Old 12-10-2010, 05:15   #1
justacityboy!
ni hao

justacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond repute
corelated

youmad!?

i broke the system and threw it to the ground.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	corelated.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	140249  

Liberty
Ratchet 130-130-130
justacityboy! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2010, 09:27   #2
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Alliance ***.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2010, 15:15   #3
justacityboy!
ni hao

justacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond repute
horde quests got boring after doing them a million times.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_121010_161203.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	140257  

Liberty
Ratchet 130-130-130
justacityboy! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2010, 19:16   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Alliance ***.
Truth.

Loktar.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2010, 19:31   #5
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Justa****tyboy.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2010, 20:53   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I have officially come to the conclusion that WoW is only fun when you're trying to reach the level cap, and do the occasional instance to snag some decent gear for your level.
Once you get the the cap, it's nothing but "can I find people to run this raid over and over and over", all in the hopes of getting some gear that will let you get accepted to go to ANOTHER raid for 100 times, to try and get more gear to go on another raid....
And frankly, I think that's lame.
s
m

Old 12-12-2010, 22:59   #7
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justacityboy! View Post
horde quests got boring after doing them a million times.
Why are you wearing a dress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I have officially come to the conclusion that WoW is only fun when you're trying to reach the level cap, and do the occasional instance to snag some decent gear for your level.
Once you get the the cap, it's nothing but "can I find people to run this raid over and over and over", all in the hopes of getting some gear that will let you get accepted to go to ANOTHER raid for 100 times, to try and get more gear to go on another raid....
And frankly, I think that's lame.
QFT.
So, are you going to play Cataclysm when it's released?
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2010, 23:35   #8
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Ain't no telling when it would make it here. I imagine it would be at least a year from now, and I will definitely have stopped playing by then. I would pick it up to level up to whatever the new cap is, and probably check out the new changes to cities and stuff, but that's about it. I barely raid, I don't do dailies anymore, just levelin my DK to 80 to try my hand at tanking a little and doin holiday achievements.
Tried to get into mounts and went for the black netherdrake for about a week, then got bored and gave up on it. Just not worth all the time it takes, man...
I hate the whole business model they have about making you spend money by wasting time. Needs to be a little smaller, or move a little faster.
s
m

Old 12-13-2010, 00:21   #9
~~C~~
Banned

~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I hate the whole business model they have about making you spend money
Bro, you played CO lately XD.
~~C~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 01:15   #10
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Gotta finish the sentence for context, mah boi.
The difference between CO and WoW is, they get money by you wasting your time. In CO, you remove time by paying money. In WoW, you pay money to have things to do to waste time you could spend on things that are more fun, i.e. PKing instead of spending 10 minutes flying from one city to another.
s
m

Old 12-13-2010, 06:45   #11
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gotta finish the sentence for context, mah boi.
The difference between CO and WoW is, they get money by you wasting your time. In CO, you remove time by paying money. In WoW, you pay money to have things to do to waste time you could spend on things that are more fun, i.e. PKing instead of spending 10 minutes flying from one city to another.
That is true, WoW you have to be there all the time 24/7 otherwise your wasting money. Even sleeping your wasting it.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 09:08   #12
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
If I was rich I'd buy out the majority of TQ's stock, burn it all, go to prison for destroying China's economy, side with the chinese refugees that fell on hard times after escaping their homeland and committed crimes, make a prison break, escape to China, start a coup, become the re-instated emperor of China, get protested and, "HEY WHOS THAT ASSHOLE IN FRONT OF MY TANKS? SHOOT HIM AND ALL THESE OTHER ASSHOLES AND THEN DENY AND CENSOR THE TRUTH."

Real talk.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 09:30   #13
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
If I was rich I'd buy out the majority of TQ's stock, burn it all, go to prison for destroying China's economy, side with the chinese refugees that fell on hard times after escaping their homeland and committed crimes, make a prison break, escape to China, start a coup, become the re-instated emperor of China, get protested and, "HEY WHOS THAT ASSHOLE IN FRONT OF MY TANKS? SHOOT HIM AND ALL THESE OTHER ASSHOLES AND THEN DENY AND CENSOR THE TRUTH."

Real talk.
Thats a lot of work to destroy a useless game. You make it sound as if it killed a family member.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:33   #14
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
It did almost make me repeat my senior year in high school. Back when it was still 1.0

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 09:37   #15
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
It did almost make me repeat my senior year in high school. Back when it was still 1.0
LOL, wouldnt that be your fault though.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: