Old 08-15-2020, 07:00   #1
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Magpie rescue bug

Edit sorry for post this in comm forum, not that it is active anyway
new daily quest has a bug if you hunt any monsters listed above u will get decent reward, but if you choose to hunt pheonix wings?[it sends you to phesents]? i think it was , many ppls in my server including my self have stopped getting reward bcus the wing are un attainable to get and that has been nearly 2.5 days? i think on one of my chars in auto hunt.

also for the sake of trying to get the quest completed by hunting somwhere else iv tried hunting in robins, turtle doves, birdmen etc and still are unable to complete it, if anyone knows which mob to kill please post thanks
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2020, 07:16   #2
duubz
WhyAmIHere

duubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond repute
Top left of the TC map around Poltergeists is where you'll find the Pheonix. Sometimes you have to wait a while for it to spawn.

Pheonix - Emerald - Great Wall - Back to Emerald
duubz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2020, 09:11   #3
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
It's not near Poltergeists... it's no where near that lol. If you click on the auto-path, that's where you'll find the phoenix wings, but was only available for the first one or two days of the quest.

It's a bug. Some of my chars got it.
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2020, 09:25   #4
duubz
WhyAmIHere

duubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond reputeduubz has a reputation beyond repute
My bad, it's actually the other side of the bridge, next to Apparitions, and it's definitely still available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pheonix.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	391.2 KB
ID:	151427  

Pheonix - Emerald - Great Wall - Back to Emerald
duubz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2020, 14:56   #5
SexyAnimalGirl

SexyAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road
It's not going to necessarily be in the spot of the screenshot above. It spawns where they teleport you to but it runs off a lot of times. Gotta run around and look your hardest
SexyAnimalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2020, 21:39   #6
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
I also found it, but to the right of TC...
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: