Old 04-18-2017, 03:26   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Legend of Celestial Fox Event

I'm so damn definite that there's no way to get the permanent mount armor or garment without paying CPs. Thank you TQ.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:29   #2
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I'm so damn definite that there's no way to get the permanent mount armor or garment without paying CPs. Thank you TQ.
yeah pretty sure you're right, its a big scam
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 03:40   #3
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
according to all the guide they released there is no way to get the perm bound mount armor or garment without paying 5k cps and it will be bound one:P
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 03:41   #4
bbr
CONQUER

bbr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
yes bro . you are totally right .

tq loves money so much !!!

i had 23 olive jade . i won only 1 permanent armor
bbr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 03:45   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
yes bro . you are totally right .

tq loves money so much !!!

i had 23 olive jade . i won only 1 permanent armor
I had 70 and the best one was the 2-star SwordShadow garment.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:54   #6
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
according to all the guide they released there is no way to get the perm bound mount armor or garment without paying 5k cps and it will be bound one:P
that 5k one is actually a bound snow fox
Old 04-18-2017, 04:06   #7
Etienne1
Bound User

I have to admit, I'm not interested with the garment nor the mount armor at all. For the garment, its still ugly as hell even tho they added the glowing effect and for the mount armor, I expected the DivineFox mount armor, the one with the 2% stat Fox. Not this one, its like the DivineFox's younger sister.

Not today TQ, you did a cute design for the mount armor but you ain't getting my CPs out for this one.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:28   #8
Gangplank

Gangplank is on a distinguished road
I was somewhat hyped for the event. Was hoping they'd surprise us with an actual opportunity to get stuff for free. I haven't yet tried the event but I'm already disappointed. FeelsPrettyBadMan
Gangplank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 05:28   #9
MaxFuryFan

MaxFuryFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
that 5k one is actually a bound snow fox
The 5k one is actually for the Divine Fox (B), then you need to make the Miracle Pill to upgrade the mount to the celestial versions.

Funny, the only way to get the Fox Spirit ''Charm'' garment is buying it from the NPC. What's the point?
Old 04-18-2017, 07:20   #10
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFuryFan View Post
The 5k one is actually for the Divine Fox (B), then you need to make the Miracle Pill to upgrade the mount to the celestial versions.

Funny, the only way to get the Fox Spirit ''Charm'' garment is buying it from the NPC. What's the point?
yeah but the "divine fox" is actually a rip off of the snow fox
Old 04-18-2017, 08:28   #11
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
This event is a huge scam. I tried 16x6 flops. Ok i didnt try, I pressed give up so i could see the rewards.
But the outcome was:
2x Ears
1x RadiantStonepack
1x BrightStarPack
9x 3x FragmentPack (of which u need 100 fragments)
5x 1x FragmentPack
Everything else was materials for teh crappy MiraclePill.

DONT DO THIS QUEST, but thats just my advice.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 09:40   #12
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i took one look at the reward shop (You can only buy one shard for making the 30day one too)[you might be able to buy one a day though]{just wanted to use 3rd type of brackets}, theres nothing even worth getting in there. Combine this with the easter quest where the only reward is "maybe a perm bunny", these quest rewards suck
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 14:41   #13
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Is this still going on? I do not recall a place to turn in the Jades for a while now.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2017, 15:17   #14
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
This event is a huge scam. I tried 16x6 flops. Ok i didnt try, I pressed give up so i could see the rewards.
But the outcome was:
2x Ears
1x RadiantStonepack
1x BrightStarPack
9x 3x FragmentPack (of which u need 100 fragments)
5x 1x FragmentPack
Everything else was materials for teh crappy MiraclePill.

DONT DO THIS QUEST, but thats just my advice.
permed fox ears? aren't those worth like 20k cps or something similar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletubbie View Post
Is this still going on? I do not recall a place to turn in the Jades for a while now.
The event just started, you can click join on bulletin and itll take you there
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2017, 02:04   #15
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quest is a load of gash no way to work towards a free bound version of the garment/mount.

Who ever pays cps for these items from tq needs to look in the mirror and punch your self in the face repeatedly.

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: