View Poll Results: Which interface do you like?
Picture One 52 34.90%
Picture Two 9 6.04%
Picture Three 23 15.44%
Picture Four 36 24.16%
The current one 27 18.12%
Others (If you have a good design, you may attach it in your post. 2 1.34%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2009, 15:33   #46
Keele
Go Egypt!

Keele is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
I'd like to see a custom made Conquer skin, no something ripped from another one of their games. Please learn how to be CREATIVE. Considering the money and resources you guys have, make something DIFFERENT!
Yup, I'd like to see this.

They all look like crap.
Old 07-09-2009, 17:03   #47
NeonNinja
Punish4eVR

NeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond repute
quit filling our screen with more buttons and junk filling up our sights, only thing i like is that the annoying vip, lock item, mentor reward and shopping mall are not in the way and should be in a seperate drop down window. Same goes with blessing and donation, enlightenment icons.

Punish
Ninja 130| Warr 131| Fire 137
+12 Bs, +12 Robe,+12 Fan, +12 Bracelet, 322 Potency Prince Status
FULL -7 Bless, Fixed Nix+7 Steed

~Krypton~
Warr 130 |Warr 130|Warr 137
+12 Wand 130 Sheild 131
Pure Warrior Requires Skill

My Co female masters <3 : Zelthrya & Raven|Skye & 666yesmaster
NeonNinja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 19:35   #48
Setsuna~
I♥Purple

Setsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer 1.0 interface > All.

Thank you jackoffthebox aka Rogue_sora for the avvy.

Current playing GUNZ, Battle field 3 and DC Universe
Setsuna~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 19:41   #49
~~Dfor
I > U

~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute~~Dfor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~~Dfor
No No No No No!!!!!!

NO NO NO!!!!

TQ DONT BE ***!

those interfaces will make me hurl..... ONLY CHANGE THEM IF U R GOING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING, FUNCTIONALITY, SAVE THE PLAY AREA 4 PLAYING....

I CANT BELIEVE THAT TQ IS REALLY GOING TO TRY AND PAWN OFF THIS PLAGARISM.....

A CHANGE SHOULD BE MADE, THIS I AGREE WITH...BUT MAYBE ONLY MINOR MODIFACATIONS, HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS.

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, AND PROBABLY NOT NEARLY A COMPLETE LIST....

click the thumb nail.......DO IT!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	119732  
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxyBabii View Post
I'm not smart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatat_Roku View Post
i'm an idiot

DforDumbass130 war-130 war-132 archer first full +8 character on saturn
Arcane130 Tro-130 war-131 Tro fixed nix and full +8
maryjane110 wat-130 Tro-15 archer...thats right, wat/tro/archer...just w8 for it k?
Hokage130 wat-130 warr-133 NINJA....enough said
~~Dfor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 19:47   #50
Bryan1987

Bryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987
i have an idea, stop making it look like WoW and try to be unique, i vote for none, btw, i like the HP on the bottom left where it is

oh btw to the person above me, pressing enter used to make that text thingy disappear/reappear... but TQ decided to go against the player's opinions, and made it so that it stays no matter what... figures, TQ not listening to players

Last edited by Bryan1987; 07-09-2009 at 19:49.
Bryan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 19:52   #51
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I thought they all looked the same.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 19:58   #52
Bryan1987

Bryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I thought they all looked the same.
i totally thought so too, though they look like they were directly taken from wow lol... honestly i like the way it is now... just take the current one and compact it... adding a *** chat box just puts **** on the screen we don't want, same w/ the map they're putting... transparent is ALWAYS better... keep the health/mana on the bottom left because it fits there and takes up less space, putting it in a new space on top just covers more areas... in general all of them sux and just clutter the screen...
Old 07-09-2009, 20:08   #53
~SpecOps

~SpecOps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Dfor View Post
NO NO NO!!!!

TQ DONT BE ***!

those interfaces will make me hurl..... ONLY CHANGE THEM IF U R GOING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING, FUNCTIONALITY, SAVE THE PLAY AREA 4 PLAYING....

I CANT BELIEVE THAT TQ IS REALLY GOING TO TRY AND PAWN OFF THIS PLAGARISM.....

A CHANGE SHOULD BE MADE, THIS I AGREE WITH...BUT MAYBE ONLY MINOR MODIFACATIONS, HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS.

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, AND PROBABLY NOT NEARLY A COMPLETE LIST....

click the thumb nail.......DO IT!!!
you have a lot of good ideas to straighten out the interface. i think tq should actually listen to the players on this one...

make it original

make it more functional and user friendly

keep it clean...this allows for better game play instead of accidentally clicking all those buttons when trying to jump around or pk someone for that matter...but pking on saturn has become anything but fun because of the extremely low amount of activity on the server. TQ...MERGE SATURN...CHECK THE MERGE SERVER THREAD!!

But back on topic...simple, clean, original, and functional are the key words for the 1.0 interface.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:20   #54
IceDragonMaster
|EgEnDaRy-

Location: 'Dream'ed Big in Justice, became a 'Myth' in Unicorn, but ended my journey as a Legend!
IceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Picture 1 but with the HP/Mana bars from Picture 3

Trust me on this one

UNICORN JUSTICE

Konichu Water-War-Tro +12's -7's | A trojan formerly known as lethal

Unicorn, Justice.. What do they have in common? 2 Servers 2 Ass Kickings, Both Conquered

Hate Me, Cuz You Ain't Me

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

I'm going to take it all back - Scarface

You going to fight? Or are you just going to stand there and Bleed

Ghost Maker
IceDragonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 13:00   #55
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
I think most of those pictures suck and if it changes to the two in the lead right now i'll probally quit playing so go for it ^^

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 13:15   #56
nicholascobalt
ṬḤỌṚỊṢḤẸṚẸ

nicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond repute
... wait wut

So we're allowed to mod client user interfaces now?

Memory Leak/Conquer Closing Without Error Message [VISTA]
OTNS
nicholascobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 16:07   #57
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholascobalt View Post
So we're allowed to mod client user interfaces now?
I wonder.

HEMP TELL US CAN WE?!?!?!?!
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 20:31   #58
Bryan1987

wtf happened to all the different pictures of interfaces i posted? does TQ not like competition from users to making an interface?
Old 07-11-2009, 06:00   #59
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987 View Post
wtf happened to all the different pictures of interfaces i posted? does TQ not like competition from users to making an interface?
You posted pix of an edited client, what did u expect
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
VictimOfChanges is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 06:56   #60
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimOfChanges View Post
You posted pix of an edited client, what did u expect
The poll clearly states that you're allowed to post your own ideas.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: