Old 01-04-2015, 21:37   #1
Tony6r

Tony6r is on a distinguished road
Question about this game, pls help

Hey,

First of all I haven't played since 2011 and even then I was still a big noob.

Im CURRENTLY PLAYING IPAD CO.

Now, I have about 3kish cps right now, and I bought those and just merchanted for money. I'm tired of just standing still buying/selling so how can I make money?

Someone suggested "monk farming" So I researched it, and for about 2 p4 beads and p6 armor its going to take about 13k cps, which I don't have... SO how can I make money to get to my goal of 13k cps?

ALSO, WHAT IS DRAGON SOUL GEAR? Whats the difference between p1 p2 p3 and ect?

Can I make money by farming with water or war with 1-2 soc gear SRG?? if so how long and is it worth it?
Tony6r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2015, 00:39   #2
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
First and simpliest way is to buy CPs online from TQ. Its not a joke or sarcasm. You buy once, invest them into money making and dont need to buy again.
Another option is to get VIP4 or higher. You can buy VIP from other players (not sure how its done) you can bulk for it, and i am sure everyone have bulker friend willing to gift a vip 4 to his good friend right?
Or you might try to use other traditional ways like marketing, regular hunting (not recomended), quests and others. It will take some weeks, months, years... it depends a lot on simple plain luck.
Is it worth it? It all depends on how much time and efforts you are willing to spend, and if you have anything better to do with your life or not. And if you manage to find some fun and pleasure in the farming process itself why not.
How long does it take to farm one monk. Ask someone who has done it, but keep in mind that it depends on server (how crowded and how laggy it is) and on gears.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2015, 01:14   #3
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony6r View Post
Hey,

Now, I have about 3kish cps right now, and I bought those and just merchanted for money. I'm tired of just standing still buying/selling so how can I make money?

Someone suggested "monk farming" So I researched it, and for about 2 p4 beads and p6 armor its going to take about 13k cps, which I don't have... SO how can I make money to get to my goal of 13k cps?

Can I make money by farming with water or war with 1-2 soc gear SRG?? if so how long and is it worth it?
Dragon souls are items u can put on lvl 120 gear (130 for p6/7) to get extra stats like defense, attack, crit,..
Only when u make them perm with perm stones do they keep the stats when u make them low lvl again, which is needed for monk farming..
Higher P means better stats.
So u need to be dedicated and farm alot tomake it worth the investment..
With p4 beads, p3 ring and some defense soul on armor/headgear (full 2sock) u can farm in less than an hour, but gets very boring after a few monks..
So dunno if its worth it
Old 01-05-2015, 01:34   #4
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey,

buy permed beads, p3/p4, ring 1soc p2 or p3 with the money you have (not sure it's enough)

dont need permed cap or armor, just 2 sets of them.
1soc low levl armor, 1 soc level 70 super +3 or 4.
1soc low level cap, 1 soc level 67/82 super +3 or 4.
1soc level 67/82 super +3/4 necky.

get a combo of these that can get you to level 100, then you can use tower to tank the hits.

the rest, steed/crop/fan/tower, +4/5.

use sdgs. you prolly will reborn monk in anywhere b/n 1 hr to 2.

edit: not 1 hr, prolly closer to 2 hrs or more to get the db.

Last edited by sundancerx; 01-05-2015 at 01:40.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2015, 12:44   #5
Tony6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
buy permed beads, p3/p4, ring 1soc p2 or p3 with the money you have (not sure it's enough)

dont need permed cap or armor, just 2 sets of them.
1soc low levl armor, 1 soc level 70 super +3 or 4.
1soc low level cap, 1 soc level 67/82 super +3 or 4.
1soc level 67/82 super +3/4 necky.

get a combo of these that can get you to level 100, then you can use tower to tank the hits.

the rest, steed/crop/fan/tower, +4/5.

use sdgs. you prolly will reborn monk in anywhere b/n 1 hr to 2.

edit: not 1 hr, prolly closer to 2 hrs or more to get the db.
why use sdgs instead of srg?
Old 01-05-2015, 13:12   #6
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
why use sdgs instead of srg?
you will have ****ty attack with 1socs.
Old 01-05-2015, 13:20   #7
Tony6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
you will have ****ty attack with 1socs.
okay thanks, I always thought the only way to get to 120 fast was with rainbow gems, I guess not, i'm going to buy full 1 sock gear with perm beads and p2 p3 ring and see how it goes, thanks alot

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: