View Poll Results: Which interface do you like?
Picture One 131 48.52%
Picture Two 52 19.26%
Picture Three 34 12.59%
Picture Four 12 4.44%
The current one 24 8.89%
Others 17 6.30%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2010, 08:18   #91
Felon

Felon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond reputeFelon has a reputation beyond repute
picture one
Felon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2010, 08:52   #92
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Stamina?
Testes must have not descended yet, he don't know about stamina. Hah.

I like them all, why not make an option to switch between different styles! One for every day of the week!!!!!
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2010, 08:57   #93
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
Testes must have not descended yet, he don't know about stamina. Hah.

I like them all, why not make an option to switch between different styles! One for every day of the week!!!!!
Or just leave it to choice, have 5 choices, the current one and these 4 new ones. Obviously not everyone will like the same one the most. And some people don't like change so they may stick with the one in use now.

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2010, 09:02   #94
craigy-baby
Banned

craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
they are all **** just edit the one we use now
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2010, 09:04   #95
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
Or just leave it to choice, have 5 choices, the current one and these 4 new ones. Obviously not everyone will like the same one the most. And some people don't like change so they may stick with the one in use now.
Robots know nothing of aesthetics!!!! lol
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 11:53   #96
man FOR ever

man FOR ever is on a distinguished road
picture number 2
man FOR ever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 11:56   #97
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
**** off
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 22:58   #98
Dok

Dok is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Form of the team and the map is sweet

But the form of health may not be up there will not be specific and clear as the current one

And the form of exp is good but too many buttons 17?

And then, where the form of buttons, we are pushing them to see open equipment, team or friends or .......

And form of speech should not be the Dark is supposed to be transparent in order to see what's behind it

And very similar to eudemons

Even though the majority of selected No. 1
But I will choose: The current one

Last edited by Dok; 04-16-2010 at 23:03.
Dok is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: