Old 03-01-2017, 18:55   #1
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Making money

So what's the best way to make money on co without banshee. Its always being killed by top players of server so I got no chance.

I know this game is heavy pay to win but what can I be doing to make money and improve my bound gears I seem to login do daily quests do arena for champs points log off as there is nothing to do in the game.

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 02:07   #2
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
credit

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 02:22   #3
L3G0LAS

L3G0LAS is an unknown quantity at this point
The time I was playing I have been monopolizing the +stone market on my server. Ofc, you need significant investment, **** tones of patience, be very active (to constantly check market for people selling it low price) and know the negotiation tricks to be able to profit. Maybe not a big achievement, but i total in around 1 year of trading I have made 95k cps and 1.5bill cash.
L3G0LAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 04:20   #4
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
If you're starting on a new fresh account I would recommend you to try a classic conquer private server. You wouldn't waste too much time before figuring out that you have to buy CPS before being able to "compete (lol) ".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 08:20   #5
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
The best way is to make a archer and hunt the old fashion way for +1s and meteors. Without crediting you will not be able to auto hunt with the pickup option.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2017, 21:57   #6
Lep
Real

Lep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond repute
If you need to make money I recommend doing Labyrinth/DisCity/SkyPass/SnakeIsland they all either give you Gold/DB/Mets/P6Souls to sell/HorsePoints or other things and such to help you in the long run as well. If you can find a nice group of people try to do some BossHunting in grotto or something like that.

If it comes down to the need of equipment, I suggest getting sets of bounds. They are cheap and free to build and get. The game is not as pay to win as you think. Give it a month or two, build your account full +7 (1 or 2 sockets) or so with Breakthrough and Immunity and watch yourself be hitting maxed out players at around 20k or more depending on the class and skills you are using. I would always recommend using the Champion Points to upgrade bound stuff and BoundCP should be saved for Bound Item events.
Lep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2017, 09:09   #7
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Scam
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: