Old 10-23-2006, 10:54   #1
vaniseze

vaniseze is an unknown quantity at this point
unique- elite

hey there, i want to make my twin 2 soc blades elites, but a 100% chance of doing that means i need to spend over 40mill on DBs, so i was wondering, has anyone ever made or attempted to make a uni elite before an how many DBs did it cost you?

If it turns out it's not worth it, i plan to make the blades +'d, any advice would be grateful.
vaniseze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 11:13   #2
Big_Smoke
ganjalover

Big_Smoke is an unknown quantity at this point
its all luck... also the lvl matters.. the higher the lvl, the lower the chance. Ive made elites using 1-3DBs (lvl 60-) but some ppl get badluck and waste a lot of dbs.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:20   #3
vaniseze

in that case i'll tell you that stats, their twin, uni 2 soc, wit 3 RDGs lvl 80
Old 10-23-2006, 11:23   #4
-DD-

-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute
It all depends on luck. It would be better to do it at market. At TC it may fail. I wish you good luck if you do it at TC.

***4326; o9.o1.2oo8 ~ 28.o1.2oo8 ~ 13.o3.2oo8 ~ 17.o4.2oo8 ~ 15.o6.2oo8 ~ 11.o7.2oo8 ~ o8.11.2oo8 ~ o9.11.2oo8 ~ 21.11.2oo8 ~ 22.11.2008 ~ 25.11.2oo8 ~ 25.o1.2oo9 ~ o6.o6.2oo9 ~ 24.o6.2oo9 ***4326;
-DD- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 11:30   #5
Sobee101
Back

Sobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond repute
But if u find a 2nd rb u have a much better chance with lucky time friend uped his from ref to super in 3 dbs with lucky time
Old 10-23-2006, 11:56   #6
vaniseze

in that case i've decided to stick wit my original plan, rather tahn waste 40mill, thnks for all your help
Old 10-23-2006, 18:47   #7
LordAyreon
Teddy Bear

LordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond repute
mite be better of just to buy a elite 2 socketed blade instead of waisting money on dbs

Ayreon lvl 130 War
Elminster0903 lvl 121 Fire Tao
EternalDawn lvl 110 - 110 Water Trojan
LordOsiris lvl 111 Trojan
Snow_Angel lvl 113 war
#53S h i n i g a m i#53 ( without the space, forum marks the name as offensive * rolls eyes * ) 112 Ninja
CMouse 125 Archer

Boycott Supporter

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Revelations 6:8
LordAyreon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2006, 14:30   #8
puffinsmuggler
Mr. Tekk

Location: Levi, can I come over after school?We can hang around by the poolDid your mom get back from her business trip?Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to beI'm all grown up now, baby can't you se
puffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to puffinsmuggler
all depends an eli 2 soc on my server runs kinda high while a uni 2 soc i can get for like 50k-200k depending on market

ive made uni soc archer coat level 97 -super with just 2 dbs
eli ears,boots 1 db eli-super
eli ring 2 dbs eli-super
eli neckly wasted like 15 dbs just traded some crap for a super neckly

all before 2nd rb so its all luck i would say (gear was level 100ish) i mean ur going to be better with 2nd rbs lucky time

PM if u need stuff rbed or blessed

Dont Forget To Rep My Sexiness (i shall rep u back leave ya name)

Mommy are there any more girl schsnds... Girl scjsdjosd FUK

VOTE FOR ME IDEA MINING WOO

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=574870QUEST GUIDE!

Tekk For GM! "Obama once said to all of us "YES You CAN!"
puffinsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: