, yes their moneyhungry, but that is the whole point you're missing!
why help bulkers? when you earn more by not helping them....
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 21:09   #60
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for 1 but really...Anything will do.

I suggest though that the HP and MP should be shown in digit too just like the third picture (top left)

That way players will know exactly how much health they have left and when to run/pot and when not to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook