Old 05-04-2014, 18:01   #16
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
yea this was another time. i won 70k last night it got me from 137 0% to 140
wait... so you won before and did your sabres, and now you won again and leveld to 140?

What's the secret? O_o
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2014, 18:46   #17
Mysticoz

Mysticoz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
wait... so you won before and did your sabres, and now you won again and leveld to 140?

What's the secret? O_o
lots of high cps bets over a long period of time. in total ive won over 250k+ cps

DO NOT feed the trolls
Mysticoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2014, 21:19   #18
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lots of high cps bets over a long period of time. in total ive won over 250k+ cps
like, 300cp bets at a time? I'm not game to bet that much.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:41   #19
Mysticoz

Quote:
like, 300cp bets at a time? I'm not game to bet that much.
yea 300 cps bets. or ull never get higher then 10k with 30 hits

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 05-05-2014, 01:48   #20
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea this was another time. i won 70k last night it got me from 137 0% to 140
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 02:45   #21
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
yea 300 cps bets. or ull never get higher then 10k with 30 hits
once I win the 10k, then I can start doing the 300 bets. Gotta have a lot up the sleeve in order to do 300cps, otherwise you'll get to 0 before you win the jackpot.

we shall see what happens... I'll give it a shot soon.

btw, do you do it in the market or tc? lucky time as well?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:48   #22
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
btw, do you do it in the market or tc? lucky time as well?
Lol, superstitious much
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 03:25   #23
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Lol, superstitious much
Whatever helps man.... haha

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 03:33   #24
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Lol, superstitious much
Cause it's a game, it's all pseudo-random programmed stuff.

So.. yes
Old 05-05-2014, 13:17   #25
Mysticoz

Quote:
Cause it's a game, it's all pseudo-random programmed stuff.

So.. yes
nothing really helps. tho once u stop winning i play small bets(30 cps) for 4 consecutive losses then bet high again after that

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 05-05-2014, 14:40   #26
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
free anything from tq = win
Not when you've given them hundreds, possible thousands worth of pounds/dollars/etc...

Jokes on you
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2014, 15:51   #27
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

I was doing well, then I lost. Got up by about 1.5k. Managed to level a char from 125 to 132 though...

But 90k cps would have been nicer. Maybe will try again... lol.
Old 05-05-2014, 19:42   #28
Mysticoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Not when you've given them hundreds, possible thousands worth of pounds/dollars/etc...

Jokes on you
jokes on me? yet i won free stuff and was quite willing to give money to play constant hours of entertainment?

i think you need to look at the game less as a lifestyle and more of an entertainment factor (like it should be) and quite possibly ull enjoy it more

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 05-06-2014, 15:54   #29
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
jokes on me? yet i won free stuff and was quite willing to give money to play constant hours of entertainment?

i think you need to look at the game less as a lifestyle and more of an entertainment factor (like it should be) and quite possibly ull enjoy it more
^ I like this guy he gets it

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: