Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 09:14   #61
thewarrior777
Registered User
 
thewarrior777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 795
thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
Anyone playing DIII? Think I'll start again.
I am O.O!, just bough the ''Reaper of souls'' and its a troll expansion >.>
__________________
FULLShiny .(D/g)

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 11:09   #62
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Well there is a massive circle jerk over hating Protoss at the moment, but hey in WOL it was Terran, followed by the bull**** Bro-infestor build and now us Toss.
People will always hate. Bio bolting is still hated on. Protoss haven't become extra powerful all of a sudden. Then again, I don't follow forum mambo jambo so I wouldn't have a clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
Anyone playing DIII? Think I'll start again.
On and off. I might have overdone it on release. "Finished" the game after a few weeks (pretty much BiS gear on a character, 1m sheet dps DH, 70% fire damage. Capable of doing T6).
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 11:23   #63
Smaehtin
Scientist
 
Smaehtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,167
Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
anyone playing diii? Think i'll start again.
Let's be honest: D2 > D3
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 17:09   #64
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I imply that it means pinning base entrances down with siege tanks? Easily counterable. Zerg vipering, Terran raving or banshees, protoss a few immortals and tadaa, done.
Exactly my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
And thats why you arent a plat/diamond player.
It is a cheese tactic and by attacking the contain like a moron you just play into the hands of your opponent, noob.
Beside that it is of course not a pure siege contain...
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2014, 06:35   #65
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
"Oh hey, I make up a term for locking people in their base with siege tanks and yell that you suck because you didn't say you would use vacs / prisms / mutas to raid their lines."

Base locking isn't cheesy, that's just plain tactics. Grabbing as much expansions as possible is like the entire point of the economy in the game.

Great how you ignored the rest of my post because it was "correct" though. Shows the level of arguing you can do like the scrub that you are.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2014, 07:31   #66
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
This can only be settled in a 1 vs 1. Go go go !!
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2014, 11:21   #67
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
"Oh hey, I make up a term for locking people in their base with siege tanks and yell that you suck because you didn't say you would use vacs / prisms / mutas to raid their lines."

Base locking isn't cheesy, that's just plain tactics. Grabbing as much expansions as possible is like the entire point of the economy in the game.

Great how you ignored the rest of my post because it was "correct" though. Shows the level of arguing you can do like the scrub that you are.
First of all I didnt make up anything, because this isnt my image.
2nd it was dumb anyways. There are way better counters against pure siege.
3rd the term contain has been around since vanilla sc2 already.
4th is is for sure a cheese tactic, because it depends on noobs like you doing the wrong thing (here: attacking the contain).
5th I didnt ignore anything. This invalides the rest of your post, thats why i didnt talk about it, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
It is a cheese tactic and by attacking the contain like a moron you just play into the hands of your opponent, noob.
Beside that it is of course not a pure siege contain...
It isnt even worth it to argue with someone that is obviously a noob and obviously a liar.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2014, 17:13   #68
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
You make up plenty of things. You never said it was pure siege. If it was pure siege, a single raven could wreck it. Don't go changing the arguments for your own benefit.

Sure the term contain has been around for a long while, even before sc2. But siege contain? That's just silly naming.

Baiting isn't cheesy. And please, if I was a noob I wouldn't have made it to plat after placement put me in gold. So, what rank are you at? Grand master by the sounds of it? I'm almost tempted to take that 1v1 offer jaxx gave.

You did ignore everything else, saying "oh you said how to beat the contain" doesn't negate anything of the argument.

Ignorance has always been your vocal point.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 00:51   #69
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
You are a dumb noob that likes to lie, which you proved already when it turned out that you dont know **** about eve online although you claimed otherwise.


Your counters are crap if it was a pure siege as you assumed. Immortals vs pure siege? Are you ****ing retarded? Raven? Rofl. No medivacs + marauder are much better.

You proved that you are a noob by suggesting to attack a CONTAIN at the first place. Why should i talk about your counters anyways if only a moron attacks a contain?
If you actually knew what what a contain was then you would know that a contain was not that easily counterable. It is not a contain if it you arent at disadvantage by attacking it. But dont every noob would go for the contain instead of avoiding it, you just proved to be one.

And no i used to be a diamond player when i was still playing during vanilla SC2, however you sound clearly like a bronze player. I know it because i ve been one when i started with SC2.

The only one that makes up stuff ALL the time is you. You claimed to be part of the press D3 beta, you claimed to know **** about eve online when i fact me as an actual eve player proved that you dont know **** about it. And now you claim to be a decent SC2 player while sounding like a noob.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 01:25   #70
ßytchSlap
Registered User
 
ßytchSlap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hard to answer man
Posts: 562
ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer Online, first to hit 10 FBs on their opponent wins this ****ing debate!
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 06:01   #71
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You are a dumb noob that likes to lie, which you proved already when it turned out that you dont know **** about eve online although you claimed otherwise.


Your counters are crap if it was a pure siege as you assumed. Immortals vs pure siege? Are you ****ing retarded? Raven? Rofl. No medivacs + marauder are much better.

You proved that you are a noob by suggesting to attack a CONTAIN at the first place. Why should i talk about your counters anyways if only a moron attacks a contain?
If you actually knew what what a contain was then you would know that a contain was not that easily counterable. It is not a contain if it you arent at disadvantage by attacking it. But dont every noob would go for the contain instead of avoiding it, you just proved to be one.

And no i used to be a diamond player when i was still playing during vanilla SC2, however you sound clearly like a bronze player. I know it because i ve been one when i started with SC2.

The only one that makes up stuff ALL the time is you. You claimed to be part of the press D3 beta, you claimed to know **** about eve online when i fact me as an actual eve player proved that you dont know **** about it. And now you claim to be a decent SC2 player while sounding like a noob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You make up plenty of things. You never said it was pure siege. If it was pure siege, a single raven could wreck it. Don't go changing the arguments for your own benefit.

Sure the term contain has been around for a long while, even before sc2. But siege contain? That's just silly naming.

Baiting isn't cheesy. And please, if I was a noob I wouldn't have made it to plat after placement put me in gold. So, what rank are you at? Grand master by the sounds of it? I'm almost tempted to take that 1v1 offer jaxx gave.

You did ignore everything else, saying "oh you said how to beat the contain" doesn't negate anything of the argument.

Ignorance has always been your vocal point.
Look boys lets settle this like mature adults, 1vs1, I observe/referee. No excuses please. We can settle this for once and for all. What do you say?

EDIT: I was thinking Best Of 5?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 12:15   #72
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You are a dumb noob that likes to lie, which you proved already when it turned out that you dont know **** about eve online although you claimed otherwise.


Your counters are crap if it was a pure siege as you assumed. Immortals vs pure siege? Are you ****ing retarded? Raven? Rofl. No medivacs + marauder are much better.

You proved that you are a noob by suggesting to attack a CONTAIN at the first place. Why should i talk about your counters anyways if only a moron attacks a contain?
If you actually knew what what a contain was then you would know that a contain was not that easily counterable. It is not a contain if it you arent at disadvantage by attacking it. But dont every noob would go for the contain instead of avoiding it, you just proved to be one.

And no i used to be a diamond player when i was still playing during vanilla SC2, however you sound clearly like a bronze player. I know it because i ve been one when i started with SC2.

The only one that makes up stuff ALL the time is you. You claimed to be part of the press D3 beta, you claimed to know **** about eve online when i fact me as an actual eve player proved that you dont know **** about it. And now you claim to be a decent SC2 player while sounding like a noob.
Wait wait, we on that again? I said eve online was a space sim mmo, you said it wasn't. I proved you wrong and you never replied. How does that make me wrong?

I never assumed it was a pure siege. You were the one that assumed it. Don't make me link the past few posts because seriously, a goldfish has a better memory than you.

I never suggested to attack a contain, I suggested an easy counter. Even if by some magical chance my English would be so unacceptable that someone like you can read into that, attacking the contain happens well until silver-midgold, so that proves your "bronze lol noob" claim is way off the mark too.

"I used to be a diamond player during the start, then I quit so I don't know".

It's fun how you grab old arguments which you lost because I've proven them over and over again. I was part of the press D3 beta release. I am decent at sc2. Just because you, a guy that never saw me play before or hears what he wants to hear, says I'm a noob while admitting he hasn't reached platinum in anything other than vanilla is laughable at most.

Go play again, do a few ranked matches. A new season started a lil while ago. Go ahead, show me how fast you can reach platinum. I'll do the same like I did last season. By all means, show me how pro you are.

You know what, I'll even reward you. If you show you can reach platinum now, which shouldn't be too hard with a huge bonus pool, I'll 1v1 you. You get the chance to "humiliate" me. Come on, play ball. I'm a noob right? Prove this noob wrong.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 13:42   #73
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
f you show you can reach platinum now, which shouldn't be too hard with a huge bonus pool, I'll 1v1 you. You get the chance to "humiliate" me. Come on, play ball. I'm a noob right? Prove this noob wrong.
Deathclaw you have just been challenged to a 1vs1 fight, are you going to step up, or back down.

And don't be all like, "I dont care..." or "I got work to do".
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 14:04   #74
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this moron cannot read at all.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2014, 18:34   #75
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,319
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Even though he's slightly off, the offer still stands. Play ball or shut up.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:00.


You Rated this Thread: