View Poll Results: Should GM's be allowed to?
No. 116 65.54%
Yes. 36 20.34%
I dont know. 3 1.69%
Yes, wait i mean no. 22 12.43%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2006, 09:51   #16
stoorzender
Banned

stoorzender is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump again, looking at the votes i'll win.
stoorzender is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 10:01   #17
RandomSin
Noobie Tro

RandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond reputeRandomSin has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with the prices to pay, botting in anyway shape or form in my opinion is wrong, but, GM's should make sure they get the right people, I know, it requires work for them, so it'll never happen.

LOL Im the only dont know XD.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:13   #18
M1A2Abram

M1A2Abram is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone really needs to find a flaw in there user agreement and slap a fat lawsuit on TQ and get the @ss back in drive to making this game better not ****tier.

Cause i highly doubt that they are allowed to make people who did nothing wrong pay. Its kinda like sending someone to jail fo 10 years and after the state figures out they didnt comit the crime charging them money to get out.
M1A2Abram is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 10:13   #19
Etil
CrAZZZZZZy

Etil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond reputeEtil has a reputation beyond repute
I myself was put into jail last night and can sincerly say i was doin absolutly nothing at all. I was standing in ape city and a water tao came thru and inviso'ed me and afew other ppl, then all of a suden i find myself standing in bot jail. tell me their system actually catches botters and I will kiss your ass.

Now that's not the good part...

I submitted a claim and waited a few hours.
When i finally got an e-mail and logged back in I find myself in tc and 1 Db short in my market wh. Pretty damn wrong if you ask me.
Etil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 10:23   #20
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by NewShinyCD
Here is a simple way to not pay those DBs.

GO PLAY ANOTHER ****ING GAME.

It isn't that hard. If you are spending more than $15+ on Conquer Online, go buy WoW.
I mean come the hell on. It's a FREE game. No one is forcing you to buy DBs or play this game.
Mail me 1500$ to buy a new comp to play wow plx
Old 07-19-2006, 11:14   #21
Mandrake
teh Drakey

Mandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond reputeMandrake has a reputation beyond repute
Cant believe i took the time to read the whole thread, anyway here i go
charging dbs for botting itself is unfair, TQ should not by any meanings mess with what u do or not with your client in your comp as long as u dont mess with other players (aimbot etc) ok im not saying we should all use bots, indeed im not a big fan of botters but what is rly unfair is having to pay DBs JUST CAUSE THE LOUSY PPL AT TQ CANT DO ANY BETTER.
or maybe they dont wanna do any better, think about this, they get money for dbs they sell online, so actually thats their business, so how convinent that their freaking "antibot system" is sending innocent ppl to bot jail...... we should complain and complain big, actualy they are making us pay for playing a so called free to play game....
besides... lets say i build myself an app to drop items from my inventory, who am i hurting or how am i cheating? by not taking the time to drop sh*t by my own? thats way different than ussing aimbots or similars
said
peace
> WaterBelle, Water>Archer lvl 95

~Capricorn~
> Partha, Water>Water lvl 110
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 14:42   #22
ananta...
Banned

ananta... is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hebby
i dun see the problem with it

if u dont bot then u dont get sent there then u dun gotta pay

kinda ur own fault if ur caught.
OMG! did you read his post? i think you didnt >.< read the posts and then post!!!

if i am sent to bot jail i CANT get out, i am so young and i dont have credit card, so NO DBs from sites for me >.< and if i would be caugh AND i would be able to get the DBs i wouldnt order them anyways, f**k the game and id move to rune scape >.< not to EO coz i think thats what they want

Last edited by ananta...; 07-19-2006 at 14:45.
ananta... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 14:57   #23
Cutie
The Cutest Tao

Cutie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Cutie
People getting sent to bot jail for scrolling in the air, potting in the air, getting hit and dying while jumping, etc, etc, etc....

If that wasn't bad enough to go to bot jail for normal play now they charging dbs to get out even for those who did nothing wrong.. guess this game isn't really free to play is it?
/ )')('(' )
Darthi

Cuddle Bunnies IRL!!
[color=dusty grape]Cutie : Lvl 112 [P2R] Fire-Fire-Fire Tao : Dragon Server [/color]
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 15:10   #24
Zitz
Banned

Zitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond reputeZitz has a reputation beyond repute
I've had a miner jailed while I was walking to the mine.. Just jumping to my spot, click to start mining and the next second I'm in jail...

Maybe I should bot, since only honest players get sent to jail anyway.
Zitz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 15:13   #25
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
FFs release the guy and quit beign **** with this db thing.

Every fuken patch/announcement they make screw us even more.

And hey, lets get an example, he got caught 4 times on the botjail, lets say hes a fukin hacker/aimbotter/piece of ****. You will still release him for the 10 DBS? Wow, everybody can hax, as long they pay for it.

Screw this game and those helpless gm's

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 17:06   #26
Kpxben-Ent-
Pants4Less

Kpxben-Ent- is on a distinguished road
Hey its true, most botters tend to not get sent to jail, while those who dont bot (especially those who dont even know what a bot is) tend to get sent to jail. Often.

Then they appeal here. People flame them.

And those same people will flame until they get sent to jail too for some crappy thing like jumping to TG.

Viscious cycle.

-Ent
Kpxben-Ent- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 17:20   #27
PuDdLe
Wet and Jiggly

PuDdLe is on a distinguished road
Well think of it this way,

If your smart enough to bot, your smart enough to keep out of bot jail.

If you don't bot, you don't know all the little glitches that can kick you into jail .
[Whisper]xataped speaks to JaLeyGoBo: i have a life[10:36]
[Whisper]JaLeyGoBo speaks to xataped: then go have fun with it[10:36]
[Whisper]xataped speaks to JaLeyGoBo: no thanks[10:36]

Originally posted by Bill Bratske
PuDdle, seriously man, thankyou for asking. Foreign chemicals are extremely dangerous and should not be tinkered with. I will get myself screened sometime early next week to make sure im clean.
-PuDdLe, thanks again-
PuDdLe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 17:59   #28
Cold-Mime

Cold-Mime is an unknown quantity at this point
The only ones that are really mad and care about this are the people that bot. The only person who would post polls, topics, rants, and the such are botters.

Thats why half the forum is mad, because half of them bot.

I say they should charge more dbs, I don't bot, why should I care?

Don't want to pay? Stop being a retard, and stop botting. You think you should be able to bot?

If your not guilty then you can talk it over with a GM, other than that I'm glad they charge botters dbs for botting.

It's your own fault, stop botting or shut up about it.

This is to the botters, it's not directed at anyone. Just botters in general.

Don't do drugs, it makes you lag.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cold-Mime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 18:05   #29
NewShinyCD
Banned

NewShinyCD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NewShinyCD
Quote:
Originally posted by Cold-Mime
The only ones that are really mad and care about this are the people that bot. The only person who would post polls, topics, rants, and the such are botters.

Don't want to pay? Stop being a retard, and stop botting. You think you should be able to bot?

If your not guilty then you can talk it over with a GM, other than that I'm glad they charge botters dbs for botting.

If you would read HALF THE ****ING POSTS on here, you would know that the bot detection system is throwing INNOCENT people into botjail than it is botters.
In fact it is better to bot now than it was before TQ put the bot detection system in.
NewShinyCD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2006, 19:21   #30
4:20
FukUTQ

4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute4:20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Cold-Mime

You make a lot of sense there. So the botters, who do not get sent to jail, are the ones complaining about others getting sent to bot jail? I know what happened here. You saw the thread and thought, yea a flame fest. You clicked the thread link and read the first post. Then you scrolled to the bottom of the page skipping all the replys about other innocents being effected by this screw up. And you hit Reply typed what you thought was right and hit Sumbit. Now you have left thread and its highly doubtful that you will even click this link again to see if anyone agrees with your half thought up reply. Way2Fail nub.

BTW I know stoorzender. I also know that he does not bot. Hell him and I have even gone through the mines together hunting botters and either killing them or making them dc over and over.
4:20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: