Old 09-16-2017, 18:17   #46
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
[quote=Returning;11970197][size="4"]This post is just to address the upcoming balance patch of the game and what is needed to be done in regards to balance etc. This does not include the many mechanic updates
  • Water Taoist - This class has just become the epitome of balanced and will receive the most out of the upcoming patch. (that I can see) That said, I hope hp doesn't get a huge increase in the future or we'll be back at where we started with low healing spells not doing enough. I would have preferred they made the healing spells do a % instead of a set number to avoid this, but I digress. That said, this is going to separate the bad waters from the good. Water has just become the most micro intensive class in the game. No more spamming revive, you're going to have to switch from heals to shields, to bombs, to dragon roar, back to heal to revive etc depending on your skill build.

Water Taoist Yuqing tactics (new skills) - To their own as the center of a wide range of attack spells, consumption of 10 points of physical strength
- I have no idea what this means, some kind of shield or something? Honestly no clue.

Cure - Max level heal increased from 400 to 8000

Advanced Cure - Max level heal increased from 900 to 12,000

Healing Rain - Full mana cost reduced from 500 to 50; Max level heal increased from 500 to 8500

Nectar - Full mana cost reduced from 500 to 300; Max level heal increased from 1000 to 12000

Meditation - Mana recovery from 310 to 5000; full mana recovery from 1020 to 10,000

Azura Shield - Stamina Cost from 30 to 20; full effect from 12000 damage absorption to 50000

Water Elf - According to the skill level, after the transformation of the Final Damage bonus from 0 to 2000 ~ 8000; Max Life increased from 1048 ~ 2088 to 50000 ~ 150000

Divine Hare - According to the skill level, after the transfiguration of the life limit from 3000, to 50000 ~ 100000 (May or may not be weak/strong/op depending on the overall defense of DH after the patch).

• Fire Taoist - This patch kills the pure fire build, I just got done hyping it up with the burst combo etc. With no clear upgrade to Heavens Blade and Fire met getting a big cast time buff with accuracy increase Fire Met will now be > Heavens blade due to accuracy, as well as, no stamina cost. Dwar-war-fire seem to be the best builds as of now (Dwar for lower bp players, Pirate possibly for higher).

Fire Meteor - Cast time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds; hit rate from 75% to 80%

Fire Ring / Fire Ball - Cast time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds; full level damage from 1010 to 2000 - This doesn't make any sense as fireball has a max damage of 2800 not 1010. The only thing I can figure is tq forgot there as an upgrade version of fire ring called fire ball as before the "evolution" into Fire Ball, Fire Ring has 1010 max damage.

Fire Circle - Casting time from 1.8 seconds to instantaneous - This is one of my suggestions I had on my balance thread and am happy to see it. Fire's are going to do good things in team fights now that are going for points.

I have a lot of those skills fixed. Will I have to re level them or are they going to just be changed to the new stats

Current account Pocketreference
Dragonwarrior-x3
130-130-133-Duke
working on full +12 gear set buying items pm me please I'm on Diamond.

Let me know if you have any difficulty understanding, I have primed my copy paste keys-prom.
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2017, 19:49   #47
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=scoobysnacked;11971133]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
[size="4"]This post is just to address the upcoming balance patch of the game and what is needed to be done in regards to balance etc. This does not include the many mechanic updates
  • Water Taoist - This class has just become the epitome of balanced and will receive the most out of the upcoming patch. (that I can see) That said, I hope hp doesn't get a huge increase in the future or we'll be back at where we started with low healing spells not doing enough. I would have preferred they made the healing spells do a % instead of a set number to avoid this, but I digress. That said, this is going to separate the bad waters from the good. Water has just become the most micro intensive class in the game. No more spamming revive, you're going to have to switch from heals to shields, to bombs, to dragon roar, back to heal to revive etc depending on your skill build.

Water Taoist Yuqing tactics (new skills) - To their own as the center of a wide range of attack spells, consumption of 10 points of physical strength
- I have no idea what this means, some kind of shield or something? Honestly no clue.

Cure - Max level heal increased from 400 to 8000

Advanced Cure - Max level heal increased from 900 to 12,000

Healing Rain - Full mana cost reduced from 500 to 50; Max level heal increased from 500 to 8500

Nectar - Full mana cost reduced from 500 to 300; Max level heal increased from 1000 to 12000

Meditation - Mana recovery from 310 to 5000; full mana recovery from 1020 to 10,000

Azura Shield - Stamina Cost from 30 to 20; full effect from 12000 damage absorption to 50000

Water Elf - According to the skill level, after the transformation of the Final Damage bonus from 0 to 2000 ~ 8000; Max Life increased from 1048 ~ 2088 to 50000 ~ 150000

Divine Hare - According to the skill level, after the transfiguration of the life limit from 3000, to 50000 ~ 100000 (May or may not be weak/strong/op depending on the overall defense of DH after the patch).

• Fire Taoist - This patch kills the pure fire build, I just got done hyping it up with the burst combo etc. With no clear upgrade to Heavens Blade and Fire met getting a big cast time buff with accuracy increase Fire Met will now be > Heavens blade due to accuracy, as well as, no stamina cost. Dwar-war-fire seem to be the best builds as of now (Dwar for lower bp players, Pirate possibly for higher).

Fire Meteor - Cast time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds; hit rate from 75% to 80%

Fire Ring / Fire Ball - Cast time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds; full level damage from 1010 to 2000 - This doesn't make any sense as fireball has a max damage of 2800 not 1010. The only thing I can figure is tq forgot there as an upgrade version of fire ring called fire ball as before the "evolution" into Fire Ball, Fire Ring has 1010 max damage.

Fire Circle - Casting time from 1.8 seconds to instantaneous - This is one of my suggestions I had on my balance thread and am happy to see it. Fire's are going to do good things in team fights now that are going for points.

I have a lot of those skills fixed. Will I have to re level them or are they going to just be changed to the new stats
No, you won't need to relevel anything there are no new levels added it's just basically the skills themselves get changed.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2017, 20:24   #48
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
They have changed some of skill's description on the chinese website. Not all skills they mentioned got a description update .

trojan : https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/ys.shtml

water : https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/sds.shtml

and weapons skills. They changed fb/ss and speed gun description.
: https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/sljn.shtml

Last edited by talkdjenttome; 09-20-2017 at 18:43.
talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2017, 19:02   #49
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
sorry for double posting , but i wanted to let people know of it.

I'm playing on test client and i'm tro - war - war atm , and i noticed that iron shirt got a buff !

it says 4x DEF but its more like 3x and last for 300 seconds plus you can move around freely with getting it canceled ! it did last for 5 minutes , and i was even able to use cyclone without affecting it . It only got canceled when i used war's xp shield.

i haven't tried everything with it. but will make sure to try out later.
talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: