Old 10-01-2016, 13:10   #1
Ferir

Ferir is on a distinguished road
When will be the next b sales???

Does anyone know? has anyone asked gms or something? im saving cps for it and i hate w8ng :P
Old 10-01-2016, 17:20   #2
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferir View Post
Does anyone know? has anyone asked gms or something? im saving cps for it and i hate w8ng :P
Noone knows (what is life)
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2016, 19:56   #3
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
bf1 soon
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2016, 23:25   #4
Ferir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
Noone knows (what is life)
heheheheheehehe thanks. thats what i thought >.<. but a guy posted on other thread like a two month about the september sales and he was right, so i was wondering if somebody knew just like that
Old 10-03-2016, 01:04   #5
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
The longer they can wait the better... They held a true bound rush in August of 15, and than recently another in August of 16... that's a year wait in between!! Luckily for me I was able to make my weapon P7 perm from that rush. Be nice if they hold another rush around Christmas time tho... by than I should have the 17k bound cps for the rush

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2016, 07:46   #6
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
The longer they can wait the better... They held a true bound rush in August of 15, and than recently another in August of 16... that's a year wait in between!! Luckily for me I was able to make my weapon P7 perm from that rush. Be nice if they hold another rush around Christmas time tho... by than I should have the 17k bound cps for the rush
Nah people talking about the one where you can buy perm stones, dbs, +3 stones with bound cps but they limit it.
It only happened once and it was this year which was the best sale of all time
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2016, 14:17   #7
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
Nah people talking about the one where you can buy perm stones, dbs, +3 stones with bound cps but they limit it.
It only happened once and it was this year which was the best sale of all time
I'm talking about August 2015: http://co.99.com/guide/quest/2015/banquet_of_cps.shtml

It was packs of Chi and Study points that can be purchased an unlimited number of times. The big chi pack was 6.5k bound cps and gave 50k chi and study point pack was 4.5k bound cps and gave 50k study points. Obviously the chi points was the better bargain. Of course, to be fair, the past shopping rush of DBs(B) for 100CPs(b) each was a better deal yet... that same 6.5k bound cps gave 52k chi (6,500 / 100 = 65 * 800 = 52,000), but was limited at 17k maximum spent. I permed p7 on my weapon!!

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.

Last edited by Centora; 10-04-2016 at 14:17. Reason: Hyperlink
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2016, 18:50   #8
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
[...]a guy posted on other thread like a two month about the september sales...
I think it was me. =P

Quote:

Im waiting it too, but i need the bound 2 soc items sales... ._.
Old 10-06-2016, 19:47   #9
Ferir

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
I think it was me. =P

Im waiting it too, but i need the bound 2 soc items sales... ._.
Heeehheheheehe lol i didint notice XD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: