Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 00:17   #166
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
yea the guy that made a pure is an idiot...
And how he is an idiot? may I remind you some of us been here since there was just 1st reborn and most of them were pure back that time, once 2nd reborn was released you had no other choice mostly.

+ Still a steady amount of people prefer pure characters and there is nothing wrong with that, a Pure character owning someone with more advantage but same gear, now thats skill.

TQ was also supposed to release pure skills as they promised they would, but then again its either going to take years to wait or it just never comes.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2009, 12:16   #167
~Zhaings~

~Zhaings~ is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_2008 View Post
I quite agree with your logical idea that WaterTao shall have such skill to cure the toxin.

But I am not the designer and the important thing I shall do is to collect your opinions and send the feedback to the Chief Designer.

I also hope they will fix this soon.
but allso all chars from any group should be able to defend them selfs more from this fog to balance the game
~Zhaings~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2009, 15:49   #168
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
And how he is an idiot? may I remind you some of us been here since there was just 1st reborn and most of them were pure back that time, once 2nd reborn was released you had no other choice mostly.

+ Still a steady amount of people prefer pure characters and there is nothing wrong with that, a Pure character owning someone with more advantage but same gear, now thats skill.

TQ was also supposed to release pure skills as they promised they would, but then again its either going to take years to wait or it just never comes.

Truth is i have no doubt that PM's and forum watchers, opinion watchers are presenting the idea to the TQ financial guru's.. but everytime they get the same logical response back.

"..And IF we devote our PM department to develop such modifications to the game ... HOW exactly will it make money?"
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 15:14   #169
JQISBACK
Banned

JQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond reputeJQISBACK has a reputation beyond repute
what a junk class. this class is going to be worthless.
JQISBACK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 16:21   #170
emadyounan

emadyounan is on a distinguished road
the Monk

i hope The Monk chracter it will be good coz when the ninja come to world of conquer and the game was bored coz any ninja now can kill you once time some one has +4 tails no soc fogged me and iam +7 2 soc and killed me
the new chracter will be good good it will kill the ninja poison plz GM make that chracter
emadyounan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 17:04   #171
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Majority of the monks special ability's does seem useless lol.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 00:06   #172
Turatu

Turatu is on a distinguished road
why are people just saying fighting gloves and brass knuckles...

many monks knew how to using bo staffs as well.

i think that equips should include:

armor: gi's(ever take martial arts?) and robes

weapons: the bo staff and fighting gloves... (maybe some specialized brass knuckles with some spikes.... or maybe be used as rings) and maybe nunchuks

headgear: i believe monks used to have long braided hair called "ques" and it was a dishonor or something to have it cut maybe that could be used

rings: monks had written seals that were believed to keep evil spirits away, and the specialized brass knuckles i also mentioned

they were also tactical thinkers, skills shouldnt just be healing...

stanima skills: strength and defense decrease, to decrease the str and def of enemies.... but not a huge amount..... like 15% at the max level...
and also the ability to freeze enemies for a few short seconds.... 4 seconds at max level

mana skills: as everybody keeps saying TF reduction, would be incredibly helpful...

xp skills: mass removal, you hit the button click anywhere on the screen, and everything in that direction takes massive damage or dies depending on BP, level, and gear... (only usable with fighting gloves (edited: and scyth) equipped) if the BP of a person your attempting to kill is 50+ above yours, you only do 12% damage of thier current hp (minus 2% for every 10 bp) and if your bp is exact to theirs (off by maybe 5 either way doesnt matter) will cut ur opponents hp in half if your BP is 50+ higher then your enemies maybe give it 75% damage (and since monks are helpful to those less fortunate is 75% damage is done, the monk also recieves 40% damage back, and maybe a str or defense temp reduction)

thats all i have for now

anything anybody thinks is good?

EDIT: thought some more stuff.... like for another weapon.... scythes

Last edited by Turatu; 12-21-2009 at 08:48. Reason: thought of some more ideas
Turatu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 00:53   #173
NighTmare~
The Pker

NighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond repute
a new class means tq making a new class even better than ninja?
No Tq u already screwed everyone with stupid demon boxes new class just cuase a chain reaction

Server: Elements/Dark
NighTmare~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:51   #174
SageAdvice
CRS Queen

SageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond reputeSageAdvice has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care as long as you keep the idea of the spell to counteract fog..it works for me..LOL

Storm Server = ~Imjstsayin~ - 1st Reborn - War/War - !30/116
Lady~Godiva - 1st Reborn - Archer/Archer - 120/114
+Lady~Isabelle+ - 1st Reborn - Water/Fire - 110/103

Pyramid server - SageAdvice - 2nd reborn - Tro/Tro/Tro 124/130/130
Naleem - Ninja/Ninja 120/115
Lady~Emerald Archer 111
SageAdvice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:52   #175
Barmuka

Barmuka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Barmuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by NighTmare~ View Post
a new class means tq making a new class even better than ninja?
No Tq u already screwed everyone with stupid demon boxes new class just cuase a chain reaction
they had to float the cps out there since these players will most likely be making the super soc when the monk comes out :P

on a serious note until TQ actually balances the pk situation i believe any new additions i.e. other classes will totally fail. i mean ninjas with the right reborn paths are kind of untouchable atm. now you wanna add this junky new monk class. even tho you ran a POLL and the poll said F monks bring on pirates.

I guess you didnt want to do pirates since pirates rawk and monks suck ****

that and you would probably have to create a new area as to where the pirates came from and that is actually work. so instead lets just create more pixels to lag out your dieing game engine. i have never before played a game as laggy as this when i live SO close to the frackin servers.
Barmuka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: