Old 02-09-2020, 09:19   #1
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
No exp percentage bar anymore?

Just came back from like a year break and i see that we got a new UI...It looks pretty blurry and outdated and pretty much worse than the last one but it doesn't metter to much except the fact that i can't find out how to activate the experience bar percentage,actually i can't find any experience bar at all...

Did they remove the experience bar?How to activate it if not...

And P.S. did they updated the tailed beast?
Old 02-11-2020, 08:52   #2
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Just came back from like a year break and i see that we got a new UI...It looks pretty blurry and outdated and pretty much worse than the last one but it doesn't metter to much except the fact that i can't find out how to activate the experience bar percentage,actually i can't find any experience bar at all...

Did they remove the experience bar?How to activate it if not...

And P.S. did they updated the tailed beast?
Experience bar is just really small, hard to get to come up although better than when this update first came out. If you just hover slowly over the middle part of the bottom of the screen you should get it to come up.

As for the tailed beast, what do you mean did they update it?

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2020, 09:46   #3
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Experience bar is just really small, hard to get to come up although better than when this update first came out. If you just hover slowly over the middle part of the bottom of the screen you should get it to come up.

As for the tailed beast, what do you mean did they update it?
I mean i almost fixed the first tailed beast,did they implemented the other 8 or not?
The website is saying it's comming soon (
HTML Code:
https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/tailedbeast/
) but as far as i know they didn't updated the website in ages,i mean at the second reborn skills the last class is Dragon Warrior -____-
Code:
https://co.99.com/guide/quests/2rebornskill1.shtml
Edit:the exp bar doesn't show up no metter where i hover the cursor at the bottom of the screen,is there a specific place?Thx in advance

Last edited by ilsu333; 02-11-2020 at 09:49.
ilsu333 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2020, 11:41   #4
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
I mean i almost fixed the first tailed beast,did they implemented the other 8 or not?
The website is saying it's comming soon (
HTML Code:
https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/tailedbeast/
) but as far as i know they didn't updated the website in ages,i mean at the second reborn skills the last class is Dragon Warrior -____-
Code:
https://co.99.com/guide/quests/2rebornskill1.shtml
Edit:the exp bar doesn't show up no metter where i hover the cursor at the bottom of the screen,is there a specific place?Thx in advance
yes tailed beast goes to p10 or p11 now, it will take you a while or a good chunk of change to fix it. You can auto 100 fruits a day for 10k progress a day. If you are level 140 the exp bar wont show, lower than 140 i already told you where i hover/click. If thats not working for you maybe submit a ticket or reinstall the client.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2020, 12:08   #5
ilsu333

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
yes tailed beast goes to p10 or p11 now, it will take you a while or a good chunk of change to fix it. You can auto 100 fruits a day for 10k progress a day. If you are level 140 the exp bar wont show, lower than 140 i already told you where i hover/click. If thats not working for you maybe submit a ticket or reinstall the client.
Thx for the info.
P11 is the last -____- and there is no second beast yet and about reinstaling the client to get the percentage bar to show doesn't work (at least for me)...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: