Old 12-20-2006, 18:20   #1
Eliminatrix
Wears Concrete Shoes

Eliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Hello guys. I'm Elim and I need no introduction.

Since months I have been waiting for a new server. As I was watching raindrops fall into the ground in utter fascination, I received a message from my good friend Kyran. He stated that a new server "Mayfaire" was supposedly coming out.

Ah yes, I relish in delight. However, my enthusiasm was short lived when I realized that I need more enemies in this new server, or else my life there would be very miserable and monotonous.

I went around to many places, I looked for friends, for enemies, I looked for people that seemed entertaining, and yet admirable, people that kept their cool, and yet never surrendered.

Instead of finding enemies, I found Tim, Patrik, Paul, Adam, and Nate. They're great, probably the best players Conquer has witnessed. They were eager to start a new life, to battle peasants ferociously, be it bow or sword, to drink the blood of enemies and taunt their corpse with the "Angry" action of a trojan.

We need competition, some fresh blood which will make the guildwars more fun, and of course, more deadly.

If you're interested, post, and face us.

*walks back into the shadows*

CCO Liberty

Flair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pk'ersNightmare View Post
Lmao 110-120 Water-Water , 110-120 Wat-War , 120-130 War-Troj , An old alt 122-100 Troj-Troj and a 111 Archer for PLVLing. Noob Im not.

NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI.
Eliminatrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:22   #2
TheOpposer
Your shoe

TheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliminatrix
Hello guys. I'm Elim and I need no introduction.

Since months I have been waiting for a new server. As I was watching raindrops fall into the ground in utter fascination, I received a message from my good friend Kyran. He stated that a new server "Mayfaire" was supposedly coming out.

Ah yes, I relish in delight. However, my enthusiasm was short lived when I realized that I need more enemies in this new server, or else my life there would be very miserable and monotonous.

I went around to many places, I looked for friends, for enemies, I looked for people that seemed entertaining, and yet admirable, people that kept their cool, and yet never surrendered.

Instead of finding enemies, I found Tim, Patrik, Paul, Adam, and Nate. They're great, probably the best players Conquer has witnessed. They were eager to start a new life, to battle peasants ferociously, be it bow or sword, to drink the blood of enemies and taunt their corpse with the "Angry" action of a trojan.

We need competition, some fresh blood which will make the guildwars more fun, and of course, more deadly.

If you're interested, post, and face us.

*walks back into the shadows*
id go except i hate that new server smell

QUIT

Name: -Tragedy-
Class:
Trojan ---> Warrior ---> Trojan
Level: 130-130-130
Reborned: June 7th 2007
2nd Reborned: Jan 5th 2008

Alts
110-131 wat-arch
110-126 wat-arch
120 war
104 fire
112-130 wat-wat
Countless water-xxxx

First winner of Archer PK Profession war
Second winner of Warrior PK Profession war
TheOpposer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:23   #3
Kyran
Mockerator

Kyran is an unknown quantity at this point
Elim, I'd follow you to the ends of the..uh, e-world.

<3
Kyran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:24   #4
DerkarDerkar
Banned

DerkarDerkar is an unknown quantity at this point
Me and my pet fchen will win.
DerkarDerkar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:24   #5
Kaxxigt_Fanskap
Pro Swede.

Kaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Another one of the Mayhem.

Okay, Hi my name is Tim, 20 years old from Sweden.
You guys might know me as Kaxxer or Faowind.

Was the guy who took lvl 120 in 6½ days alone in BabyIcey and was the first reborn even though me and my rl friend Panian started 8 days late there.

From uranus i was also Kaxxer. First Warrior-Water there, second reborn there. All becouse we started 2 weeks late...

Also played on Mauseleum as "ForceModified", me and my rl friend kept up with 2 vns with 7 sharers each, and once more started there a week later than the server came out

But dont you worry guys I will be here from day one so watch out

Yours~ Tim / Kaxxer

Liberty server:
Pikaboo : 130 Archer (RETIRIED)

Royality_EU:
Snowflake: 126 - 107 Warrior-Water (Pro Gw revver)
Pikaboo: 130-107 Warrior-Warrior

Current Infraction Points: 236 point(s) total.

Beat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie on msn
Brie says:
I cut my elbow shaving
' (F) Timmeh - Jadå! says:
Aww
Wait... why do you shave your elbow? >_>

AND

Brie säger:
THERE'S NO B IN TIMB
Kaxxigt_Fanskap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:27   #6
Panian
Banned

Panian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond repute
So im one of the players

20 years old as Kaxxer and also from sweden.

Been around this game awhile on and off.

Mostly known as Panian on the servers i been to. Played on ForceModified whit Kaxxer aswell. But some of you might know me from Hebby under the name ChiiMaiSnuSnu (first rb and first 2nd rb on Hebby)
Panian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:28   #7
Sobee101
Back

Sobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond repute
This is Nate hear and I am very much so looking forward to some pro's to come and take this challenge that was put forth to them from my good friend Elim. Yes we have played Conquer along time and have moved to many new servers. We are all oldies and hope you join us in this epic battle. If you do know who we are and wish not to take our challenge it is understandable….I mean not many people want to go up against the elite (1337) I am one of these players and look forward to anyone who dares take this challenge. - Nate
Old 12-20-2006, 18:30   #8
DerkarDerkar
Banned

So your all elite because you have less of a life than the mojority of people here? Thats pretty damn elite...
Old 12-20-2006, 18:32   #9
Flutterby
Fatterby

Flutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond repute
Well.. you guys can face the nub il make there if my friends move to that server

And elim <3 long time no speak

I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.

.~*Member of Teh Garrik Fan Club*~.<3<3<3

Listening to...

Garrik Rox My Sox, Stole My Panties <3, Owns Me, Eats My Cookies And Vandalized My Siggy

I worship Lord Lemon

"<3 Garrik, he is my not so secret lover!"
Currently wishing she was stolen and in the US
Flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:33   #10
HellRazed
-.-

HellRazed will become famous soon enoughHellRazed will become famous soon enough
Can you pull off 120 in 6 1/2 days without most your cheats
HellRazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:35   #11
DerkarDerkar
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HellRazed
Can you pull off 120 in 6 1/2 days without a social life
Yes they can. Their pro.
Old 12-20-2006, 18:35   #12
Eliminatrix
Wears Concrete Shoes

Eliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Whoaa :O

Flutterby you should definitely come ! :P

First I was thinking about making a fire like ForceFlare, but then I changed my mind.

I will be making a water so I'm looking forward to levelling in the cave with you! :P

CCO Liberty

Flair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pk'ersNightmare View Post
Lmao 110-120 Water-Water , 110-120 Wat-War , 120-130 War-Troj , An old alt 122-100 Troj-Troj and a 111 Archer for PLVLing. Noob Im not.

NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI.
Eliminatrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:38   #13
Kaxxigt_Fanskap
Pro Swede.

Kaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Most cheats? o.o lmao yes i used speedhack like 90% of all the other warriors did and will do, and thats about it.

Liberty server:
Pikaboo : 130 Archer (RETIRIED)

Royality_EU:
Snowflake: 126 - 107 Warrior-Water (Pro Gw revver)
Pikaboo: 130-107 Warrior-Warrior

Current Infraction Points: 236 point(s) total.

Beat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie on msn
Brie says:
I cut my elbow shaving
Aww
Wait... why do you shave your elbow? >_>

AND

Brie säger:
THERE'S NO B IN TIMB
Kaxxigt_Fanskap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:38   #14
Flutterby
Fatterby

Flutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Eliminatrix
Whoaa :O

Flutterby you should definitely come ! :P

First I was thinking about making a fire like ForceFlare, but then I changed my mind.

I will be making a water so I'm looking forward to levelling in the cave with you! :P
Haha im not starting all over again like last time >.<

Jus some friends might move there and if they do il come make some krappy char to mess around on xD

I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.

.~*Member of Teh Garrik Fan Club*~.<3<3<3

Listening to...

Garrik Rox My Sox, Stole My Panties <3, Owns Me, Eats My Cookies And Vandalized My Siggy

I worship Lord Lemon

"<3 Garrik, he is my not so secret lover!"
Currently wishing she was stolen and in the US
Flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 18:38   #15
Sobee101
Back

Sobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes they can. Their pro.

Hmm looks like ur one to talk haveing to have a girls breast on ur page....maybe you can see them anywhere other than the internet? And seeing u have to sit in front of the comp staring at the community forums is pretty sad. Enough said...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: