Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 13:15   #211
S.A.M
Egy0.0

Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, North England (originally from egypt)
S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Actually I have read every post in this debate. You're the one who claims to not even bother reading mine, since in your eyes, I'm a sub-gender not fit to be heard by your male ears/read by your male eyes.

Seriously though, Islam is hate. That's all there is to it. They want us non-muslims to die or convert, etc etc etc. I mean, it's kinda impressive, that your people hate whites, Asians, blacks, everyone. It's like the perfect racism, because your people hate everything about everyone, and want to destroy everything.

Hell, you're the borg!
Just what the **** are you talking about lol. Islam has alot of whites, asians, blacks.. I kind of read a bit of the post that I said was too long, but it was so stupid I stopped, it's like you're a broken record, just repeating the same **** over and over. Oh before you say I'm resorting to insults and "avoiding a point", I am insulting you and just saying what I see tbh..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So i checked this thread with my ***-o-meter.

it exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Do you keep those meters handy for Saturday night clubbing, gotta catch'em all?

LOL
Old 01-03-2011, 14:07   #212
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
Just what the **** are you talking about lol. Islam has alot of whites, asians, blacks.. I kind of read a bit of the post that I said was too long, but it was so stupid I stopped, it's like you're a broken record, just repeating the same **** over and over. Oh before you say I'm resorting to insults and "avoiding a point", I am insulting you and just saying what I see tbh..
she's trolling.
Old 01-03-2011, 14:10   #213
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
You can't catch something that doesn't show any presence until something BIG happens around the world n then they hold responsibility for it. The US has been in Afghanistan for how many years? Have they caught bin laden yet?

Sigh, there's a reason why our Imams refuse to translate the qur'an into different languages, guess your post explained that well lol.

------------------

About the stoning matter. Stoning is/was a punishment to prevent illegal sexual intercourses. And when I say illegal I mean an intercourse between male and a female that aren't married. That doesn't sound illegal in non-islamic countries right? Hell 2 homosexuals humping eachother in public wouldn't seem illegal to you, you would enjoy it.

Well it is a punishment and if people do hate it so much, why bring it upon themselves? Ofc it sounds mean to you guys because it doesn't allow us to hump whatever has legs on the streets like you do. That punishment isn't applied in your countries and guess what? People turned to be rude animals fucking whatever has legs, brothers, sisters. You wouldn't have 2 homos hugging eachothers in public if this law was applied. People's minds has gone beyond nuts, I mean all you guys can think about regarding women are their breasts and ****s, Is that how you give women their freedom over there? Is that how you look at women over there? Is that how you respect them? then when you're satisfied with women you go out looking for a sick-minded sex hungary ***got like you to hook up with, or wh0re to play with (if ur a female)

Well this law isn't applied in Egypt nor most islamic countries, but I know it is applied in saudi Arabia.

Furthermore, I would rather have a wife who covers herself than a whore who may cheat on me for a small **** after the 1st week of our marriage, uh I bet that's all right in your society too right?

Oh btw, in islam, a thief must get their hands cut off. Rude right? extremist I bet? Don't steal, don't get your hands cut off. Simples. and sooo on....

Punishments sound harsh I know. But have you guys asked yourselves (since you guys think for yourselves?) that if islam allows stoning wh0res and cutting off thieves' hands, how could it possibly allow killing off the innocent people? something doesn't add up here.... I mean punishing thieves and wh0res and yet allowing the murder of innocents? lolwut.

qur'an indicates killing oppressors/tyrants and mainly the ones who attack us (aka self-defense) not christians or jews, many verses indicates living along the non muslims (obviously meant jews n christians) and not cause any harm to em. I suppose this is the "carebear" version neko was talking about that's put as a display to the whole world, I'm sorry but it is the real one.

Most of the terrorists MIGHT BE muslims you say?..but 1 question, how many terrorist organizations are out there? as far as I can tell it's only al-Qaida lol. But hey, al-qaida represents most terrorists right? whilst America is/has been wiping out thousands everyday in the name of "freedom"..talk about hypocrisy.

Well muslims haters can go **** themselves for all I care for (dw no stone punishment for you!) :P I'll live and die as a muslim, though I'm not religious so I might meet you guys sometime later..

That was my 2 cents for this thread, laters~

Wow. I have never seen so much stupidity gathered up in one post before.

I'll sink down (almost) to your level, just for the fun of it:

WTF you want here, sand nigger. Don't you have a train to blow up, or some rapevictim to stone to death or a wife to beat?

Muhammad is the offspring of a goat and a fat whore. He was the first pedophile homosexual to walk this earth. That's right, he used to rape little boys.Whilst eating pork.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mohammedcartoons.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	140816  
Old 01-03-2011, 15:08   #214
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Wow. I have never seen so much stupidity gathered up in one post before.

I'll sink down (almost) to your level, just for the fun of it:

WTF you want here, sand nigger. Don't you have a train to blow up, or some rapevictim to stone to death or a wife to beat?

Muhammad is the offspring of a goat and a fat whore. He was the first pedophile homosexual to walk this earth. That's right, he used to rape little boys.Whilst eating pork.
I so mad, ok?

Edit* kinda ironic because I'm the one sinking down to your level. lol

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-03-2011 at 15:17.
Old 01-03-2011, 16:53   #215
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can't catch something that doesn't show any presence until something BIG happens around the world n then they hold responsibility for it. The US has been in Afghanistan for how many years? Have they caught bin laden yet?

Sigh, there's a reason why our Imams refuse to translate the qur'an into different languages, guess your post explained that well lol.

------------------

About the stoning matter. Stoning is/was a punishment to prevent illegal sexual intercourses. And when I say illegal I mean an intercourse between male and a female that aren't married. That doesn't sound illegal in non-islamic countries right? Hell 2 homosexuals humping eachother in public wouldn't seem illegal to you, you would enjoy it.

Well it is a punishment and if people do hate it so much, why bring it upon themselves? Ofc it sounds mean to you guys because it doesn't allow us to hump whatever has legs on the streets like you do. That punishment isn't applied in your countries and guess what? People turned to be rude animals fucking whatever has legs, brothers, sisters. You wouldn't have 2 homos hugging eachothers in public if this law was applied. People's minds has gone beyond nuts, I mean all you guys can think about regarding women are their breasts and ****s, Is that how you give women their freedom over there? Is that how you look at women over there? Is that how you respect them? then when you're satisfied with women you go out looking for a sick-minded sex hungary ***got like you to hook up with, or wh0re to play with (if ur a female)

Well this law isn't applied in Egypt nor most islamic countries, but I know it is applied in saudi Arabia.

Furthermore, I would rather have a wife who covers herself than a whore who may cheat on me for a small **** after the 1st week of our marriage, uh I bet that's all right in your society too right?

Oh btw, in islam, a thief must get their hands cut off. Rude right? extremist I bet? Don't steal, don't get your hands cut off. Simples. and sooo on....

Punishments sound harsh I know. But have you guys asked yourselves (since you guys think for yourselves?) that if islam allows stoning wh0res and cutting off thieves' hands, how could it possibly allow killing off the innocent people? something doesn't add up here.... I mean punishing thieves and wh0res and yet allowing the murder of innocents? lolwut.

qur'an indicates killing oppressors/tyrants and mainly the ones who attack us (aka self-defense) not christians or jews, many verses indicates living along the non muslims (obviously meant jews n christians) and not cause any harm to em. I suppose this is the "carebear" version neko was talking about that's put as a display to the whole world, I'm sorry but it is the real one.

Most of the terrorists MIGHT BE muslims you say?..but 1 question, how many terrorist organizations are out there? as far as I can tell it's only al-Qaida lol. But hey, al-qaida represents most terrorists right? whilst America is/has been wiping out thousands everyday in the name of "freedom"..talk about hypocrisy.

Well muslims haters can go **** themselves for all I care for (dw no stone punishment for you!) :P I'll live and die as a muslim, though I'm not religious so I might meet you guys sometime later..

That was my 2 cents for this thread, laters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

And no i'm intiligent irl
Old 01-03-2011, 17:53   #216
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
jallajalla?
Old 01-03-2011, 17:56   #217
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
It's MATH not MATHS, you ****ing retard.

And yes, Indonesia has the world's largest Muslim population, at least as of oh 2009, when I took a class on world music and culture.

Sorry, but my college education trumps your idiocratic mumbles from your ass.

BTW, brush your teeth, your breath stinks already.

EDIT:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_country_has_the_world%27s_largest_Muslim_pop ulation

I just took about 5 seconds to google it. You fail at your own religion/culture's history, whether in years past, or years present.

SAM loses at his own game. I win. Look at any other legit source and you'll see.

It's sad when a Muslim knows less about his own religion and culture than an "ignorant" white AMERICAN, eh?

It's also scary that you are so adamant about something you know less about than me. That's called blind conviction. Thanks for proving you and your peoples' ignorance, by association.

Being ignorant like that works a bit better when I don't throw a religion behind it.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
Old 01-03-2011, 19:24   #218
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Go look at what your muslim brothers are doing in Dafur. Genocide, rape, murder, etc. As for your ****ty "tl;dr" quip, and the bit that followed, good call there bub. Sorry, but us Asians are far, far superior to anything you sand monkeys have ever done.

I don't wish your death, as you do to me. I wish for your education, enlightenment and anything else that would make you a far better person in society. You see, if you're intelligent, you'd know Islam is a facade of murder and death, easily abused by lunatics, due to it's writing. Frankly, how you people evolved past the 14th century is beyond me...on, snap, you didn't!

As for self-defense, tell me, how are you defending yourself from those insane lunatics who just wanted to go to work to support their families on 9/11? I mean, damn, they were such a threat! Same for the Israeli teens at nightclubs. Damn, they are violent! Oh yeah, what about the Iraqi man who runs the produce stand? These are surely fearsome enemies of islam!

As for "defending" women, you merely prove what a cheavinist pig you are. You think you are superior to me, because you have a *****? Frankly, I don't think so, since I don't have to resort to hoping you die to make my point. As you do to me. You will never convince me Islam is a thing of peace, when all the obvious facts state otherwise.
In other words Asians are retarded little midgets. In my country we all laugh at them or when we see them we'r like JAPAN!!!! lol. Their ugly as ****, having weird eyes. I dont call that far superior. i call it FAR RETARDNESS LOL most of them are EMO's here no wonder you're one hhahah. Anyways they trying to look like cartoons here or whatever they wanna be HAHAAHHAHA man if u call that superior HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited by UltimateBuzz; 01-03-2011 at 19:26.
Old 01-03-2011, 20:52   #219
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In other words Asians are retarded little midgets. In my country we all laugh at them or when we see them we'r like JAPAN!!!! lol. Their ugly as ****, having weird eyes. I dont call that far superior. i call it FAR RETARDNESS LOL most of them are EMO's here no wonder you're one hhahah. Anyways they trying to look like cartoons here or whatever they wanna be HAHAAHHAHA man if u call that superior HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Wow, my IQ literally dropped to around yours after reading that. I mean, my brain is aching. Make the pain stop.

As for the post itself, after checking my retard-to-English dictionary, I think I've derived that you are making a sad attempt to either troll me, or somehow insult the Asian race, namely the Japanese. I must say, fail.
Yeah, I'm short. I admit it. But, I'm hardly a bubbling, blithering sack of camel lard like you
As for my eyes, what is wrong with them? Eye shape or color isn't an indication of intelligence. As for being emo, do you even know what an emo is? I doubt it, so I'm not going to bother detailing it out, you wouldn't understand anyway.
Last time I checked, Anime and Manga were extremely popular forms of entertainment, perpetuated by Japan, Korea, and China. Uh, if you also look, I think I can safely say that average Asian beats you in anything related to intelligence. Considering that we tie our own shoes without drowning in a fetid pool of our own drool. Get someone to change your diaper, because you reek kiddo.

Quote:
she's trolling.
Successful no?

It's so easy to rile up SAM, and he gets so obviously bent out of shape. I hate muslim terrorists, or anyone that hides behind religion to commit murder. Just seems to me, that in general, Islam is very, very easy to be manipulated into creating drones of murderers. That isn't right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 01-03-2011, 21:39   #220
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:

SAM loses at his own game. I win. Look at any other legit source and you'll see.

It's sad when a Muslim knows less about his own religion and culture than an "ignorant" white AMERICAN, eh?

It's also scary that you are so adamant about something you know less about than me. That's called blind conviction. Thanks for proving you and your peoples' ignorance, by association.

Being ignorant like that works a bit better when I don't throw a religion behind it.
We both know that 90 pct of the Christians/jews don't know **** about their religion either, just a word on a paper.

Quote:
In other words Asians are retarded little midgets.
She's Asian? amazed...thought asians didn't have the same thoughts as the rest lol.

Quote:
or anyone that hides behind religion to commit murder. Just seems to me, that in general, Islam is very, very easy to be manipulated into creating drones of murderers. That isn't right.
Agreed with that part...they hide behind religion to achieve their own goals, it has nothing to do with the religion it self, it is the ppl who wrongly understand it or the brainwashed misled youngmen who fall in that trap

Please try to understand that. Also try to understand that not everything happens in he world is done by "muslim terrorists" just like devastating the twin towers turned out to be done by americans themselves

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 01-03-2011 at 21:43.
Old 01-03-2011, 21:55   #221
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We both know that 90 pct of the Christians/jews don't know **** about their religion either, just a word on a paper.

She's Asian? amazed...thought asians didn't have the same thoughts as the rest lol.

Agreed with that part...they hide behind religion to achieve their own goals, it has nothing to do with the religion it self, it is the ppl who wrongly understand it or the brainwashed misled youngmen who fall in that trap

Please try to understand that. Also try to understand that not everything happens in he world is done by "muslim terrorists" just like devastating the twin towers turned out to be done by americans themselves
Yes, I'm Asian. I don't think like everyone else, I think like myself, I make up my own mind about what to believe and what not to believe. People really don't like that about me.

Obviously not everything bad in the world is done by Muslim terrorists. However, just like the Nazis were the bad guys of the 1930s to mid 1940s, currently, the bad guys are Muslims. Look at it this way. In Germany, people could have stopped Hitler long before he took power, and led the European countryside into war. They didn't. Look at Islamic peoples. They can stand out, shout out and stop terrorism in their religion's name. They don't.

Now, on what basis do you say 9/11 was done by Americans? Last I checked, most of the people that hijacked those planes were Saudi MUSLIMS. Don't seem too American to me. It's just like SAM with his "JEWZ ARE EBIL AND RUL DA WURLD" rhetoric. It's tired and old.
Quote:
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:41   #222
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I'm Asian. I don't think like everyone else, I think like myself, I make up my own mind about what to believe and what not to believe. People really don't like that about me.

Obviously not everything bad in the world is done by Muslim terrorists. However, just like the Nazis were the bad guys of the 1930s to mid 1940s, currently, the bad guys are Muslims. Look at it this way. In Germany, people could have stopped Hitler long before he took power, and led the European countryside into war. They didn't. Look at Islamic peoples. They can stand out, shout out and stop terrorism in their religion's name. They don't.

Now, on what basis do you say 9/11 was done by Americans? Last I checked, most of the people that hijacked those planes were Saudi MUSLIMS. Don't seem too American to me. It's just like SAM with his "JEWZ ARE EBIL AND RUL DA WURLD" rhetoric. It's tired and old.
Obviously, you use the wrong sources of information when you think about it. Like the qur'an matter, I mean I think you're confusing it with the bible lol.

Many people followed hitler instead of stopping him, and well, he was called a nazy for a reason lol. He prolly brainwashed them before he fought this war. Just like Bush few years ago, he got the US into some stupid war where he killed thousands and even lost more than he gained. Why didn't people stop him before he devastated Iraq?

I've seen like 4 videos about 9/11 that was done the government itself. You can easily find them on youtube but I'll list some of what I still remember lol

-bombs were planned in the building
-bush was on a meeting with bin laden's brother in the morning of that day
- video where bin laden held responsibility for the operation was fake, the guy in the vid had darker skin than bin laden

and so on...And no, they weren't some junky videos made by arabs, they were by american themselves..

Edit* I've found the videos bout 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5e13kM3ppM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYQu-yESuK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vblCr6q55Sw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbfNecmsNA

They have arabic subs, so that may bother you a little lol.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:44   #223
S.A.M
Egy0.0

Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, North England (originally from egypt)
S.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond reputeS.A.M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No you're a retard lol, Indonesia has around 195 million the muslim population in the world is 1.57billion, ignorant white american .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So i checked this thread with my ***-o-meter.

it exploded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Do you keep those meters handy for Saturday night clubbing, gotta catch'em all?

LOL
Old 01-04-2011, 09:54   #224
Neko.chan
Assassin

Quote:
Obviously, you use the wrong sources of information when you think about it. Like the qur'an matter, I mean I think you're confusing it with the bible lol.

Many people followed hitler instead of stopping him, and well, he was called a nazy for a reason lol. He prolly brainwashed them before he fought this war. Just like Bush few years ago, he got the US into some stupid war where he killed thousands and even lost more than he gained. Why didn't people stop him before he devastated Iraq?

I've seen like 4 videos about 9/11 that was done the government itself. You can easily find them on youtube but I'll list some of what I still remember lol

-bombs were planned in the building
-bush was on a meeting with bin laden's brother in the morning of that day
- video where bin laden held responsibility for the operation was fake, the guy in the vid had darker skin than bin laden

and so on...And no, they weren't some junky videos made by arabs, they were by american themselves..

Edit* I've found the videos bout 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5e13kM3ppM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYQu-yESuK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vblCr6q55Sw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbfNecmsNA

They have arabic subs, so that may bother you a little lol.
Bush lied about the threat in Iraq, that's not brainwashing. Do you actually have any idea how many people are, and were against going in there? Tons. The fact that you only pinpoint Americans going into Iraq makes me wonder too. Do you have any idea what kind of monster Saddam was? He was a poor-boy ripoff of Josef Stalin. Not to mention, that guess what, it's so bad over there still, because of...get ready...RADICAL ISLAMIC *******S LIKE AL QUEDA. Funny eh?

As for your videos, my lands. Do you know what the term conspiracy theory means? I'm not a fan of my government at all, but it's what we've got, and when you compare it to ANY Islamic government, I'll take ours. We don't have wars downtown every other day like you guys do.
Quote:
Old 01-04-2011, 10:43   #225
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Bush lied about the threat in Iraq, that's not brainwashing. Do you actually have any idea how many people are, and were against going in there? Tons. The fact that you only pinpoint Americans going into Iraq makes me wonder too. Do you have any idea what kind of monster Saddam was? He was a poor-boy ripoff of Josef Stalin. Not to mention, that guess what, it's so bad over there still, because of...get ready...RADICAL ISLAMIC *******S LIKE AL QUEDA. Funny eh?

As for your videos, my lands. Do you know what the term conspiracy theory means? I'm not a fan of my government at all, but it's what we've got, and when you compare it to ANY Islamic government, I'll take ours. We don't have wars downtown every other day like you guys do.
Saddam was a biitch, we know that. But just like tons of Americans were against this war, millions of arabs choose saddam as he was over the bloody war that ripped Iraq apart. It's also funny how bush called it 'another crusade' makes me ask this question;> Are american christians terrorists? why didn't we say the same thing you guys say about muslims everytime **** happens around the world? let alone proving it was done by muslims.

You probably forgot that Saddam was manipulated by the US back in the 90s.

The whole "fight for freedom and liberation" stuff is considered as brainwashing, at least to me. Hell, making the entire world hate on Islam for well, let's say no reason is brainwashing. Peoples ideas/thoughts about islam totally changed after 9/11 and the chain of accidents afterwards.

Al-Qaida has hands everywhere in the middle east. But hey, it's really funny how you guys think Al-Qaida is actually representing most terrorists on the planet. (Bush attained his piece of cake too)

Terrorism knows no religion, perhaps they use it as a tag to justify to the whole world what they do. Call them terrorists all you want but don't attach the religion to it because it obviously didn't promote the murder of innocents. And also because if they kill 1 innocent soul, they automatically deserted the religion. (as said, murdering is one of the most offensive sins in islam and strongly hated upon)

Well the videos may have talked about conspiracy "theory" regarding 9/11, but it makes perfect sense to me. at least it provides facts, unlike everyone accusing muslims of anything badie happens on the planet with absolutely 0 proof. Didn't ask you to believe em, just watch what most Americans already knew.

Last I checked, we don't have any "civil wars downtown" in Egypt Some d1cks adding gas to the fire everyday though. Please enlighten me about the "downtown wars" that happens to us every other day.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: