View Poll Results: What do you think about implementing Dodge, New subclass, gives 15% dodge when fixed, counters the m
Yea it would be great 8 33.33%
No thanks 16 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2011, 19:02   #1
chadchadchad

chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
(Dodge) Sub Class to counter Tripple Attack

Well, i thought it would be ideal for those fire taos, tros and ninjas to have atleast a chance against monks. If your a good monk, you can kill literally anyone in a matter of seconds with decent bp, which aint too fun and is OP against some.

The dodge skill which fires fires get gives like massive counter against the tripple attack, even a monk with 215 agi finds it difficult to hit a tripple.

So i was wondering if a Dodge subclass would be beneficial to those who fight against monks, giving the monks opponent more of a battling chance and increasing the duration of battles.

Like the others, it would give 15 % Dodge when phase 9.
Old 08-06-2011, 19:07   #2
Exps

Exps is on a distinguished road
No because monks have 1/3rd chance to hit a player.. with your idea it be a 15pct chance to hit which is stupid.
Exps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2011, 19:08   #3
chadchadchad

chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exps View Post
No because monks have 1/3rd chance to hit a player.. with your idea it be a 15pct chance to hit which is stupid.
With 215 agility my friend, they hit every tripple attack. So no, that wouldn't be stupid, and 99 pct of monks do have 200 + agility, if they are PVP Monks.
Old 08-06-2011, 20:27   #4
Tide.
Banned k?

Tide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond reputeTide. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadchadchad View Post
With 215 agility my friend, they hit every tripple attack. So no, that wouldn't be stupid, and 99 pct of monks do have 200 + agility, if they are PVP Monks.
215 agi doesn't ensure that every trip will hit. it's still a 1/3 chance against players.

Price guide for Turquoise V2.0

Great 2nd Rb Guide by KevinT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
Well, Tide is the Fastest working cleaning solution I have ever come across. It Assaults dirt and scum like nobody's business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncnotorious View Post
sword has more agility so its faster ss, blades are stronger than swords....but fb is slower.....

im pro at both, i know.....
kekekeke rinbow munky
Tide. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 00:26   #5
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, i thought it would be ideal for those fire taos, tros and ninjas to have atleast a chance against monks. If your a good monk, you can kill literally anyone in a matter of seconds with decent bp, which aint too fun and is OP against some.

The dodge skill which fires fires get gives like massive counter against the tripple attack, even a monk with 215 agi finds it difficult to hit a tripple.

So i was wondering if a Dodge subclass would be beneficial to those who fight against monks, giving the monks opponent more of a battling chance and increasing the duration of battles.

Like the others, it would give 15 % Dodge when phase 9.
I vote for the opposite. A subclass that lowers dodge of the opponent. That wont make full +12 archers any good but they would deal atleast more than talisman damage +80.
S 129 boots are OPed.
Old 08-07-2011, 00:27   #6
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
i havent been missed with a monk yet i had no idea it could even miss a player... but the thing that annoys me is the stun

when you get hit with herc, they get stunned so you can still hit the hercer. but with monks you get stunned for so long that they can hit you before you can hit them or jump away... watched a warrior get juggled five times in a row without being able to move or get a hit out in team pk today. made me sad
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 00:32   #7
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
i havent been missed with a monk yet i had no idea it could even miss a player... but the thing that annoys me is the stun

when you get hit with herc, they get stunned so you can still hit the hercer. but with monks you get stunned for so long that they can hit you before you can hit them or jump away... watched a warrior get juggled five times in a row without being able to move or get a hit out in team pk today. made me sad
I am sure pirate will correct this.
Old 08-07-2011, 00:55   #8
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
lmao a subclass to counter ONE skill. thats like a subclass to reduce damage taken from herc. QQ more OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 01:04   #9
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
You obviously haven't played monk. 215 agi leaves you with a ***ping 16k health give or take depending on wrangler etc.

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 01:13   #10
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh oh oh
.....a subclass that has a 15pct chance of surviving a killing hit o.o

So that 1 hit Hercules wont always be a 1 hit

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 03:01   #11
lil_sky
Waternoop

lil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
lmao a subclass to counter ONE skill. thats like a subclass to reduce damage taken from herc. QQ more OP
umm what do you think detox was for? to counter 1 skill lol
besides TQ would even concider this, another subclass = more points needed to fix, create a shopping rush at the same time with books and voila more db's will be sold...
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss
lil_sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 06:01   #12
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You are wrong! It was nerfed a long time ago. at 215 agility your melee hit will connect virtually every time yet the chance it will be a tripple attack is now 1/3 chance. I have tested this and this is just how it is now. Its not like it was when monks were first released.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 12:43   #13
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exps View Post
Quote:
With 215 ag.ility my friend, they hit every tripple attack. So no, that wouldn't be stupid, and 99 pct of monks do have 200 + agility, if they are PVP Monks.
Yes it would. Pretty stupid. And also, no 99 pct of the monks don't have 200+ agility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide. View Post
215 agi doesn't ensure that every trip will hit. it's still a 1/3 chance against players.

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 13:26   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_sky View Post
umm what do you think detox was for? to counter 1 skill lol
besides TQ would even concider this, another subclass = more points needed to fix, create a shopping rush at the same time with books and voila more db's will be sold...
no detox counters poison damage taken not FOG. you can get pzn'd by more then 1 skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 13:52   #15
lil_sky
Waternoop

lil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
no detox counters poison damage taken not FOG. you can get pzn'd by more then 1 skill.
true there are 3 skills to create poison, but none ever cared about the pzn arrow or after effect of pzn zap. You can't deny that detox was solely created to do something about fog and not the other 2.
And if you want to argue about that, a subclass for dodge would also decrease archer damage (not that it's needed but this is exactly the same as pzn arrow in my example) meaning it no longer can be treated as a "subclass counter for just 1 skill".
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss
lil_sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: