Old 03-19-2011, 09:32   #1
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
a bug or a lie?

i 2 hit her with whirlwhindkick (wwk) in arena,

funny thing is that shes a mod, and im pretty sure shes making this up

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...ladyroyale.jpg
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 09:46   #2
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Actually being a mod has nothing to do with in-game issues, so bringing that fact up takes you nowhere..
Also she did suffer from massive lag for a period of time.
Don't know if she had it resolved though, but she won't get better ping just for being a mod..
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 09:58   #3
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
i 2 hit her with whirlwhindkick (wwk) in arena,

funny thing is that shes a mod, and im pretty sure shes making this up

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...ladyroyale.jpg
LOL being a moderator dont make me get better things in game or anything else i had problems with ping, red and blue lifebar disappeard and all my fkeys dissappeard.
Lady-Royale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 12:02   #4
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
it must be a bug because hp indeed gets refilled when you enter arena. might want to record it.

and a guy with low ping using wwk? expected better from you bullet

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2011, 10:02   #5
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Actually being a mod has nothing to do with in-game issues, so bringing that fact up takes you nowhere..
Also she did suffer from massive lag for a period of time.
Don't know if she had it resolved though, but she won't get better ping just for being a mod..
i said nothing about ping, the screeny says "i 2 hit you in arena" and she says "its only cuz my hp was low"

shes trying to say her life bar didnt refill when she entered into arena, this in no way has anything to do with ping of any sort, or connection in any way however your getting that i dont know, but dont put words there that are clearly not

bottom line, in the bug section of co, this bug has never once been reported by her or anyone else, why if shes a mod and this is a bug thats been happening shes never reported it in the bug section? and neither has any1 else...

because shes a mod wouldnt mean anything works different, her only privileges are on this forum, but shes clearly lieing about a bug, thats all im stating

dumbass people need to see things for what they are and stop adding ****

edit: im going to type what the screeny says so you dumb people can understand whats going on

Bongzilla speaks to ladyroyale: i cant believe i 2 hit u with wwk thats insane
ladyroyale speaks to Bongzilla: you didnt my hp was low lol
Bongzilla speaks to ladyroyale: when you go into arena your hp is always refilled instantly and i only hit you 2 times with wwk
ladyroyale speaks to Bongzilla: Nope i have problems with that i dont know why
LadyRoyale speaks to Bongzilla: i lag like hell in there too trying to test it out
Bongzilla Speaks to ladyroyale : lol thats serversided

now when i said thats server sided, its more then obvious for a ***n chipmunk to know i was talking about the hp being refilled in arena, ping is not server sided... that would be the most idiotic thing in the world

Quote:
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar

Last edited by Bulletbody; 03-20-2011 at 10:09.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:36   #6
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
bottom line, in the bug section of co, this bug has never once been reported by her or anyone else, why if shes a mod and this is a bug thats been happening shes never reported it in the bug section? and neither has any1 else...

because shes a mod wouldnt mean anything works different, her only privileges are on this forum, but shes clearly lieing about a bug, thats all im stating
Just because a bug hasn't been reported doesn't make her a liar.
I've had a few incidents with slow refill of HP due to lag, which got me killed from a low hitting char.
It's kinda hard to report a bug when it doesn't occur very often, and when it does there's no way to prove it unless a cam is running all the time.
Besides, if her HP was full you wouldn't be able to 2 hit her with wwk.. I've watched a few of your fights, you don't hit that hard on her with wwk.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:08   #7
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I bet my wwk can ;D

Old 03-21-2011, 19:59   #8
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
LordRaphael speaks to Laran: go cry homo keep botting lol

ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2011, 07:35   #9
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

lordraph can't play for ****, not really a secret.

and lol @ the botjail thread, some random guy getting botjailed 2x for the same vid =p

Old 03-22-2011, 10:56   #10
Bulletbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Just because a bug hasn't been reported doesn't make her a liar.
I've had a few incidents with slow refill of HP due to lag, which got me killed from a low hitting char.
It's kinda hard to report a bug when it doesn't occur very often, and when it does there's no way to prove it unless a cam is running all the time.
Besides, if her HP was full you wouldn't be able to 2 hit her with wwk.. I've watched a few of your fights, you don't hit that hard on her with wwk.
i hit her 6-8k with wwk :P, that 2 hits ^^

my breakthrough 1 hits her, and my crit strike sometimes 1 hits her

i breakthrough on lord raph for 9k... i mean comeon wat is this **** u think im a noob lol, im a scary enemy even with my decent gear

Quote:

Last edited by Bulletbody; 03-22-2011 at 11:02.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:46   #11
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:

i breakthrough on lord raph for 9k... i mean comeon wat is this **** u think im a noob lol, im a scary enemy even with my decent gear
Good for you

I don't call ppl noobs, no point in doing that.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:28   #12
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
noob
Old 03-23-2011, 05:20   #13
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

monks have special bp calculation so yea they are "stronger". nonetheless i'd still rape your nutts

Old 03-23-2011, 06:05   #14
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

LOL keep thinking your scaring you dont hit me that much and you never 1 hitted me, cmon dream on or get back to reality.
Lady-Royale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 09:05   #15
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
monks have special bp calculation so yea they are "stronger". nonetheless i'd still rape your nutts
stop
stealing
my
liiiiiiiiine

I get to slap them everyday, you don't. You're a quitter hhhh. :3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: