View Poll Results: Good Idea? Bad Idea?
Good Idea 64 95.52%
Bad Idea 3 4.48%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 19:33   #1
Knighten

Knighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to behold
New way to buy dbs/TQ point cards

Now this idea is more for the younger players seen as they mite not be able to get a paypal account etc, n they mite not be able to use friends/familys paypal account etc, to buy dbs, so i was thinkin wouldnt it be alot easier if you could go down to a shop like game, gamestation etc, any popular game shop and maybe buy a TQ Point Card which would contain a db/ep/zp code whatever game you play which is from TQ. This way alot more younger players will be able to maybe spend a little money to helpin ther characters aswel. So the younger players could get the advantage of buyin some dbs/eps etc aswel as the older players.
The bonus which includes all players is that you wouldnt have to wait for a email for the db code as the card would contain the code inside, so you could run down to ur local game shop get a tq point card and soon as ur home get the dbs/eps etc.

Feedback always appreciated

EDIT:
http://co.91.com/content/2008-06-18/...21106380.shtml
This is TQ talkin about the 'Scratch cards' which are only in egypt.
They even say here its easier
So why not bring it to everywher

Last edited by Knighten; 07-30-2008 at 20:05.
Knighten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 20:21   #2
GeneralZata
General

GeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond repute
There is a definate need for them to change or upgrade the way to buy dbs

Luv CO, Frustrated in CO's Leadership & Policies

My RPG's, Runescape(adventure), Conquer(action), Atlantica(Strategy)

POLL:House Upgrade- Battle Arena & Guild House

Poll: for cheaters, Jail + Payment + served time after pay

BBB: Better Business Bureau/customer reports on CO = F grade

EA Games Main - EA Games Forums

Poll: R u Happy & TQ/Netdragon Info
GeneralZata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 20:45   #3
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
Good way to do it, just a mention to a bad game/chat line that does this is Sulakes HabboHotel and it seems to have replaced their old method of using the homephone and mobilephone (even though those options are still available).

I know I would go down and purchase some of course I'd wear a wig and massive glasses

Dark Wizard Idea!

If you like what you see in my posts rep me

I didn't participate in the Meteor Shower Event 12/07/08 - 14/07/08

I'm an infamous forum member here to view why.
P.S. Durant likes me

I'm in a youtube video click here.
Look for the red level 110 Trojan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer2 View Post
SpellBound
i dont know why but i got the strangest feeling that you will be a mod 1 day.

Last update: Sunday, 3 August 2008
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 22:44   #4
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
I think they already did that but maybe only on egypt.
TQ cards release on egypt you can easy find it and buy it on internet cafes computer malls and others.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 05:14   #5
Knighten

Knighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to beholdKnighten is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralZata View Post
There is a definate need for them to change or upgrade the way to buy dbs
Yeh thats why i thought of it, its a real pain for me if i wud wanna buy a 1 of db pack to help my character and i dont have a paypal account, just goin down to a local game shop whenever you felt like buyin some is alot easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellBound View Post
Good way to do it, just a mention to a bad game/chat line that does this is Sulakes HabboHotel and it seems to have replaced their old method of using the homephone and mobilephone (even though those options are still available).

I know I would go down and purchase some of course I'd wear a wig and massive glasses
lol of course , but it would just be like buyin a world of warcraft timecard or w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
I think they already did that but maybe only on egypt.
TQ cards release on egypt you can easy find it and buy it on internet cafes computer malls and others.
Yeh but that means havin to buy it with a paypal account or somethin and havin to wait for it to arrive again
Old 07-22-2008, 10:37   #6
.:SlaYeR:.

.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute.:SlaYeR:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .:SlaYeR:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:SlaYeR:.
Exclamation Agree !

yea agree about that ... in egypt i know now there is the ability to sell cards and net cafe's but i admit it .. people here are illiterate they wont understand it .. i mean most of net cafe owners .. they think that this is a scam or so they dont have a clue .. stupid thinking .. would be more better if TQ advertise Conquer over shops on CDs and Sell TQ Cards in Popular places like .. Vergin Mega Stores/City Stars(City Center) ... Game Vally and so hope something is done about that ...
Wat-Fire-Fire
Sain.
127-127-130(at last xP)
Tro-War-Tro
Guild:-

Not To Fall Is Not The Power, The Power Is To Fall And Rise Back Again

Kill The Victim And Walk In Its Funeral -.-

Dont Try To Piss Me Cuz u Cant [//_x]
.:SlaYeR:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 10:50   #7
Robert11111

Robert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert11111 Send a message via Skype™ to Robert11111
I think TQ will implement this...because this gives them money xD

http://neo-konoha.myminicity.com/ind
Robert11111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 11:30   #8
Knighten

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:SlaYeR:. View Post
yea agree about that ... in egypt i know now there is the ability to sell cards and net cafe's but i admit it .. people here are illiterate they wont understand it .. i mean most of net cafe owners .. they think that this is a scam or so they dont have a clue .. stupid thinking .. would be more better if TQ advertise Conquer over shops on CDs and Sell TQ Cards in Popular places like .. Vergin Mega Stores/City Stars(City Center) ... Game Vally and so hope something is done about that ...
Exactly, if all popular game related shops sold them it would be alot easier and quicker to get some dbs etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert11111 View Post
I think TQ will implement this...because this gives them money xD
Lol well i hope they do, we need more ppl to vote though to make it happen
Old 07-22-2008, 12:52   #9
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
maplestory did, this, i can walk right up to meijer, and buy a nexon cash card, I was wondering why TQ didn't implement this, because I'm only 15, and I don't/can't do the other methods that they have fro buying DBs, I WOULD buy point cards if they were sold at stores like Walmart/K-mart/Target and such.

I have the money to buy them, but right now the only way for me to buy them is through Western Union, and it's just too much of a hassle.

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
minimobster5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 17:30   #10
countercobra12

countercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with you dude. TQ really needs to make the card in World Wide. Not just Egypt -_-. It doesn't seem fair to other people in different country like in AMERICA!! I am still kid and I really want to buy db easier and that I can buy it by myself. I can't even use paypal because I am under age, I'm 13 . I could use Western Union, but here is the problem it's too slow and I am really an impatient guy. This really needs to happen!!!
countercobra12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 17:33   #11
Knighten

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimobster5 View Post
maplestory did, this, i can walk right up to meijer, and buy a nexon cash card, I was wondering why TQ didn't implement this, because I'm only 15, and I don't/can't do the other methods that they have fro buying DBs, I WOULD buy point cards if they were sold at stores like Walmart/K-mart/Target and such.

I have the money to buy them, but right now the only way for me to buy them is through Western Union, and it's just too much of a hassle.
Yeh its exactly same for me, i probz would buy some dbs if i could buy them alot easier than all the methods they have now, its just too much hassle to get them with the methods at the moment for me and just goin down to a game related shop and buyin 1pack or 2 or w/e wud be so much quicker and easy

*Hopein they implement it *
Old 07-22-2008, 17:37   #12
Knighten

Quote:
Originally Posted by countercobra12 View Post
I agree with you dude. TQ really needs to make the card in World Wide. Not just Egypt -_-. It doesn't seem fair to other people in different country like in AMERICA!! I am still kid and I really want to buy db easier and that I can buy it by myself. I can't even use paypal because I am under age, I'm 13 . I could use Western Union, but here is the problem it's too slow and I am really an impatient guy. This really needs to happen!!!
Yeh its same here, i live in UK and im still young not like i can really get a paypal and i cant use any1 elses it would be so much easier to get them myself from a game shop and im sure i can say that for alot of ppl
Old 07-22-2008, 18:42   #13
terminater_tro

terminater_tro is on a distinguished road
I read on one of the TQ polls that most of the people that play CO are teens
and I don't know anyone my age with a credit card
Old 07-22-2008, 19:29   #14
countercobra12

countercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond reputecountercobra12 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey I just made a new thread. It's same with this idea Remember to vote please on my thread also

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=532025
countercobra12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 21:20   #15
Wolfmaster
Muffin

Wolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolfmaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighten View Post
Now this idea is more for the younger players seen as they mite not be able to get a paypal account etc, n they mite not be able to use friends/familys paypal account etc, to buy dbs, so i was thinkin wouldnt it be alot easier if you could go down to a shop like game, gamestation etc, any popular game shop and maybe buy a TQ Point Card which would contain a db/ep/zp code whatever game you play which is from TQ. This way alot more younger players will be able to maybe spend a little money to helpin ther characters aswel. So the younger players could get the advantage of buyin some dbs/eps etc aswel as the older players.
The bonus which includes all players is that you wouldnt have to wait for a email for the db code as the card would contain the code inside, so you could run down to ur local game shop get a tq point card and soon as ur home get the dbs/eps etc.

Feedback always appreciated
Or you can just get your money, stuff them in an envelope, and mail it =) and get some dbs =)

Pay by Cash is a good method for kids

Reason they made TQ cards in egypt, is cause they cant buy dbs in any way so ya
Wolfmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: