View Poll Results: Which interface do you like?
Picture One 52 34.90%
Picture Two 9 6.04%
Picture Three 23 15.44%
Picture Four 36 24.16%
The current one 27 18.12%
Others (If you have a good design, you may attach it in your post. 2 1.34%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2009, 15:47   #1
Ryan_2008
( ̄ε( ̄) ∑(╯▽╰)╭ ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Ryan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRyan_2008 has a reputation beyond repute
CO New Interface Survey

Recently, we have made several new interfaces of CO and want to know which one you like best.

You can pick any of these options and tell us your opinions about it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pic One

Pic Two

Pic Three

Pic Four

Last edited by Ryan_2008; 07-06-2009 at 16:30.
Ryan_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 15:52   #2
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Take that back, fourth one or first one cause they dont show all the ****ing icons in the mid upper left corner.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.

Last edited by Tec-v.2; 07-06-2009 at 15:55.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 16:14   #3
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
i like them all
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 17:06   #4
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for option 3.
Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 17:42   #5
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
4th. Definitely.
bone-you~v.38 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 17:49   #6
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
i like the current one, these styles just look too much like Warlords, even the skill icons are lke the ones from warlords, try and make it more unique...please?

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 19:11   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Either current one or if really necessary, first one. Seems like less clutter on the screen.
Oh and is that night time in 3rd pic?
And... lvl 260... O_O
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 07-06-2009 at 19:15.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 19:50   #8
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Either current one or if really necessary, first one. Seems like less clutter on the screen.
Oh and is that night time in 3rd pic?
And... lvl 260... O_O
yea, that's lvl 260 0,0

and, I don't know which to choose, since I like the unique style CO has now.

Chose the 4th one tho.

Last edited by slaatje; 07-06-2009 at 19:54.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 21:28   #9
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
The first one, at least less trash on the screen ^_^
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 21:49   #10
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Eudemons Interface wtf? and first one looks best.

//edit No ping/FPS/servertime?
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 21:59   #11
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberjab2.0 View Post
I voted 1.

But where is the server name, ping, FPS, cords, and Time? I don't see it.
Coords are above the minimap and I lol'd at the 1500 BP, lvl 260 and no chat thing for the first and fourth interfaces.

wtf? I quoted a post that didn't exist yet.
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2009, 02:44   #12
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
1st or 4th (I didn't observed that I clicked by mistake on the 3rd)

I hope they include more settings in it. (Disable/Enable popups,fix rezolution for widescreen monitors,show hide time,ping,fps,show big/small menu, show/hide fancy effects, GPU/CPU processing,Dual/Quad Core processing...)
These look more modern and faster.

But I might fire up photoshop to master these skins.
They are not for Conquer. They need something to get in mood with it.
Like time, fps, ping, a logo, a menu... These are way too complicated for the most eggy players.
And if they stop playing we will not have dumb people saying "pliss taem iam nooop" all day long. Great !

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-07-2009 at 05:57.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2009, 03:01   #13
lukas
looking

lukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond repute
I picked 4th
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03   #14
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
I voted 1.

Edit: I see the cords but cant read china writeing so I'm guessing thats what it is just want to be sure.

Edit 2: Also don't like the map

Last edited by jibberjab2.0; 07-07-2009 at 03:07.
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2009, 03:07   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberjab2.0 View Post
I voted 1.

Edit: I see the cords but cant read china writeing so I'm guessing thats what it is just want to be sure.
Note - Eudemons has no visible time. If it has, someone please show me.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: