Old 10-01-2008, 21:09   #1
Federico R

Federico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors need upgrades.

have you notices that since the potency is used to reduce the atack of opponents troyans have a huge advantage compare to warriors?

I've got a triple warrior 130-130-132 all mi equipmet is blessed over 200 hp and still mi life doesn't go farther than 12500. while a troyan 130-130-130 without the equipment blessing over 200hp reachers over 13000 hp.

now in addition to that even when mi warrior has 7643 defence points may be killed on one single hit by a troyan only because these one has more potency than me.

on the other hand a troyan with less than 4000 points defence receives a hit by another troyan of only 4400. while the same troyan atakng me hits over 9000 because mi potency is not as high as the first troyans.

when I started playing this game I read the information abouth each character and it specified that warriors had the greatest defence in the game. but since the potency started that has totally changed.

now on top of all. somehow the SuperMan which is one of warriors most important XP skills doesn't work while pk. when I read abouth the XP habilities or skills, it said SuperMan will do twices the damge to other characters while PK, but for the last month I've tried to make it work. and it doesn't do any extra damage. the attack stais just as if you weren't using the skill.

I strongly believe warriors need an upgrade on the game in orther to create some balance. or potency benefits need to be reduced
Federico R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2008, 21:19   #2
fireblood.v1
Spammer

fireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond reputefireblood.v1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico R View Post
have you notices that since the potency is used to reduce the atack of opponents troyans have a huge advantage compare to warriors?

I've got a triple warrior 130-130-132 all mi equipmet is blessed over 200 hp and still mi life doesn't go farther than 12500. while a troyan 130-130-130 without the equipment blessing over 200hp reachers over 13000 hp.

now in addition to that even when mi warrior has 7643 defence points may be killed on one single hit by a troyan only because these one has more potency than me.

on the other hand a troyan with less than 4000 points defence receives a hit by another troyan of only 4400. while the same troyan atakng me hits over 9000 because mi potency is not as high as the first troyans.

when I started playing this game I read the information abouth each character and it specified that warriors had the greatest defence in the game. but since the potency started that has totally changed.

now on top of all. somehow the SuperMan which is one of warriors most important XP skills doesn't work while pk. when I read abouth the XP habilities or skills, it said SuperMan will do twices the damge to other characters while PK, but for the last month I've tried to make it work. and it doesn't do any extra damage. the attack stais just as if you weren't using the skill.

I strongly believe warriors need an upgrade on the game in orther to create some balance. or potency benefits need to be reduced
potency (battlepower) >any type of defence
anyways try getting your gears blessed and get MORE POTENCY
The Most Epic MMO's being created Hereandhere
fireblood.v1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2008, 21:20   #3
~*XLegacyX*~
Banned

~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Just quit, TQ did.
~*XLegacyX*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2008, 21:20   #4
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
well use xp shield.. most warriors who do with same gear as a tro can take 2 hits.. just part of the game
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
---------------------------------------------------
Rep - 41,425,945

.:*SPAMMER*:.
--DREAM-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2008, 21:52   #5
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Location: Spam, glorious spam. Hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard. Please pudding and saveloys! What next is the question? Rich gentlemen have it, boys. Indigestion. Spam, glorious spam. Were anxious to try it.
Potnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond repute
who cares if ur gettin owned, just have fun whilst doing so.
Old 10-01-2008, 23:28   #6
shenronz
yky mf

shenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

what u say don't show warrior are weaker but just "less potency = weaker" >.>

Dark server :

Tro-War-Nin : 130-130-106
shenronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2008, 23:47   #7
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The thing is...Ur rite...And sm doesent work on pvp anymore...That suck
Old 10-01-2008, 23:49   #8
kezza
Quit.

kezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond reputekezza has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to kezza
is ur "j" button not working, or have you forgotten how to spell "troJan"

Faith, it drives me away
But it turns me on
Like a strangers love
It rockets through the universe
It fuels the lies, it feeds the curse
And we too could be
Glorious
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 00:53   #9
Gothmog
OLD USER

Gothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond reputeGothmog has a reputation beyond repute
All things equal (level, gear quality, +ing, sockets, gems, blessing, and HP enchanting), warriors can stand their ground decently against trojans (or any other class).

Nowadays, the one most important aspect of PvP is potency (battle power)... so irrespective of the class you play, if the attacker has a noticeably higher potency (battle power) than you do, then you're screwed.

I'll second whoever said it before me on this thread, the only thing you can do about it is get your potency higher in order to do more damage and take less.

Cheers!

Original CO IGNS:
Beren // DRAGON > PISCES // WAR 122 > WAR 127 // RETIRED
Gothmog // DRAGON > BLIZZARD > GEMINI // WAR 125 > WAR 126 > TRO 90 // RETIRED
MORWEN // DRAGON > BLIZZARD > GEMINI // WAT 130 > WAR 130 > WAR 124 // RETIRED
VALARAUKO // GEMINI // NIN 130 > WAR 130 > WAR 130 // RETIRED
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 01:00   #10
angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to angelwolf71885
xp skill iron shirt...

also 120 shields kinda balianced it out..

so full 2 soc +12 -7 tros 3 hit wars rather then 2 hit..

but it still takes 3 hits for the same war to kill the tro..
1-***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;-130

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
canada is the only country able to say
" i surrender " in every language
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
The mythical legend of GMs has been pasted down from generation to generation. Some even claim to have seen them or Spoken to them. Its like seeing ufo's.
If You Have A Problome With My Spelling Plz PM So I can Ignore What You Have To Say
BOYCOTT DRAGONBALLShttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
angelwolf71885 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 01:23   #11
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
yea wat angel said
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
---------------------------------------------------
Rep - 41,425,945

.:*SPAMMER*:.
--DREAM-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 04:15   #12
shenronz
yky mf

shenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond reputeshenronz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
xp skill iron shirt...

saying warriors have iron shirt is like saying all fires have dodge or revive lol

Dark server :

Tro-War-Nin : 130-130-106
shenronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 05:49   #13
Dark_Paladin_X
nobody?!?!

Location: The currently.. "once again" freezing tundra known as Canada
Dark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
xp skill iron shirt...

We have a pure warrior on dream with gear that's getting close to those mentioned in the quote.

I have a +12 sword/club, and the rest is +7.. I hit about 4k on her with SS. Melee shots are not that much more. With XP shield on i only his over 1k with nix. She mentored the biggest bulker on our server, and whenever he's on she has about 270 potency. Our guild can zap her to hell, stun her with enough arrows and fire rats, and yet she STILL moves like nothing touches her.

Warrior's need upgrades? I think not lol

I'll try and get a vid of her to show you guys what i mean later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk~tea View Post
1.*dont go red/black
2.too late im red/black! *dont get caught
3.too late i got caught! *dont go afk
4.too late i went afk *make sure you have some friends around > .>
5.i have no friends! *refer to point 1
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2008, 06:13   #14
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I strongly believe you dont know how to play your class.

First off I think you need to state your potency and your gears.

Secondly as for superman in pvp, its a waste. Most people can see when you are flaring in superman and its a lot easier for them to just get out of range of your attacks until the skill ends so dont bother with it in pvp.

Thirdly as for high potency trojans killing you, it should be that way shouldnt it? Trojans have high attack due to the ability to wear 2 weapons and damage is based off weapon damage. What helps the warrior avoid 1 hit deaths are 2nd reborn defense, blessings, near or matching potency to the attacking trojan and a Super tortoise gem if you can spare it. All of these damage reducers will help but in truth the fact that 130 weapons exceed defense should be kept in consideration. Get your armor higher, as I have a hunch its below +6.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:47   #15
JippofarmerV.2
∞˛

JippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Paladin_X View Post
We have a pure warrior on dream with gear that's getting close to those mentioned in the quote.

I have a +12 sword/club, and the rest is +7.. I hit about 4k on her with SS. Melee shots are not that much more. With XP shield on i only his over 1k with nix. She mentored the biggest bulker on our server, and whenever he's on she has about 270 potency. Our guild can zap her to hell, stun her with enough arrows and fire rats, and yet she STILL moves like nothing touches her.

Warrior's need upgrades? I think not lol

I'll try and get a vid of her to show you guys what i mean later.
Dont show them Thunder***** we want to protect their sanity and eyes D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMage View Post
u got tq'ed
Dreams-Dreams

Elements-Fire

IMA FIRING MAH LAZ0R *BLAAAAAAAAH*

Pirates own ninjas.

Proud member of the Water club
JippofarmerV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: