Old 10-01-2016, 05:05   #1
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Perfection Question

If I trade my weapons to someone and then transfer, are they still the owners of the weapon on that new server or does it go away. Do the stars stay and I have to pay for ownership?

Please share some knowledge on how this works
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2016, 06:04   #2
Luca-ITA

Luca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond reputeLuca-ITA has a reputation beyond repute
The owner and the stars wont be removed, they are permanent until you pay the transfer ownership
Luca-ITA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2016, 07:08   #3
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder what happens if the owner of an item trades it to a noob char, then transfers the main char. Then you transfer there and change your name to the name of the one who owned the item... You then buy this item, will it be yours?

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2016, 05:46   #4
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I wonder what happens if the owner of an item trades it to a noob char, then transfers the main char. Then you transfer there and change your name to the name of the one who owned the item... You then buy this item, will it be yours?
I did test the following for the lulz, I traded a sun gear of mine to a noob.
I then changed my name whilst the item was on my noob.
My old name on the item on my noob changed to my new name xD.

So it's somewhat attached to the account and not only name based.

Dunno if this somewhat answers ur question.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:04   #5
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post

Now repeat but include the transfer
Old 10-03-2016, 07:31   #6
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Now repeat but include the transfer
Sponsor cbs
Old 10-05-2016, 19:27   #7
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sponsor cbs
cbs? CheeseBurgers?
Old 10-06-2016, 08:06   #8
Locky
Boogey

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
cbs? CheeseBurgers?
Well played..
No comment
Old 10-06-2016, 09:14   #9
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I saw people who transfered before who (had to) change their name (got [Z]Name), and the gears were still holding the old players name without the [Z].
Maybe they fixed that now, i dunno.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2016, 10:45   #10
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I saw people who transfered before who (had to) change their name (got [Z]Name), and the gears were still holding the old players name without the [Z].
Maybe they fixed that now, i dunno.
about this one, ive experienced this and what happened was when I renamed and then tempered an item, the name on the item changed instantly to my new name.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2016, 21:15   #11
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Not to hijack your thread, but no point making another thread called Perfection Question....

If I have a Super +6 bound talisman with say 5 or greater Perfection Stars.... Am I able to compose the +6 attribute to another Super bound no + blessed talisman and loose perfection progress? Yep pretty much wasting a perfectly good talisman and perfection points for a -1 blessed stat. I'm not sure about 2.0 servers, but Classic servers are not given the option in oven to add bless nor dose forging allow you to spend 5 stgs to add bless either. So my plan is to purchase a Super blessed bound fan/tower and compose the +6 attributes.

Edit: Erm that is, buy with real cps a Super bound blessed fan/tower during a bound shopping rush

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.

Last edited by Centora; 10-06-2016 at 21:23.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2016, 01:54   #12
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
Not to hijack your thread, but no point making another thread called Perfection Question....

If I have a Super +6 bound talisman with say 5 or greater Perfection Stars.... Am I able to compose the +6 attribute to another Super bound no + blessed talisman and loose perfection progress? Yep pretty much wasting a perfectly good talisman and perfection points for a -1 blessed stat. I'm not sure about 2.0 servers, but Classic servers are not given the option in oven to add bless nor dose forging allow you to spend 5 stgs to add bless either. So my plan is to purchase a Super blessed bound fan/tower and compose the +6 attributes.

Edit: Erm that is, buy with real cps a Super bound blessed fan/tower during a bound shopping rush
I think it should be possible if u pay the price to transfer 5 stars.. (dont remember how much it costs)
But instead of paying for transfer it might be worth checking to see how much stars u get by using the +6 as minor item. (Or do both pay for transfer and then put in the +6 also)
Old 10-07-2016, 15:51   #13
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
I think it should be possible if u pay the price to transfer 5 stars.. (dont remember how much it costs)
But instead of paying for transfer it might be worth checking to see how much stars u get by using the +6 as minor item. (Or do both pay for transfer and then put in the +6 also)
What I'm saying is I don't care about the stars... I want to compose the item to make the new tailsman +6 0 stars. Any idea?

EDIT: Okay I wasted a couple of + stones and tested it using a Bound no plus and no stars. I was able to compose the item even though it had perfection stats. So I guess from now until they release a bound item rush, I'm wasting any stones on my fan/tower. I shouldn't miss out on an extra -2% damage lol

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.

Last edited by Centora; 10-07-2016 at 16:07.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2016, 01:08   #14
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
What I'm saying is I don't care about the stars... I want to compose the item to make the new tailsman +6 0 stars. Any idea?

EDIT: Okay I wasted a couple of + stones and tested it using a Bound no plus and no stars. I was able to compose the item even though it had perfection stats. So I guess from now until they release a bound item rush, I'm wasting any stones on my fan/tower. I shouldn't miss out on an extra -2% damage lol
Ah yeah, u can use minor items with stars on them, as long as they r owned by you. If u would buy items with stars in market u would have to change ownership before u could use them..
Old 10-08-2016, 02:09   #15
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
Ah yeah, u can use minor items with stars on them, as long as they r owned by you. If u would buy items with stars in market u would have to change ownership before u could use them..
Hello

I was able to use perfection items from other characters to compose one of mines... dunno if it's because my perfection level was higher, but it worked. I wasn't sure about it either. I thought I would have to transfer the ownership to compose, but it was not necessary and worked too well ^.^
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: