Old 07-25-2008, 03:29   #1
Matio160

Matio160 is on a distinguished road
Angry Bot security a load of crap !!!!

i got put in botjail for no reason what so ever, now i am arguing with conquer to get my account back to normal as i'm not paying DB's because conquer messed up.

heres what happened ;
1. i was simply killing birdmans, and training, as i usually do.
2. i randomly got teleported to botjail
3. i asked my guild about it, and they said i have to pay.
4. i found out i have to pay 2 DB's to get out, when i didn't bot or cheat.
5. i reported an account issue to conquer staff, they send me a stupid email going to the botjail info, on the website... which only tells you how much you gotta pay....

i mean come on, i didn't do nothing, and conquer staff can't see that ???
how dumb.....
And i will not stop fighting for this as i didn't do anything wrong....
if i knew i did something, i'd pay the DB's, but cause conquer staff are sooo dumb, they got me put in botjail and they can't even show me the log or tell me why....

If this happens to anyone, keep fighting conquer staff. I WILL NOT GIVE UP

Message to Conquer Staff : Your Security system needs checking for this error, its not fair on people like me.

Thanks for reading
Old 07-25-2008, 05:14   #2
DaDaKT
KTland!

DaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond reputeDaDaKT has a reputation beyond repute
get over it and pay dbs like everyone else lol whine whine whine **** sake -_-
Guild: Dreamers

Gaso.KT
lvl- Water-Troj-Troj 110-120-11X
Guild:

Lina.KT
lvl- Water-Fire 110-130
Guild: Dreamers [GL]
G.A.S.O.L.I.N.A
RAINBOW
PSN: DeathKittyKT
Old 07-25-2008, 11:18   #3
JippofarmerV.2

JippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDaKT View Post
get over it and pay dbs like everyone else lol whine whine whine **** sake -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMage View Post
u got tq'ed
Dreams-Dreams

Elements-Fire

IMA FIRING MAH LAZ0R *BLAAAAAAAAH*

Pirates own ninjas.

Proud member of the Water club
Old 07-25-2008, 11:24   #4
Michi
OMGWTFBBQ?

Michi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond repute
Problem is, everyone is saying this is a scam by TQ to make more money... and with all those votes towards that TQ could actually be sued for it.

So if i were them, i'd fix it. Rather then have to pay both Innocent people, and Botters back their money...

Then again, it is TQ..maybe they don't care..yet
Old 07-25-2008, 19:01   #5
~Slayerman~
AM NOT

~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute~Slayerman~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~Slayerman~ Send a message via AIM to ~Slayerman~ Send a message via MSN to ~Slayerman~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Slayerman~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Slayerman~
u probably jumped and droped something at the same time really fast
Old 07-25-2008, 19:06   #6
Michi
OMGWTFBBQ?

Michi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond reputeMichi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Slayerman~ View Post
u probably jumped and droped something at the same time really fast
Takes too much work
Old 07-25-2008, 20:21   #7
crackiswhack

crackiswhack is on a distinguished road
the tos u signed says u wont bring legal fualt to said company....if ur gonna sue, sue for holding illegal under age gambeling without posting odds wich is mandotory. or sue for intrusive patches like the anti spyware bs that is clearly an invasion of privacy. i dont know how they do it in china, but in america (where the servers are located) there are laws that have penalties if broken. if ur so upset, do something about it
Old 07-25-2008, 21:17   #8
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
Mabie if you are a good fastblader like me and get caught like never missing because ur soo good a couple days ago that might be a reason lol.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
Old 07-25-2008, 22:34   #9
Michi
OMGWTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackiswhack View Post
the tos u signed says u wont bring legal fualt to said company....if ur gonna sue, sue for holding illegal under age gambeling without posting odds wich is mandotory. or sue for intrusive patches like the anti spyware bs that is clearly an invasion of privacy. i dont know how they do it in china, but in america (where the servers are located) there are laws that have penalties if broken. if ur so upset, do something about it
well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS
18. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE.

This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed and enforced under the laws of the State of California, without applying any conflicts of law principles that would require application of the law of any other jurisdiction. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the state or federal (if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court) courts located in Los Angeles, State of California.
or you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS
You agree that The Company will not be held responsible or liable for anything that occurs or results from accessing or subscribing to the TQ Games service.
Thing is, if it's proven as a scam placed purposely by TQ Digital as a way of making extra money through actions mimicking and or relating to "Black Mail", TQ Digital can be sued and forced to refund any and all money spent to "Unlock a character" from this "Bot Jail".

I think this is/was the stupidest idea, legally, they could have thought up...

Way too many ways to catch them for it, too many flaws, and the botters are never the ones who get caught!

CAN be touched for it, i'll ask my friend. He's an attorney
Old 07-25-2008, 23:43   #10
ComradAlex
Товарищ

Location: Spitting blood onto the mirror for shits and giggles.
ComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
Problem is, everyone is saying this is a scam by TQ to make more money... and with all those votes towards that TQ could actually be sued for it.

So if i were them, i'd fix it. Rather then have to pay both Innocent people, and Botters back their money...

Then again, it is TQ..maybe they don't care..yet
Lol funny thing about that.

TQ can actually ban you at any moment without reason, regardless of how much money you spent on this game, and you can't sue them at all.

It's in Terms and Conditions. You are renting this all from them, etc....
No matter how fat, no matter how annoying, no matter how stupid, how ****ty, how ****ing ****ful a girl on the internet is, there will be a tribe of male virgins to defend her from any real or perceived slight. This will in each and every way lead to drama, either through swarm attacks on any outsider who attempts to pop the evergrowing female's ego, or the never-ending infighting as the virgin tribe attempts to win e-favor with whatever blubberous cakemonster they've barnacle'd themselves upon.
Old 07-25-2008, 23:46   #11
Michi
OMGWTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradAlex View Post

TQ can actually ban you at any moment without reason, regardless of how much money you spent on this game, and you can't sue them at all.

Unlawfully obtaining funds through any means can bring a law suit, regardless of the statements in the TOS
Old 07-26-2008, 00:46   #12
O-_w_-N
RaginCajun

O-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond reputeO-_w_-N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to O-_w_-N
Yea.. We have a name for situations like this....

TQ'd
&
Call Of Duty 4:Moder Warfare(Every version of CoD below the 4th one sucks though.)

-----------
CO Server: Emerald

O-_w_-N: 127 - 130 - 131 Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
Squirrelador: 130 - 125+ Water>Warrior
-----------
My market/nobility rank suggestions LIKE THEM FOOL!!@!@
^^ Vote Pls
Old 07-26-2008, 00:54   #13
ComradAlex
Товарищ

Location: Spitting blood onto the mirror for shits and giggles.
ComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Unlawfully obtaining funds through any means can bring a law suit, regardless of the statements in the TOS
To bad it would be really damn hard to prove they were doing it on purpose. I do believe you can ask to remain anonymous if you fraps someone cheating.
No matter how fat, no matter how annoying, no matter how stupid, how ****ty, how ****ing ****ful a girl on the internet is, there will be a tribe of male virgins to defend her from any real or perceived slight. This will in each and every way lead to drama, either through swarm attacks on any outsider who attempts to pop the evergrowing female's ego, or the never-ending infighting as the virgin tribe attempts to win e-favor with whatever blubberous cakemonster they've barnacle'd themselves upon.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:31   #14
Clenk~V.3
Banned

Clenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackiswhack View Post
there is no gambling on co because you are gambling with things tq owns and the prizes tq owns those to. so your not really losing or gaining anything so no gambling. and btw its not mandatory. the antitrojan would be illegal if it accessed anything outside of what is needed to view the ram that conquer.exe was in possession of.

Quote:
well...

or you mean

Thing is, if it's proven as a scam placed purposely by TQ Digital as a way of making extra money through actions mimicking and or relating to "Black Mail", TQ Digital can be sued and forced to refund any and all money spent to "Unlock a character" from this "Bot Jail".

I think this is/was the stupidest idea, legally, they could have thought up...

Way too many ways to catch them for it, too many flaws, and the botters are never the ones who get caught!

CAN be touched for it, i'll ask my friend. He's an attorney
how can you sue for something you dont own? thats like saying your going to sue for custody of ur friends child. it wont work. and ask him, hope you two want to pay for their lawyer fees when they counter sue for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradAlex View Post

agreed but dont forget mention tq owns everything ingame including the characters and items.

Quote:
its not unlawful in anyway. tq owns the characters and items. they can move every1's char to botjail and there is nothing we can do but quit or pay. the TOS is more or less the same as with every mmo's TOS and yes they are legally binding even though the laws on them are slacked because its always up to the hosting company to choose the punishments unless it breaks one of the cyber crime laws(mainly hacking). so botjailing and banning chars are completely in their power with us as players helpless and defenseless against their power.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:40   #15
Michi
OMGWTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.3 View Post
there is no gambling on co because you are gambling with things tq owns and the prizes tq owns those to. so your not really losing or gaining anything so no gambling. and btw its not mandatory. the antitrojan would be illegal if it accessed anything outside of what is needed to view the ram that conquer.exe was in possession of.

how can you sue for something you dont own? thats like saying your going to sue for custody of ur friends child. it wont work. and ask him, hope you two want to pay for their lawyer fees when they counter sue for them.

agreed but dont forget mention tq owns everything ingame including the characters and items.

its not unlawful in anyway. tq owns the characters and items. they can move every1's char to botjail and there is nothing we can do but quit or pay. the TOS is more or less the same as with every mmo's TOS and yes they are legally binding even though the laws on them are slacked because its always up to the hosting company to choose the punishments unless it breaks one of the cyber crime laws(mainly hacking). so botjailing and banning chars are completely in their power with us as players helpless and defenseless against their power.
Actually there's still a hole in it... The fact that it seems it's being used to make more money, on purpose.

Regardless, the fact that you're FORCED to spend money to get out, or lose everything you put into the game, IS illegal.

And i asked him, he agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.3 View Post
so botjailing and banning chars are completely in their power with us as players helpless and defenseless against their power.
Haha! That's nice, but not true...

One report to the United States Justice Department will say differently.

What i'm saying is, TQ would be best getting rid of this, or making it so innocent people don't get hit for something they didn't do, and CHARGED FOR IT.

EDIT: or at least don't tell them "Just pay the fee", that's Black Mail. Let them out if you don't have proof, for gods sake.

I've saved their TOS, unless they want to change it, and if this isn't fixed i'll see to the hundreds or even thousands of people who are getting scammed out of money, report it, and give signature.

Just because TQ has their loop holes in their TOS, doesn't make them immune.

Their servers are in America, so our government has full rights to take them down for this

Sad, something they could fix so simply, can (and will, if they neglect it) land them in a world of trouble.

Last edited by Michi; 07-26-2008 at 11:43.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: