Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 20:54   #46
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_2008 View Post
If there is a new class -Shaolin Monastery, what features do you like in the game?

We have a traditional saying that all the Chinese Kungfu originates from Shaolin Temple. Many of the famous martial arts masters have some relations with Shaolin Monastery.

If the Shaolin monks and nuns are the new Class in our game, what new features would you like to play?

We would like to know your ideas and suggestions.

1. About the Titles and Images.

There are two types. Which one do you think is more attractive?
(1) Monk (Male) and Nun (Female)
Live in Temple and study Kungfu there. They dont marry and are totally the traditional type. Perhaps these guys seem to be more professional (:
(2) Disciples of Shaolin Temple
They are followers of Kungfu and Zen (The Buddhism philosophy, like Meditation etc.). They learn martial-arts from the Shaolin Abbot, the master of Shaolin Kungfu.

2. About the Equipments.

Wand, club, blade, sword, all the weapons, Shaolin Monastery are able to use. Do you want any new weapons? Such as Boxing/Fighting Gloves, Prayer Beads , Monk Rod/Staff etc.

3. About the Skills.

There are countless skills the Shaolin people may have. What effects do you like? They may have the ability to freeze the enemy, suddenly increase the HP, transform to half deity, and so on.

Leave your opinions here and lets see the ideal new class in your eyes.

Any off-topic post would be removed. Thanks for your understanding.
Castable BP reduction or, Fog nuetralizer, something more level based to bring the plvlers back, such as castable exp bonus (like gems effects but skill based), maybe a skill to increase the revive counter (usuable once of course per ghost of course). oo And castable stamina ( ie cast and recipient gains a small amount of stamina.. (mainly for melee'ers being slow killed by a handful of fires or archers) etc.

less pvp more assistance/tool based.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 22:49   #47
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care really as long as we get a skill to cure Toxic Fog and they add a skill like FB/SS for the new class if it's melee so they will be usefull and need skills to use, unlike ninjas. <_<
Old 08-10-2009, 09:17   #48
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Several days ago, I heard from the CO designer that , a new skill will be implemented to counter the TF, perhaps through the new class or a new system of skill learning.
I would much rather see it as a new system of skill learning. I've built my character as many others have. I don't buy dbs...I can't afford to keep buying new gear and spending money on raising new accounts. If a spell to counter TF were made for a new class, then there would only be that class and ninjas. That would not balance well at all.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 13:52   #49
LucynV

LucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond reputeLucynV has a reputation beyond repute
I can't say I really care all that much about a monk class (FYI, a monastery is a BUILDING, not a person, thx 4 playin tho.), however, if this was MY forum, I would have moved all the off-topic replies somewhere else and warned the posters to stay on topic.

Why are Super-Moderator threads being hijacked? That's pretty sad.
LucynV is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 18:11   #50
MZB0

MZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond reputeMZB0 has a reputation beyond repute
id just like to say this fourm has gotten way off topic

1. weapon should be fist it has been around sence beta and has had no additional improvement

2. skills should be brute force a monk has no magic something like...

Enrage-xp skill your attack power and deffence are x10 for as long as xp skill goes

spirte fist-a attack so fast it seems like a extension of energy from the body
uses stam and has a range of 3

Kick-(passive skill kinda-like shield for warrior) has a chance to acitvate and kick your opponet in the head and stun them for 2 seconds(any longer would be broken)

blessing spirte-cast on you or other people reduce damage by 10%. this goes along with more traditional idea of a monk that blesses people and this can be a skill to try and reduce the damage of toxicfog

monks have a sorted array of fighting style and must then be able to use diffrent stances so lets just say they have 3

just to make it simple..

attack stance-your attack power is bosted by 1.5%

deffence stance- your deffence is bosted by 1.5%

balanced stance-your atk and def is bosted by 1.3%

well thats all i can really think of

now on another hand would you please make 5 other sticky threads for the other classes and so you can get some ideas about the classes that HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED IN MORE THEN FIVE FREAKING YEARS!

Thank you for your time and attion.
MZB0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 01:12   #51
CanadianJADE

CanadianJADE is on a distinguished road
f there is a new class -Shaolin Monastery, what features do you like in the game?

We have a traditional saying that all the Chinese Kungfu originates from Shaolin Temple. Many of the famous martial arts masters have some relations with Shaolin Monastery.

If the Shaolin monks and nuns are the new Class in our game, what new features would you like to play?

Live in Temple and study Kungfu there. They dont marry and are totally the traditional type. Perhaps these guys seem to be more professional (:
They are followers of Kungfu and Zen (The Buddhism philosophy, like Meditation etc.). They learn martial-arts from the Shaolin Abbot, the master of Shaolin Kungfu.

2. About the Equipments.

Wand, club, blade, sword, all the weapons, Shaolin Monastery are able to use. Do you want any new weapons? Such as Boxing/Fighting Gloves, Prayer Beads , Monk Rod/Staff etc.

3. About the Skills.

There are countless skills the Shaolin people may have. What effects do you like? They may have the ability to freeze the enemy, suddenly increase the HP, transform to half deity, and so on.

Your making a new class after the other new class was totaly unbalanced? or is this just another plot to get more db sales, or maybe instead of making new class you can actrualy think what was wrong with the ninja class and fix it then decide if you want to make a new class.
CanadianJADE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 08:55   #52
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If there is a new class -Shaolin Monastery, what features do you like in the game?

Live in Temple and study Kungfu there. They don***8217;t marry and are totally the traditional type. Perhaps these guys seem to be more professional (:

2. About the Equipments.

These Would be totally Kick Azz I mean I have been waiting for Boxing to be a Viable way to fight on CO... Cause fixing boxing is pointless without the power behind it... So Fighting Cloves that count as weapons would be excellent (As long as you dont have to get 2 of them -.-)

3. About the Skills.

Leave your opinions here and let***8217;s see the ideal new class in your eyes.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2009, 01:38   #53
Abbadon
Banned

Abbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond reputeAbbadon has a reputation beyond repute
No new class.

Toxic fog nerf.
Dodge fix.

Go look at suggestions.
Abbadon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2009, 02:48   #54
demonfiredog

demonfiredog is on a distinguished road
Yes it will totally cool to have a Shaolin Monastery class and these are my ideas-

They u should be able to use all weapons and there special weapons should be prayer beads for hand to hand fighting (shaolin kunfu)

Disciples of Shaolin Temple is better

Just like water taos they should be able to get reborn at 110

their skills should require mana
they should have a skill that temporally (few seconds) increases their defense ,slowly increases hp and cures them of poison, toxic fog, and etc .
they should have a skill that temporally increases their attack.
It will be cool for them to have freezing talismans skill that froze the enemy for no more than 20 seconds.
The XP skill should look something like that woman that appears on the blessed equipment when u get hit,they temporally levitate but not fly and slowly move, while they hit targets with a spirit attack or something that can hit without touching the enemy.
The should also have a skill that transforms them into a tiger or something (that doesn't look like one of the monsters in the game) during that time their speed increases.
their regular skills should not do so much damage they should be more like speed, attack and defense self boosters.

they should have high attack and spirit requirements not so much agility or vitality

there armor should have good defense sense they will have low vitality, the skill that heals, cures toxic fog and poison should not be passed if u get reborn to something else, their weapons should help them more than other types of weapons and the prayer beads should be the ones that allow to do the shaolin kunfu without them they just fight like any other class without a weapon.

oh yes and should be bald not a single hair even the women

thanks for reading and I hope my ideas are taken into consideration

Last edited by demonfiredog; 08-18-2009 at 14:48.
demonfiredog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2009, 18:37   #55
Jeann8123
Water Club

Jeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond reputeJeann8123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfiredog View Post
Yes it will totally cool to have a Shaolin Monastery class and these are my ideas-

They u should be able to use all weapons and there special weapons should be prayer beads for hand to hand fighting (shaolin kunfu)

Disciples of Shaolin Temple is better

Just like water taos they should be able to get reborn at 110

their skills should require mana
they should have a skill called praying that temporally doubles there defense ,increases hp and cures them of poison, toxic fog, and etc .
they should have a skill called burning fists that temporally increases their attack.
It will be cool for them to have freezing talismans skill that froze the enemy for no more than 20 seconds.
The XP skill should look something like that woman that appears on the blessed equipment when u get hit,they temporally levitate but not fly and slowly move, while they hit targets with a spirit attack or something that can hit without touching the enemy.
The should also have a skill that transforms them into a tiger or something (that doesn't look like one of the monsters in the game) during that time their speed increases.
their regular skills should not do so much damage they should be more like skills that help their attacks.

they should have high attack and spirit requirements not so much agility or vitality

there armor should have good defense sense they will have low vitality, the praying skill should not be passed if u get reborn to something else, their weapons should help them more than other types of weapons and the prayer beads should be the ones that allow to do the shaolin kunfu without them they just fight like any other class without a weapon.

oh yes and should be bald not a single hair even the women

thanks for reading and I hope my ideas are taken into consideration

Great you just made an even more over powered class...
fishy fixed every water tao skill fixed.
Jeany_Mystical lvl 103 Ninja unrb
Amy_Rose lvl 115 trojan unrb (Shared)

Wildswan
Ariel lvl 84 archer

Proud Leader of the Water Club.

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and it's filled with people who are filled of ****, and the vermin of the world inhabit it." said by Sweeney Todd.
Jeann8123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2009, 18:50   #56
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
makes me think of the only japanese type show ive ever watched, avatar o.o ( pro show )

id far rather this than farken pirates
wasn't avatar made in America?

ps; make bulkers class. VIP lvl 6's can make it,
skills learned at lvl 15;

-potency factory - permanent +350 potency
-Fog Of destruction - removes 95% HP every 2 seconds. Last for x minutes. (x = total money you spent)
-Attributes of the sun - adds +500 to all attributes
-Superman Of Doom - adds x100 damage & x5 movement speed
-Godnado - magic damage dealt equal to 50% of the targets maximum HP

lvl 40;

-skip - jumps to level 140 instantly
-warp - can teleport to any player that is online
-Call GM - in case everything gets bypassed by another player, summons a GM to ban the infidel.

I hope this gets taken in consideration.

panda
~

Last edited by *~panda~*; 08-16-2009 at 18:56.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 08:08   #57
ThePheonix
Still here

ThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond reputeThePheonix has a reputation beyond repute
a spawn db skill

u can use it every 2 seconds, and it makes a DB scroll
u can learn this skill at lvl 3
costs 10 mana

i respond to threats and keep on going without forgeting

if stupidy would fly, aquarius would be an airport

just war-war-tro 125-130-133 but u don't care
and nin-war-fire 130-131-133(procesing) RebornedNix

Quote:
Originally Posted by genious View Post
Its lol'd u stupid form of life
Favorite list:
Lady-Royale Poena
KeithP Jarno
pandahunter derrick
Loy! Dani

and some others

Boycott Dragonballs! http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
ThePheonix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 11:54   #58
Ktwin

Ktwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond reputeKtwin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

2. About the Equipments.

3. About the Skills.

I would suggest make them a combination magic/melee based just to create something different. They could use a melee attack with a staff or a magic based attack (since they meditate im assuming they are in tune to nature so this could be some sort of earth attack)

maybe an elemental master (based on meditation?)

RemberingNever 131-100 archer-warrior

Got_Pork? 130-124 fire-fire

Proud Hubby of Bellamia <3

Raising hell keeps life interesting

IU and Notre Dame fans are like slinkies. I don't really need them but they are lots of fun to watch fall down stairs.
Ktwin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 14:26   #59
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
I think they should be able to use all melee weapons, but also have a specific weapon which lets them throw Hadokens (in leu of FB/SS) and also pull off Shoryukens that could hit the flying archers.

Feel free to change the names of those skills for copyright issues, of course.

They should come in either short brown hair or long-ish blonde hair, preferably wearing regular kimonos.

Last edited by DarkRage; 08-26-2009 at 09:56.
Drixt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2009, 10:03   #60
raizenkohakus
Banned

raizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond reputeraizenkohakus has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

ok Ryan, if TQ wanna make shaolins, i would like to give a hand, first i have seen them using a lot weapons like 2 blades or a wand, or something new, but realistic like: nunchuk, gauntlets , 9 section or 3 section whip..and PLEASE DONT LET THEM ALMOST NAKED LIKE IN REALITY ! I Bet They GOnna Have a poor defense, but at least the 120 armor, make it litke a Samurai battle armor or something with metal ! not just mere clothing. ( i Wonder why TQ Dont make a samurai class, they're the enemy of any ninja for over 5 centuries and their weapon is called dai-katana, tough they use katana+wakizhashi) as skills? idk...exp skill: Demi-God - increase their atack a few times, tq should decide how much, and increase their atk 2 times maybe, or 3. the skill should last exactly like ninja's fatal strike. another exp skill is a very good idea from you Ryan, the one with the HP increase let's say 3 or 4 times, idk.
as skills they should have something with range, even affecting flying archers as well, let's say, a black ball with a blue- aura, and some thunders circling around the ball, i would call it "Zen Cannon" the damage should pe physical and maybe the skill should be available only when using a specifical weapon like the 3 or 9 section whip. IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR OPINNION, AND I WILL RETHINK WHERE I NEED TOO. i only hope i'll be helpfull and be part of the upcoming class.

here is an weapon that i saw on some monks, in real life, but i dont know if this is a taoist staff or a shaolin's staff http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FFr_CL_FHP...st10-00015.jpg a long iron cross used as a weapon.
http://www.shaolinzen.org/Images-Z/A...pade99-01d.jpg shaolin common staff http://www.chinese-weapon.com.tw/pro...L319-1-all.jpg Monk Staff, the wheels and dragons are not part of it.
BY THE WAY... WHERE COULD WE DO A "PETITION POLL" TO MAKE TQ RELEASE A THIRD LEVEL HOUSE UPGRADE ? I WOULD SUGGEST THE HOUSE IN WICH WE DO THE OFFLINE TRAINING, IT LOOKS GREAT, I WOULD LOOK GREAT WITH THAT HOUSE =)

Last edited by raizenkohakus; 08-19-2009 at 10:31.
raizenkohakus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: