Old 12-01-2009, 23:21   #1
Banned

Banned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Banned Send a message via Yahoo to Banned
first time i've got in trouble with the law x.x

got a seatbelt ticket
possesion of less than 35g of marijuana
and possesion of drug paraphernalia All in one go x.x

Worried as hell about it gotta go to court on the 15th
the drug paraphernalia charge is bogus imo as it was only rolling papers which i purchased at the store like 5 minutes prior,so why the **** aint he writing the store a **** load of tickets

anyone know what the usual penalty is or what i might get?

worst part about it i only got to smoke 2 bowls and a joint from the quarter he took me from me and i only got to use one of the papers he took >.<
It's your turn to see just
How it feels to be me
How it feels to be knocked down
http://www.last.fm/user/joeluvsagurl
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 23:27   #2
Carcass
Aryan Evil

Carcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond repute
**** the police, am I right?

Last edited by thehempknight; 12-03-2009 at 00:15.
Carcass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 23:35   #3
Banned

Banned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond reputeBanned has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Banned Send a message via Yahoo to Banned
yeah unfotunately ****ing them don't get rid of my ticket
It's your turn to see just
How it feels to be me
How it feels to be knocked down
http://www.last.fm/user/joeluvsagurl
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 23:46   #4
Carcass
Aryan Evil

Carcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond repute
Did you try, at least?
Carcass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 01:21   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Well, the issue with the papers you have is that you were in possession of an illegal substance, with them being in the same place (I would assume). Unless you have some tobacco to go with them, it's paraphernalia.
I wish you luck.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 02:30   #6
Moo7ed

Moo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond repute
Drugs are cool.
Moo7ed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 02:54   #7
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
got a seatbelt ticket

the drug paraphernalia charge is bogus imo as it was only rolling papers which i purchased at the store like 5 minutes prior,so why the **** aint he writing the store a **** load of tickets

worst part about it i only got to smoke 2 bowls and a joint from the quarter he took me from me and i only got to use one of the papers he took >.<
What state/county? First time offender? Were you respectful to the officer? Near a school or playground?

Look up the laws.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 05:27   #8
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
got a seatbelt ticket

Lmao..

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
-Zieg- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 06:32   #9
xTrooge

xTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xTrooge
Fail.
Drugs are fail.
xTrooge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 07:17   #10
Toxaris
Banned

Toxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond reputeToxaris has a reputation beyond repute
You must not be in the states, or you'd be shatting in your pants about the possession.

In Canada you're probably looking at fine/probation. Keep your nose clean for 3 years after the sentence and it'll disappear. But you won't be able to travel until after it disappears off your record.

Couple bowls and a joint? That quarter going to cost you more than you ever imagined.
GL.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 08:39   #11
xixi
Creep

xixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond repute
the fact that you are going to court aint the best thing.. here in the UK you only go to court if there is a substantial offence..

theres a good chance you will be given a fine and possibly some community service..

but id say you would most likley be facing a warning and thats it.. in the UK we have a 3 strike rule.. first time = warning, second time = warning and fine, third time = court..

also i forgot the court stage usually ends up getting a 5 year repramand which means if your court within 5 years then your back at court to face further charges

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=580658&page=17

Quote:
Sap it, before you tap it..
Quote:
Before your insides fall to pieces, You just sit there wishing you could still make love.

Last edited by xixi; 12-02-2009 at 08:42.
xixi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 11:05   #12
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
**** the police, am I right?[/font]
^ true dat
even if your evil incarnate X=

I wish you luck D=!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!

Last edited by thehempknight; 12-03-2009 at 00:15.
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 14:04   #13
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
got a seatbelt ticket

if you lived in Holland, you'd be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixi View Post
the fact that you are going to court aint the best thing.. here in the UK you only go to court if there is a substantial offence..

theres a good chance you will be given a fine and possibly some community service..

but id say you would most likley be facing a warning and thats it.. in the UK we have a 3 strike rule.. first time = warning, second time = warning and fine, third time = court..

also i forgot the court stage usually ends up getting a 5 year repramand which means if your court within 5 years then your back at court to face further charges
i don't think Australia is as tight with drugs. first time you get cautioned and sent to drug rehab. second time it's a $3000 fine or a year in prision or both.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 14:44   #14
Dragonmaster014
Banned

Dragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
**** the police, am I right?
"F the po-po."
No cussing.
The guy I'm jealous of gets mad.

Last edited by Dragonmaster014; 12-03-2009 at 16:06.
Dragonmaster014 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 15:10   #15
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
You got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt? That must be one ass police officer, a lot around where I live would ticket you for it, but only on top of stuff worth stopping you for, like speeding.

Last edited by Fa1nT1; 12-02-2009 at 20:59.
Fa1nT1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: