Old 11-17-2007, 08:16   #16
jemy_the_strong
Banned

jemy_the_strong is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jemy_the_strong
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanna View Post
Respect? You guys? HA! The way ive seen you and your friends act in the game, in wars or just whenever is hardly what i would call "Respectful". I gave a lot of you many chances to earn my respect and not a single time could you keep it longer then a day. So if you expect me to ever respect any of you again....well lets just say dont hold your breath for it. Also nor will i ever respect any of you just because you poured a couple thousands dollars, gold or rupies whatever the hell u guys use for currency into the game so u can get some better gear, Once you get skill and common knowledge of the game can you actually be great, I earned respect from knowing what the hell I was doing and being confidant in my skills. So peace out morons :-D

P.S. Me FTW!
Fool First You Come As A The First Lady Of The U.S.A Now You FTW Nice To Know You Private Part Must Be Big For All The World Lol By Anyway I Dont Respact You Coz You Dont Rrespact Anyone Ill Will Be Soon Stronger Than Any Other Warroir Loser You Will See And Cry Make Your Last Pary Baby DIE WELL HG

P.S you came to HG bec in other sever are better guys than you there guys that spend around 100s of $On DBs A Month And That Gear Is Hot More Than You Ill Be One Of Tham Weak Chiken See You In Hell

Greatings All HG I Will Make On You All The 2nd World War Muahahahahah
Old 11-17-2007, 18:53   #17
NotBad

NotBad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to NotBad
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanna View Post
Respect? You guys? HA! The way ive seen you and your friends act in the game, in wars or just whenever is hardly what i would call "Respectful". I gave a lot of you many chances to earn my respect and not a single time could you keep it longer then a day. So if you expect me to ever respect any of you again....well lets just say dont hold your breath for it. Also nor will i ever respect any of you just because you poured a couple thousands dollars, gold or rupies whatever the hell u guys use for currency into the game so u can get some better gear, Once you get skill and common knowledge of the game can you actually be great, I earned respect from knowing what the hell I was doing and being confidant in my skills. So peace out morons :-D

P.S. Me FTW!
OMG
R U talking to me.
I didnt spend a cent on this game i started playing this game on Oct 2004 with an account called mostafahi archer 130 i was the second archer in Egypt to reach 130 after khalid05 then i was hacked and mostafahi got reborned to lvl15 then i played with an archer NothingTrue archer 130 then i changed my archer with khalid05
then i made up my mind to make a trojan NotBad to protect my archer.
by the way most of the ppl in this game were plvled by mostafahi or khalid05
( contra - Torkey - Asadconquer - even destroy but they were thankfull
ask all the game about khalid05 and mostafahi all the players were almost 1 soc when they were full 2 soc
but i didnt leson to my friends advice (( Dont help Any Egyptian Players)) they will not remember what you did for them?
anyway i made my account with my effort not with my money
and if there is no plvling with money, there would not be that punch of seconds reborns in this server
always remember that i took lvl 127 in 2 monthes cause i didnt and will not buy dbs from the server its a game and it will be forever a game.
So all calm down and bring your nasty 135 - 135 -135 full 5 sockets + 33 trojan Spend thousands dollars on this game and have fun but i am proud at least i didnt spend money i have some items +4 remember that too
untill now no one in this server from the enemy side can come and kill me even with 5 fires lvl 130 supporting him+ 60 water rev him + 10 ARCHERS protecting his back
Full respect to you MarcH Full respect to you Shams Full recpect to you nightwoolf Full respect to you HERA and all the Juders side
We r doing the right thing
And sorry trojanna you need to forget the past cause things are different now sis
Old 11-18-2007, 00:22   #18
Aisling
Retired

Aisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond repute
There's a PM function for 'Where are you, Miss you' queries.
Their fear shrinks the world, to the size of nothing but their own lives. It blinds them to anything beyond their own houses.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: