Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 16:11   #61
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ... View Post
Here's my idea

Equipable weapon: gloves or whatever you want to call them - left and right glove for each hand.
The gloves can be physical attack gloves, or magical attack gloves - that is, they both have stats for physical and magic attack, but for example, a mib may drop one with the primary attribute in physical. Or another monster may drop on with primary attribute magic attack.

There are maybe 4-5 different "classes" or levels of magic: phys ratio.

So one glove may be class 5 magic/class 1 phys. Meaning it has higher magic attack and lower phys.
Another may be class 1 magic, and class 5 phys - stronger phys, lower magic.
Or you can have in between. class 3/class 3
(These classes can be upgradeable with Super gems - but if you make magic go up, then phys goes down and vice versa)
Essentially, this means that although there is only one weapon: gloves, for them, technically its like... lots more. Like how there is sword/blade/hook/dagger/club with different attack ranges, there will be gloves with different attack ranges, except they have the same name, and only the stats vary.

This way, you can customise maybe a more magic damage focused monk, or a more physical damage focused monk - your choice depending on who you want to attack.

Attack type: Both magic and physical, though attack in a physical way (ie. no clicking from far away and hitting, like tornado)
This means for example, a tro with a coro (less m-def) will still take less damage from the physical proportion of the attack, but more from the magic proportion. Or taos will take more damage from the physical attack, and less from the magic. (Magic damage calculated. Phys dam calculated. Then added together for final damage received)

Attack strength: weak. Maxed out monk should only be able to do 3-4k per hit on a maxed out other char.
Attack speed: fast, (but not crazy fast)

pvp skill: something similar to how fb/ss works, though a bit easier to aim (they will have weak attack, so dont worry too much)
they shoot out a line thingy, of like, "focus area". If it hits someone, they dash towards them and make a first hit with like, 85% chance.
Then they could make a second hit with 60% chance IF they hit the first time.
And then finally, 30% chance for a third hit AFTER they have hit the first two times. So it's potentially a three hit combo. (that means there's a .85*.6*.3 = 15ish% chance of hitting three times = about 10-14k damage since they're weak.
(I suppose the second and third hits could be random percentages... or to make it more interesting and skill intensive - make it so that they have to click in certain places at precise timing to hit the next two times.)

Defense: high. This is because monks meditate and stuff... so they can block out pain etc. and take less damage. It's more of an inherent stat/skill, rather than coming from gears. This could be a skill which can be leveled up
This idea is epic.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2009, 14:31   #62
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Here's my idea

Equipable weapon: gloves or whatever you want to call them - left and right glove for each hand.
The gloves can be physical attack gloves, or magical attack gloves - that is, they both have stats for physical and magic attack, but for example, a mib may drop one with the primary attribute in physical. Or another monster may drop on with primary attribute magic attack.

So one glove may be class 5 magic/class 1 phys. Meaning it has higher magic attack and lower phys.
(These classes can be upgradeable with Super gems - but if you make magic go up, then phys goes down and vice versa)
Essentially, this means that although there is only one weapon: gloves, for them, technically its like... lots more. Like how there is sword/blade/hook/dagger/club with different attack ranges, there will be gloves with different attack ranges, except they have the same name, and only the stats vary.

This way, you can customise maybe a more magic damage focused monk, or a more physical damage focused monk - your choice depending on who you want to attack.

Attack type: Both magic and physical, though attack in a physical way (ie. no clicking from far away and hitting, like tornado)
This means for example, a tro with a coro (less m-def) will still take less damage from the physical proportion of the attack, but more from the magic proportion. Or taos will take more damage from the physical attack, and less from the magic. (Magic damage calculated. Phys dam calculated. Then added together for final damage received)

Attack strength: weak. Maxed out monk should only be able to do 3-4k per hit on a maxed out other char.

pvp skill: something similar to how fb/ss works, though a bit easier to aim (they will have weak attack, so dont worry too much)
they shoot out a line thingy, of like, "focus area". If it hits someone, they dash towards them and make a first hit with like, 85% chance.
And then finally, 30% chance for a third hit AFTER they have hit the first two times. So it's potentially a three hit combo. (that means there's a .85*.6*.3 = 15ish% chance of hitting three times = about 10-14k damage since they're weak.
(I suppose the second and third hits could be random percentages... or to make it more interesting and skill intensive - make it so that they have to click in certain places at precise timing to hit the next two times.)

Defense: high. This is because monks meditate and stuff... so they can block out pain etc. and take less damage. It's more of an inherent stat/skill, rather than coming from gears. This could be a skill which can be leveled up

I approve this Idea

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 01:31   #63
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
When I first came to the game I saw you could transform into stuff and I thought at first that there was class that battles by transforming xD

I think that'd be cool skills. Where each transformation has different assets used for different situations, it could also come forth with a lot of creativity and possibly involve the community in designing said transformations.

Whoops! Forgot to add into the "TQ Might Like This" *cough*money*cough* train of thought: For more powerful transformations it'd be some crazy-hard quest to get it or buy it in shopping mall for not-to-cheap.

Last edited by skyscan; 08-21-2009 at 01:37.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2009, 18:13   #64
Carnifex
Mista Luck

Carnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
This.
Agreed....

In simple terms

None of that "they need to be pure water or full support no melee" bull****, first of who has the time to start over a pure water especially since it doesnt have fog (sayin that for the ninjnoob lovers out there), and how would you implement the aps for a skill then? there has never been a skill that is based on your ability points so why even say that. If you want to do that, they should make fog a ability point based skill (you have to have your points a certain way to use it).

With the shaolin monks supposedly comming soon, dont you think that tq's gonna screw them up too? They are going to have a skill that is overpowered, or multiple for facks sake. (i keep forgetting about the previous ninja's vortex that you can pk anyone you want and you take only 1's, toxic fog... if you know it, i need not say more.) They wont have a pet, they will have a skill that anyone can rb from if they start it first.

It's just so stupid and you guys dont realize that this topic isnt for our benefit to have fun playing a game, it's a company ploy to get your money.

Semi-Quit

Carnifex Warrior 127 > Warrior 81 (merchant now)

Glgamesh Trojan 130 > Warrior 130 > Water 111(main)
Carnifex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2009, 07:54   #65
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
Agreed....

In simple terms

None of that "they need to be pure water or full support no melee" bull****, first of who has the time to start over a pure water especially since it doesnt have fog (sayin that for the ninjnoob lovers out there), and how would you implement the aps for a skill then? there has never been a skill that is based on your ability points so why even say that. If you want to do that, they should make fog a ability point based skill (you have to have your points a certain way to use it).

With the shaolin monks supposedly comming soon, dont you think that tq's gonna screw them up too? They are going to have a skill that is overpowered, or multiple for facks sake. (i keep forgetting about the previous ninja's vortex that you can pk anyone you want and you take only 1's, toxic fog... if you know it, i need not say more.) They wont have a pet, they will have a skill that anyone can rb from if they start it first.

It's just so stupid and you guys dont realize that this topic isnt for our benefit to have fun playing a game, it's a company ploy to get your money.
I retract my previous "this" to give this post a stamp of "this".
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 12:23   #66
acke

acke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Everybody

My name is Acke and i do play this game for about 4 years now and this is my idea of the new class called Monk

1 ) Weapons

Well we all know that monk stands for Kung Fu & Healing , So if i would be the designer of conquer online 2.0 i would make 2 fighting methods

- Boxing : Because Kung Fu is also in real life with fist's
- Magic Staff : Like an Magican

2) Skills

Well i think its time for something new ! not just get an lvl and go to ur trainer and learn a skill ! No ! i would make something like a Point System so u need like 5 points to learn an easy skill and like 10 or even 20 to learn a hard skill !

To earn points u must lvl . But don't make the skills of the monk to Powerfull like u guys did with the ninja class . No offence but they are really too strong

3 ) Talisman

U should make that talisman only can be used for lvling and not for pk ! because its annoying archer who fly just stay in the air and keep killing

Ok this is my opinion !

Hope u guys like it

Acke

Accounts:

*Kitana*
Nin-Nin-Nin
130-130-133
acke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 14:08   #67
JeremyHill

JeremyHill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acke View Post
Hey Everybody

My name is Acke and i do play this game for about 4 years now and this is my idea of the new class called Monk

1 ) Weapons

Well we all know that monk stands for Kung Fu & Healing , So if i would be the designer of conquer online 2.0 i would make 2 fighting methods

- Boxing : Because Kung Fu is also in real life with fist's
- Magic Staff : Like an Magican

2) Skills

Well i think its time for something new ! not just get an lvl and go to ur trainer and learn a skill ! No ! i would make something like a Point System so u need like 5 points to learn an easy skill and like 10 or even 20 to learn a hard skill !

To earn points u must lvl . But don't make the skills of the monk to Powerfull like u guys did with the ninja class . No offence but they are really too strong

3 ) Talisman

U should make that talisman only can be used for lvling and not for pk ! because its annoying archer who fly just stay in the air and keep killing

Ok this is my opinion !

Hope u guys like it

Acke
1) Great idea for weapons, no complaints.

2) This is conquer, its not WoW or Diablo or some other generic MMORPG, skill points should NEVER be introduced, it will just cause more problems and complaints. as for the ninja class being overpowered, i dont really consider a class where most damage is based off of % of current HP skills is really powerful. Toxic Fog + Zap is really the only way ninja's CAN win due to its immensely low HP and DEF. Counter-Kill is great for damage sure, but a 15 second cool down? having to take a beating to activate it? (which we all know the ninja CANNOT take a beating, even from an archer) roll in with the TwoFold Blades (horrible skill name BTW TQ, try something like Double/Twin Slash next time) which ALSO has horrible damage (1 attack worth of damage being split into two attacks which can result in hitting a 1 and a 0 if you fight someone your level and hit the low end of your Attack Range) and on top of all of this, throw in the WORST average damage amongst ANY class to boot. no i dont consider them overpowered in ANY respect.

3) Worst idea yet. ONLY for Lvling? is that what this game has come to in the past few years? this game was DESIGNED with OPEN PK so you COULD kill eachother. thats ALL this game is about. why do you strive for your good gear and your new skills/levels? so you can fight harder monsters? NO, so you can KILL people and Join in Guildwars and Clan wars, and play the game the way its supposed to be played.

Lets just KEEP the game system the way it is and introduce a new class. if you wanna try something new, perhaps make the new classes attacks based off of % damage, like Magic and Physical attacks that do XXX% of your Attack or Magic Attack. Perhaps introduce the Magical class as a heavily armored Mage with Equal balance in Attack/Magic and MEDIUM rang spells rather than long range like the Tao's. Or perhaps introduce Trap elements, like this whole talisman idea. Perhaps he can lay a talisman that dea's XXX% damage to everything in it every X seconds for XXX # of Seconds Total.

Lets NOT change the games Skill mechanics or Gameplay style (PKing) and maybe introduce a few Tried and True game elements (Elements such as Fire/Wind/etc, or More skills for OLD classes [i know the trojan/warrior could use a skill or two =/], maybe Subclassing [that maybe a bit too much considering we already have Rebirthing], Etc)
JeremyHill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 23:35   #68
buloyv01

buloyv01 is on a distinguished road
You know what? I'd like to see Shoguns or "the samurai's" in Conquer Online... wow, imagine a level 130 Samurai sword in one hand and a new hehe that would be a kickass class! hehe and its time to introduce the primative hand carried cannon's used by the shoguns in their time!
buloyv01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2009, 10:03   #69
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
upgraded my post, posted it in the discussion in suggestions too.

Monks

Outline of class
Monks - Master of martial arts and the ability to focus their chi in such a way that they are can form it external to themselves. While neither ferocious attackers or having exceptional defensive skills, their connection with nature and the spiritual realm gives them an edge in battle. Watch out for their combination of magical and physical attacks - you had better be prepared!

Attack type: Both magic and physical, though attack in a physical way (ie. no clicking on characters from far away and hitting, like tornado)
Attack speed: fastish

Essentially, their p-atk and m-atk are half of that of normal chars, since their total attack will be added together. (2 half attacks = 1 whole attack, theoretically)

Defense: Lowest of all classes. However, made up a bit by innate defense, and after going pure, increased greatly from Nirvana skill (see below)
Innate ability - all monks regardless of rb.
Take 20% less damage (like however it happens with RBs)

Summary: Medium hp. Medium attack speed. Low m and p attack. Low defense.

Equipment

Sedge (Rice hat thingy)
P-def - same levels as normal headgear
lvl 120 super stats - 379

Cloak
P-def and M-def
lvl 120 super stats - 553 - 55%

Pendant - same levels as bags
M-def + P-def
lvl 126 super stats - 275 - 15%

Armband
M-atk and P-atk
lvl 127 super stats ~ P-atk - 886-1006 ~ M-atk - 215

Boots - as normal

Note: Defence equips tweaked to discourage use of earrings instead of Sedge Hat - as they will greatly suffer in p-def without the hat.

Weapons
(Magic/Physical) Gauntlet - glove thingy
  • Each gauntlet has magic and physical damage
  • There are 4 classes of each, with class 1 having low m/p-atk, and class 4 having high m/p-ark
  • Each gauntlet will have a class for magic and for phys damage.
  • You can have 1-4, 2-3, 3-2, 4-1
  • Class 1 is 25% stats of class 4
  • Class 2 is 50% stats of class 4
  • Class 3 is 75% stats of class 4
  • Class 4 p-atk/m-atk stats for lvl 130 Gauntlet - 455 m-atk, 1450-1640p-atk, Str required - 110
  • Left handed and right handed ones - you may choose to have right handed 1-4 and left handed 3-2, for example.
  • Can upgrade the classes with gems - SPG for upgrade magic class, SDG for upgrade phys class
    • If you upgrade one class, the other class goes down one.
    • 1->2 = 2 SPG/SDG
    • 2->3 = 4 SPG/SDG
    • 3->4 = 6 SPG/SDG
    • eg. Class 2-3 + 4SPG = class 3-2
    • eg. Class 2-3 + 6SDG = class 1-4

Staff (2h)
  • Like a wand with a magic glowing crystal thing on the end.
  • Both magic attack and p-attack
  • lvl 130 stats - 975m-atk, 2730-3470 p-atk, Str required - 116

Note: "Melee" hits and other skill hits will require a little bit of mana since they involve magic attacks too.

Skills

Weapon skills
For gauntlet
Fixate - quick combo attack
  • Aim similar to fb/ss - twice as wide - this is the 'focus area'
  • If the focus area hits:
    • 80% chance to dash towards enemy and do a hit.
    • If first hit successful: 50% chance to do another hit.
    • If second hit successful, 25% chance for a third hit
  • Uses 1/4 of stamina and some mana (only a little)

Critical strike
  • Passive skill (think Nix)
  • elementary to lvl 9 (fixed)
  • Increase attack
  • Elementary - 20% activation rate - 110% attack
  • Fixed - 40% activation rate, 150% attack

For Staff - some AOE attack like snow I suppose.

Magic
Ki Blast - Monk focusses his chi outside his body and propels it forward.
  • Simple KI blast. Aim at ground, with area effect of about 9 'circles'.
  • Can hit flying archers
  • 1 sec warm up (1 sec between clicking and hitting)
  • Don't know much about how magic attacks work... so not sure about mana cost or how much damage it would do.

Other
Shockwave - a focus punch that sends a shockwave outwards 180 degrees.
  • Like FOH.
  • 75% of attack
  • 1/4 Stamina cost
  • Some mana cost too

Meditate

XP
Empower - Meditation, focus and prayer enables the Monk to use his skills without draining his stamina or mana.
  • KO skill.
  • 3x damage to mobs.
  • No stamina or mp drain when using skills (can keep using shockwave)
  • Chainable

RB

Monk>Monk
Chant - Monk says a mantra/prayer to invoke supernatural regeneration to himself and people around him.
  • 3 levels
  • XP skill. Lasts 60 seconds
  • Unable to use any other skills while chanting.
  • Can still jump and move around, and melee hit.
  • On peace/capture mode, heals everyone around.
  • Team or pk mode, heals only friends, guildies, clan and team members.
  • lvl 0 - regain 20% of your missing health/mana per 3 seconds. Blessing range
  • lvl 1 - regain 40% of your missing health/mana per 3 seconds. Double range of blessing.
  • lvl 2 (fixed) regain 65% of your missing health/mana per 2 seconds. Full screen radius.

Pure
Nirvana - after rebirth 2 times, the Monk has finally reached his highest state of being. As such, he is able to meditate and focus his thoughts in order to reduce the damage done to him.
  • Defense bonus stacked with innate defense, and rb defense somehow.
  • 6 Levels
  • Leveled not by activation, but by how much damage is dealt when it activates => Hard to fix!
  • Passive
  • lvl 0 - reduce 4% with 10% chance
  • lvl 1 - Reduce 8% with 15% chance
  • lvl 2 Reduce 12% with 20% chance
  • lvl 3 Reduce 16% with 25% chance
  • lvl 4 Reduce 20% with with 33% chance
  • lvl 5 (fixed) Reduce 25% with 40% chance
(Keep in mind they have pretty bad defense, so this will help take them to take normal hits from people)

APs needed for 110 promo
Strength - 107
Agility - 85
Vitality - 58
Spirit - 87

Note: Numbers I've used (for stats of equipements) I tried to guess and estimate what they could be, to ensure that Monks aren't overpowered or too weak. Though, I really have no idea, so they can change accordingly.

For reference, I tried to make it so:
P-atk around 4-5k raw (no gems - keep in mind Monks will want a combo of nix and drags)
M-atk around 1k raw
P-def around 1.2k
M-def , 70% and about as much as a Trojan for + m-def, maybe a little more

Could probably add in another magic skill, XP skill, RB wep and maybe a transformation, but cbb thinking about it yet. Will update if i need to, and if this idea is popular.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2009, 12:10   #70
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by buloyv01 View Post
You know what? I'd like to see Shoguns or "the samurai's" in Conquer Online... wow, imagine a level 130 Samurai sword in one hand and a new hehe that would be a kickass class! hehe and its time to introduce the primative hand carried cannon's used by the shoguns in their time!

Conquer is a ancient chinese based game.
Shoguns and samurais are JAPANESE!
I know that all asians look the same,but 2 different nations.

Last edited by DarkRage; 08-26-2009 at 09:59.
Costy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 08:29   #71
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Why not find a new way to make people buy more dbs and stop intraducing more Classes to game, with every new hair brained idea you bring you are losing the community that made it what it is...........

If you really want to spark some life back in to game and bring back players to game then intraduce something to current classes that will make them intrested again and even out PVP, no one thats played this game for long time and has high level charecter will want to start over a new class.

Where are the pure class skills promissed when 2nd rb was intraduced to game?????

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 10:55   #72
acke

acke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond reputeacke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyHill View Post
1) Great idea for weapons, no complaints.

2) This is conquer, its not WoW or Diablo or some other generic MMORPG, skill points should NEVER be introduced, it will just cause more problems and complaints. as for the ninja class being overpowered, i dont really consider a class where most damage is based off of % of current HP skills is really powerful. Toxic Fog + Zap is really the only way ninja's CAN win due to its immensely low HP and DEF. Counter-Kill is great for damage sure, but a 15 second cool down? having to take a beating to activate it? (which we all know the ninja CANNOT take a beating, even from an archer) roll in with the TwoFold Blades (horrible skill name BTW TQ, try something like Double/Twin Slash next time) which ALSO has horrible damage (1 attack worth of damage being split into two attacks which can result in hitting a 1 and a 0 if you fight someone your level and hit the low end of your Attack Range) and on top of all of this, throw in the WORST average damage amongst ANY class to boot. no i dont consider them overpowered in ANY respect.

3) Worst idea yet. ONLY for Lvling? is that what this game has come to in the past few years? this game was DESIGNED with OPEN PK so you COULD kill eachother. thats ALL this game is about. why do you strive for your good gear and your new skills/levels? so you can fight harder monsters? NO, so you can KILL people and Join in Guildwars and Clan wars, and play the game the way its supposed to be played.

Lets just KEEP the game system the way it is and introduce a new class. if you wanna try something new, perhaps make the new classes attacks based off of % damage, like Magic and Physical attacks that do XXX% of your Attack or Magic Attack. Perhaps introduce the Magical class as a heavily armored Mage with Equal balance in Attack/Magic and MEDIUM rang spells rather than long range like the Tao's. Or perhaps introduce Trap elements, like this whole talisman idea. Perhaps he can lay a talisman that dea's XXX% damage to everything in it every X seconds for XXX # of Seconds Total.

Lets NOT change the games Skill mechanics or Gameplay style (PKing) and maybe introduce a few Tried and True game elements (Elements such as Fire/Wind/etc, or More skills for OLD classes [i know the trojan/warrior could use a skill or two =/], maybe Subclassing [that maybe a bit too much considering we already have Rebirthing], Etc)

Ok i understand u but u telling me nor ro make this game like wow or Diablo ! and i fully agree because i hat that too but Mounts are already a fake of wow ! u shall shee there will be more then 1 fakes in the future of conquer online ! ( Btw mounts are really bad .. only horses -_- + u cant sit on them when u are fighting )

Greetz

Accounts:

*Kitana*
Nin-Nin-Nin
130-130-133
acke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 12:14   #73
Cerese001
PwneD?

Cerese001 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_2008 View Post
If there is a new class -Shaolin Monastery, what features do you like in the game?

We have a traditional saying that all the Chinese Kungfu originates from Shaolin Temple. Many of the famous martial arts masters have some relations with Shaolin Monastery.

If the Shaolin monks and nuns are the new Class in our game, what new features would you like to play?

We would like to know your ideas and suggestions.

1. About the Titles and Images.

There are two types. Which one do you think is more attractive?
(1) Monk (Male) and Nun (Female)
Live in Temple and study Kungfu there. They dont marry and are totally the traditional type. Perhaps these guys seem to be more professional (:
(2) Disciples of Shaolin Temple
They are followers of Kungfu and Zen (The Buddhism philosophy, like Meditation etc.). They learn martial-arts from the Shaolin Abbot, the master of Shaolin Kungfu.

2. About the Equipments.

Wand, club, blade, sword, all the weapons, Shaolin Monastery are able to use. Do you want any new weapons? Such as Boxing/Fighting Gloves, Prayer Beads , Monk Rod/Staff etc.

3. About the Skills.

There are countless skills the Shaolin people may have. What effects do you like? They may have the ability to freeze the enemy, suddenly increase the HP, transform to half deity, and so on.

Leave your opinions here and lets see the ideal new class in your eyes.

Any off-topic post would be removed. Thanks for your understanding.
I would love to see nuns that would be able to use weapons like boxing gloves or something cooler like brass knuckles.

As for the skill for the weapon, it would be cool it there could be a skill like Scent sword or Fast blade for the hand weapons. Freezing an enemy for about 5 seconds could be useful if they were made for hand to hand combat. However if they could use a Sword and had great gears. It would make them unstoppable with Pheonix skill and the ability to freeze them. So again I think you should only be able to freeze them with fighting gloves/knuckles and such.

Monks/nuns should have a skill called pray that would be hard to train like intensify but could increase attack accuracy and defense like a water tao just not as strong. I've been wanting something like Brass knuckles for a long time that could be as strong as a blade or some sort. Prayer beads dont seem to be errr how do i put this... Strong? And we already have wands in the game, there is even a wand called a Monk wand. So I think it would be pretty ironic if you were to make a specific type of wand for a Monk/nun. I think the new class should be based upon hand to hand combat, with the option to use other weapons. I think it's a little much to let them use Katanas though since those were made specifically for ninjas.

The ability to marry is loved by many especially me. Taking away that priviledge with a class could be sorta impacting on the user. They could really want one but they don't want more than one account. Unless you want to offer something similar in return like a bond of some sort that gives the same effect as being married. This is all I have to say I might think of some later
Cerese001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 12:40   #74
Cerese001
PwneD?

Cerese001 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Here's my idea

This is great. The thing i hate about skill like this. Such as Two Fold. Is that during the attack you can get direct hit easily and killed during a two fold. This is s flaw in my opinion and if they could like use that 3 hit attack then move back to where they were before they attacked or many they can't get hit during attack would be good.
Cerese001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 14:09   #75
Ivamol
Banned

Ivamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond repute
Monk is virgin.
Nun spanks people with the ruler.
Ivamol is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: