Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 18:39   #1
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
Stuck in Bot-Jail, and i dont know what a bot is!

I've never used a bot, and that's mainly cus I don't know what they are, but i left my miner afk in the mine and after about 30 minutes, he waas sent to the bot-jail, please someone help me with this because i dont remember the email i used, or anything about that account, just the username and passwords.

miniman is my character name, and he was my merchant, so he had pretty much all of my good items.

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
Old 07-22-2008, 18:54   #2
_@dam_
Helper

_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute_@dam_ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to _@dam_ Send a message via MSN to _@dam_ Send a message via Yahoo to _@dam_
Use the Account Issues button in my sig and fill out the fourm.
Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
@dam is pro.
Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
Old 07-22-2008, 19:03   #3
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
You can try and file a report, but basically TQ thinks that if you triggered the automatic botjailing system you deserve to be jailed.

Anyways, only they can help, if they do, so please contact TQ: http://co.91.com/systempage/contact.shtml

So long and thanks for all the fish

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: