View Poll Results: Do you like the idea?
Yes 85 66.41%
No 34 26.56%
Yes but I have additions 9 7.03%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 18:06   #1
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Back To The Old Pk System... With Some Changes.

Ok, This new pk system isn't working. Every server I've seen has tons of black names/ red names Cause theres NO PUNISHMENT all it is is afking. NO ONE hardly ever pays out. Whats the point when you can just AFK it.

So I was thinking kinda like it was before with being able to DROP items. If your going red name or black name its YOUR CHOICE. I've lost items being red name and I'm still suggesting this. So don't jump to the conclusion of me never losing a item before..

RED NAMES If you are pk by another player you will be sent to jail. But you will have a 50 percent chance of dropping 1 item of your set. Its random so you could get the best or could get the worst. You will spend the time in jail. Also if you don't want to you have to pay Cps and those Cps go to the person who GOT you.

BLACK NAMES Well if your already black name there really isnt no excuse. Other then i guess guild war or enemies what ever none the less you choice to over pk. So you should be punished. You have 100 percent chance of dropping 2 items that your wearing. Also same thing you have to wait or you pay CPS to the person who captured you. So if your a good 150 pk points over 30 your paying 150 cps to that happy person.

Reasons for this new system. Because there is no longer ANY Fear for going black or red name. All that happens is you get slapped on the hand and they go re pk everyone and we re send them in jail. At least if they LOST stuff they would have a HARDER time pking again. Also if there was a fear again i think alot of people wouldn't go RED let alone black. Accept your pro pkers.

Well if you have any add ons or ideas let me know.

Ps: I did see the other Pk idea but, I don't like how its done. They should lose gear not just pay out or lose experience...( ALSO IF YOU VOTE NO PLEASE SAY WHY )

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 07-23-2008 at 18:09. Reason: added on the end.
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 18:09   #2
DarkDestiny
Huggles

DarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond repute
LOVE it.... You are SO right there is nothing keeping anyone from going red or black name now. So many people go red or black and then just die in jail and wait their time out AFK and go play their other characters.

Thanks for taking the time to type this all out
DarkDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 18:12   #3
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDestiny View Post
LOVE it.... You are SO right there is nothing keeping anyone from going red or black name now. So many people go red or black and then just die in jail and wait their time out AFK and go play their other characters.

Thanks for taking the time to type this all out
Heh ty for voting and 1st reply.

Old 07-21-2008, 19:00   #4
Nefster
NEFSTER

Nefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond reputeNefster has a reputation beyond repute
not a bad idea.. i know i woudn't go black anymore if i can loose my stuffs >.<
Nefster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 19:22   #5
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefster View Post
not a bad idea.. i know i woudn't go black anymore if i can loose my stuffs >.<
There has to be something done. Im tired of saving newbs in ape just to see 30 mins later them pking again. If they lost items they would atleast be slow down. I mean even a Naked char would have a hard time killing a newb.

To add on : A lot of new people are quiting. Cause as soon as they hit 21 or (W/e ) the cut off level is of being not pked. They get slaughtered. How can they play if every time they re spawn a red name just pks em lol.

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 07-21-2008 at 19:24.
Old 07-21-2008, 22:51   #6
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
I like the pk system now, Because sometime it's not your fault when people capture you when you red or black, sometime you got red by fault.
Last night my friend archer was black name because he did 2 scatters on team mode.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 23:56   #7
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
I have to say no,
They brought this in because this game was slowly dieing in the PKing persona meaning that the game was losing the reason why it was made.

To have a completely different PK system to other games, no asking if I can kill you just ripping out your blade or mental magic and slaying the son of a... you get the idea.

This game is a PKing based game, you level to get high level and reborn, you build up your gear to be powerful than you PK theres nothing else to this game.
There's no real quest material that have a storyline or are a really decent quest unlike the famous WoW this game is just about slaughtering your fellow man and look good while doing it.

I agree that the slap on the hand is weak but still, they shouldn't lose their gear they worked/payed for, I am one of those that like and enjoy this PKing system, I don't buy bulk Dragonballs which means I worked for my gear using brain power and free time I had why should I lose my gear that I worked for to someone that either Bulk Buys or someone who won't even use the gear just sell it and benefit from my hard work?

Dark Wizard Idea!

If you like what you see in my posts rep me

I didn't participate in the Meteor Shower Event 12/07/08 - 14/07/08

I'm an infamous forum member here to view why.
P.S. Durant likes me

I'm in a youtube video click here.
Look for the red level 110 Trojan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer2 View Post
SpellBound
i dont know why but i got the strangest feeling that you will be a mod 1 day.

Last update: Sunday, 3 August 2008
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 16:48   #8
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellBound View Post
I have to say no,
They brought this in because this game was slowly dieing in the PKing persona meaning that the game was losing the reason why it was made.

To have a completely different PK system to other games, no asking if I can kill you just ripping out your blade or mental magic and slaying the son of a... you get the idea.

This game is a PKing based game, you level to get high level and reborn, you build up your gear to be powerful than you PK theres nothing else to this game.
There's no real quest material that have a storyline or are a really decent quest unlike the famous WoW this game is just about slaughtering your fellow man and look good while doing it.

I agree that the slap on the hand is weak but still, they shouldn't lose their gear they worked/payed for, I am one of those that like and enjoy this PKing system, I don't buy bulk Dragonballs which means I worked for my gear using brain power and free time I had why should I lose my gear that I worked for to someone that either Bulk Buys or someone who won't even use the gear just sell it and benefit from my hard work?

If your going red or black u made the choice, to take the risk. That pk system worked just fine for 2 years till Db people were getting pissy. Most cases they got new items with the same details made for them. So saying this that probably helps on your opinion But everyone has the right. Something has to be done if you don't believe me play Neptune. You see 5 black names in every town pointless pking. I know Cause i pk them every dam day.

:Also add: Arn't you saying this game is pk based? If so wouldn't the game be more dam fun to be rewarded for killing some one who is slaughtering newbs making them quit? We would gain more players if tq went back to the way it was. More players = More Dbs = happy tq im i not right? People starting now just quit cause all they do is get pointless pked. Cause noob level 70s can. Ive lost gear before. I went red it was my own fault. Im tired of protecting my community from annoying wana-be pkers.

I'm sure maybe some servers does have nice people who arnt abusing this new system. But for the 5 ive played on they are all being massively abused.

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 07-23-2008 at 19:30.
Old 07-23-2008, 17:56   #9
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
last I knew, when you die in runescape you lose everything lol

so, losing a few items while pking in CO isn't that bad...

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
minimobster5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 18:08   #10
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimobster5 View Post
last I knew, when you die in runescape you lose everything lol

so, losing a few items while pking in CO isn't that bad...
heh yeap ur right. If You had a skull u drop all. And they had members complain there to that free bees were pking them They told them oh well ur fault for attacking in wild. Same with being red or black YOUR attacking not them.

Old 07-23-2008, 19:31   #11
deathroller

deathroller is on a distinguished road
I dont like this PK system cuz everywhere i go i get pk'ed by some RB redname b***h that wants to kill cuz theres no pay for it, i dont see why people like this system, except the people doin the pking, which is all the "No" votes n replies
deathroller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 04:44   #12
Sleipner

Sleipner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
If your going red or black u made the choice, to take the risk. That pk system worked just fine for 2 years till Db people were getting pissy. Most cases they got new items with the same details made for them. So saying this that probably helps on your opinion But everyone has the right. Something has to be done if you don't believe me play Neptune. You see 5 black names in every town pointless pking. I know Cause i pk them every dam day.

:Also add: Arn't you saying this game is pk based? If so wouldn't the game be more dam fun to be rewarded for killing some one who is slaughtering newbs making them quit? We would gain more players if tq went back to the way it was. More players = More Dbs = happy tq im i not right? People starting now just quit cause all they do is get pointless pked. Cause noob level 70s can. Ive lost gear before. I went red it was my own fault. Im tired of protecting my community from annoying wana-be pkers.

I'm sure maybe some servers does have nice people who arnt abusing this new system. But for the 5 ive played on they are all being massively abused.

Fully agree, the new pksystem sucks bigtime, because it gets abused by borred veterans and new noobpk'ers.

We want the old system back or something like described here... Spellbound and others (me included) who worked to make our equipment, know the game well enough to not going red/black name by mistake. Even if it happens its not very complicated to take a tc-scroll. Just be carefull, cause if YOU <-- PK its You'r own fault if you get punished, there should be a risk to YOU when "messing" up other peoples game.

Last edited by Sleipner; 07-24-2008 at 04:48.
Sleipner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 05:54   #13
Ajer
Noob

Ajer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond reputeAjer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
Ok, This new pk system isn't working. Every server I've seen has tons of black names/ red names Cause theres NO PUNISHMENT all it is is afking. NO ONE hardly ever pays out. Whats the point when you can just AFK it.

So I was thinking kinda like it was before with being able to DROP items. If your going red name or black name its YOUR CHOICE. I've lost items being red name and I'm still suggesting this. So don't jump to the conclusion of me never losing a item before..

RED NAMES If you are pk by another player you will be sent to jail. But you will have a 50 percent chance of dropping 1 item of your set. Its random so you could get the best or could get the worst. You will spend the time in jail. Also if you don't want to you have to pay Cps and those Cps go to the person who GOT you.

BLACK NAMES Well if your already black name there really isnt no excuse. Other then i guess guild war or enemies what ever none the less you choice to over pk. So you should be punished. You have 100 percent chance of dropping 2 items that your wearing. Also same thing you have to wait or you pay CPS to the person who captured you. So if your a good 150 pk points over 30 your paying 150 cps to that happy person.

Reasons for this new system. Because there is no longer ANY Fear for going black or red name. All that happens is you get slapped on the hand and they go re pk everyone and we re send them in jail. At least if they LOST stuff they would have a HARDER time pking again. Also if there was a fear again i think alot of people wouldn't go RED let alone black. Accept your pro pkers.

Well if you have any add ons or ideas let me know.

Ps: I did see the other Pk idea but, I don't like how its done. They should lose gear not just pay out or lose experience...( ALSO IF YOU VOTE NO PLEASE SAY WHY )
OMG I want there to be no pkp limit cause I only started playing this game so I could PK. TQ ruined it so I'm not buying any more DBs. (NOT "db's" for the last time)
+3 super enchanted ring
+3 rrg rrg super enchanted club
+3 rdg rdg super enchanted -3 sword
+3 rdg super enchanted boots
+4 SDG super duper enchanted armor
+3 elite tower - working on it
+2 super fan - will work on it

I gave up buying dbs... and now my gear sucks oh well i'll improve them
Ajer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 11:01   #14
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
Defeats the purpose of Item lock.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 11:17   #15
Nilmandel
PurpleBlur

Nilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond reputeNilmandel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nilmandel
I like the pk system now, so what if they afk? They didn't get caught, kudos to them. If you dont' like getting pked there is only one thing you can do about that, get stronger.

The game is more fun now, that you won't lose gear for pking.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: