Old 03-01-2008, 15:33   #1
Archer1600

Archer1600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't run conquer. My situation:

Hey, I played conquer all the time on my comp 7 months ago so I know it runs fine for my system.

Conquer was no longer on my comp anymore, so today I downloaded Client version 5009. I installed it. I ran conqueronline, clicked on standard definition and it brought me to the login screen. All the servers were offline.

So then I checked the site. There was not supposed to be maintenance now so i was confused. I checked if there were patches I needed. there were. So i downloaded patch 5010, 5011, 5012, 5013, and 5015. I put them all in the conquer folder and ran them. I thought this must fix the problem.

I ran conquer online. I clicked standard definition. Then this time a next screen pops up for about 1 second then completely dissappears. I'm at my desktop. I couldn't even get to the servers screen now that I downloaded the patches. What's up with that?

How come I could get to the server screen when I was only on version 5009 but now that i downloaded 5010-5015 i cant get that far??? This is so confusing. WHY CANT THERE JUST BE a ONE-IN-ALL DOWNLOAD CLIENT THAT HAS ALL THE PATCHES WITH IT??? That way I'd know that I wasn't doing anything wrong.

I need help! Yet for some reason I don't think anyone will be able to help me . Some other guy here has the same problem... HALP
Archer1600 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: