Yes 13 56.52%
No 10 43.48%
Maybe 0 0%
Undecided 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2013, 20:56   #1
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Increase the amount cps you get from each Tq Card

The game is getting old and the player base is dying out. New comers get discouraged quickly when they find out how much everything cost. Its pricey, how are we suppose to get our friends involved in a game that the only way you can get better is by purchasing cards. And the cards don't give you much to do anything!

Since the Dragon Ball has been depreciated in value and no longer obtainable like it use to be players cannot earn a fair income in game to build their character. Everything revolves around cps in this game.. Npc quest, chi stats, jiang stats.. the list can go on. How is it that cps, the most needed currency, is only available through purchasing it with real money? You wonder why new comers never stay?

-No ways to earn income as a new player (mines are gone, dbs are nothing, etc)
-Price of cps are not worth it

My suggestion GIVE US MORE CPS FOR WHAT WE BUY

29.99 TQ card= 3225 cps
14.99 TQ card= 1612 cps
7.99 TQ card= 840cps
4.99 TQ card= 538cps

Something like that?

we need a different cost for cps now that the game is dying and there is no way to get it for free as a new comer. I cant convince anyone to play when your prices are so high

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 11-28-2013 at 21:18.
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 21:03   #2
MagicLord

MagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond repute
Who wouldn't want this?
MagicLord is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 21:16   #3
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with all of this. The price is far too high for such a little amount of cps
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
So, what your are saying is...

You trained yourself to be a retard?
the_awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 21:33   #4
Godhand
Eminence.

Godhand is an unknown quantity at this point
Bringing back DB's at 110 promo, good idea!
Combating botters, good idea!
Removing the only way to get cps ViA Dragonballs, Horrible idea!!!

...Can't have it all?
Eagle>Mars>Venus

Dus. (Retired)
352 bp
Godhand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 21:37   #5
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godhand View Post

...Can't have it all?
We once did..

To think, when they first started up this game, or better yet! When they introduced this whole credit money for cps deal you still were able to earn an income without it! It was when the player base was booming. They need to bring that back

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 11-28-2013 at 21:41.
Old 11-28-2013, 21:56   #6
silentr10
MURDERator

silentr10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

...Can't have it all?
We don't have DB @ lv. 110 promo (non-reborn)
We don't have DB @ lv. 110 promo (1st-reborn)

-.-'
silentr10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 23:05   #7
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
The game is getting old and the player base is dying out. New comers get discouraged quickly when they find out how much everything cost. Its pricey, how are we suppose to get our friends involved in a game that the only way you can get better is by purchasing cards. And the cards don't give you much to do anything!

Since the Dragon Ball has been depreciated in value and no longer obtainable like it use to be players cannot earn a fair income in game to build their character. Everything revolves around cps in this game.. Npc quest, chi stats, jiang stats.. the list can go on. How is it that cps, the most needed currency, is only available through purchasing it with real money? You wonder why new comers never stay?

29.99 TQ card= 3225 cps
14.99 TQ card= 1612 cps
7.99 TQ card= 840cps
4.99 TQ card= 538cps

Something like that?

we need a different cost for cps now that the game is dying and there is no way to get it for free as a new comer. I cant convince anyone to play when your prices are so high
And i thought that reasons game is dying are:
Unstable servers;
Random botjails;
Bot infestation;
Poor player base;
Unbalanced gameplay;
No way to earn sh!t without buying from TQ;
TQ itself;
And others.
But well if you say that its high CP prices from TQ i cant argue since i am a non buyer. No offense but i think that suggestions like these are based only on the greed of the buyers who just want to get more. And the reason about reviving game... well TQ remove features to fight bots too.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 11-28-2013 at 23:31.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 23:17   #8
Godhand
Eminence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentr10 View Post
We don't have DB @ lv. 110 promo (non-reborn)
We don't have DB @ lv. 110 promo (1st-reborn)

-.-'
I got a couple from fresh characters not to long ago and the drugs I smoke aren't that good; so unless they added it back and then took it away again you need to poop cause your fulla ****. I'd reborn a char right now but the servers suck apparently.
Eagle>Mars>Venus

Dus. (Retired)
352 bp
Old 11-28-2013, 23:18   #9
Godhand
Eminence.

Quote:
We once did..

To think, when they first started up this game, or better yet! When they introduced this whole credit money for cps deal you still were able to earn an income without it! It was when the player base was booming. They need to bring that back
I remember selling dbs for 1kk... Pipe dreams.
Eagle>Mars>Venus

Dus. (Retired)
352 bp
Old 11-28-2013, 23:52   #10
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
And i thought that reasons game is dying are:
Unstable servers;
Random botjails;
Bot infestation;
Poor player base;
Unbalanced gameplay;
No way to earn sh!t without buying from TQ;
TQ itself;
And others.
But well if you say that its high CP prices from TQ i cant argue since i am a non buyer. No offense but i think that suggestions like these are based only on the greed of the buyers who just want to get more. And the reason about reviving game... well TQ remove features to fight bots too.

You don't purchase dbs not a problem. There was a time where hardly anyone did.. you didn't have too! There were other ways around it. But nowadays buying cps is our only option. You mean to tell me that this isn't a good idea to help gather more-... ahh why do I even bother lmao

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 11-28-2013 at 23:57.
Old 11-29-2013, 00:35   #11
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

29.99 TQ card= 3225 cps
14.99 TQ card= 1612 cps
7.99 TQ card= 840cps
4.99 TQ card= 538cps

Something like that?

Aside from this, TQ used to release crediting event.
When I say crediting event, I didn't mean the current crappy bound **** event.

I still remember, once, TQ give out NON-Bound +4/+3 stone based on what card you credit, and you get the stone and other thing based on each card you credit.

The other one is, for each card you credit you gain a 1/2 Permanent stone and + stone as well.

Those was great, I credit a lot during the time those event happen.
But then, TQ started changing them into bound ****, talk about turn off to credit.

And since then, I haven't really buy CPs from TQ anymore though :/
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 01:01   #12
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I got a couple from fresh characters not to long ago and the drugs I smoke aren't that good; so unless they added it back and then took it away again you need to poop cause your fulla ****. I'd reborn a char right now but the servers suck apparently.
they brought back the db a short while ago, but then removed again 2 days later or so..
they brought it back by mistake

-------
btw, poll is a bit silly who wouldn't want more for the same amount of money?

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 11-29-2013 at 01:03.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 01:57   #13
MagicLord

MagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond reputeMagicLord has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Right, if I kept my 2003-04 account and never quitted back then I wouldn't have to buy aswell. But for a veteran that joins up now, or a new player that joins now, it's nearly impoosible getting to the top without buying CP's, and that's an undeniable truth.
MagicLord is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 02:17   #14
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Voted no because I'm butthurt about how cheap +12 items are now in servers.

^ Honesty.

But seriously, every +8/+12 item has halved in price in the last year or so, so the game has actually become more affordable in that respect, even though TQ keeps adding new features like chi/JH which in theory you would want to spend a lot on in order to keep up with the Joneses
Old 11-29-2013, 02:42   #15
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You don't purchase dbs not a problem. There was a time where hardly anyone did.. you didn't have too! There were other ways around it. But nowadays buying cps is our only option. You mean to tell me that this isn't a good idea to help gather more-... ahh why do I even bother lmao
Because you are bored?

I believe this game needs both, buyers and non buyers (for some reasons). Increasing CP gain from purchase would increase gap between buyers ensuring none of the new non buyers would ever be noticed in CO. Also in last several years prices of gears droped 2-10 times so i think in general now you can get more with you 10$ than you were getting few years ago.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 11-29-2013 at 04:29.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: