View Poll Results: Is this a good idea?
Yes. 62 93.94%
No. 4 6.06%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2008, 18:15   #1
VeryRoundMan

VeryRoundMan is on a distinguished road
A new look for Dash

On my warrior I use dash often. But there really isn't much to it looks wise. I think they should make it to where when you dash long yellow and white streaks flash behind you. Or some sort od visual. Probly wont go as far as this but, maybe a dragon head appears on you with the yellow and white streaks?

Well always please vote and leave a comment.
VeryRoundMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2008, 19:16   #2
MisterCyotie

MisterCyotie is on a distinguished road
I can't see how it would hurt the game at all. Dash is pretty boring, but like it looks, it's dash, hitting somone with your shield. Maybe your effect goes too far, but somthing would be nice. Perhaps if you have a super shield you could get a glowing effect with it...Aslong as it's not too intense and makes me all laggy.
Old 01-24-2008, 19:45   #3
mercenary

mercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond repute
sure why not...Signed

mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2008, 19:46   #4
bonzaykid
♪♪♪

bonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud ofbonzaykid has much to be proud of
i like it maybe have the dragon only for super shields
i dont know how great the effects are gonna be because you actually dash for like a second

maybe have the streaks stay like the glows of ref weaps and follow you for a bit
the dragon head i think would work better if it shot forward when you land the hit
lvling slowly
bonzaykid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2008, 05:50   #5
Zealョ
Irritated

Zealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond reputeZealョ has a reputation beyond repute
It's a simple thing that would take little time to create, but also like the guy before me said it should be only for super shields.
Signed.
Old 01-25-2008, 18:16   #6
VeryRoundMan

It wont be laggy.
Old 01-25-2008, 18:17   #7
StasIs.
Prostitute

StasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond reputeStasIs. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to StasIs.
Seems Harmless, Signed.

My Bishys!
<3Colton, Just_Kill and Viorel<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I love Stacey!
Im teh coolest person ever k?
StasIs. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2008, 18:30   #8
CHromius
Chainsaw Wielding Maniac

Location: I would try to say something spooky like "Behind you..." but have you ever tried to sneak up behind someone while holding a running chainsaw? No way. So I'm at home.
CHromius is on a distinguished road
I think it looks fine, myself. Maybe a grotesque gout of blood spraying out of the victim, with gobbets of glistening flesh spattering objects and the ground. Or a little flash of light, like sparks. Either one.
Pyleshootstheguyintheticker.
ThenPyleblowshisownbrainsoutonthetoilet.
Dudeitwassogrossandfunnyandpoignant.
IamoutofKool-Aid.BRB.
CHromius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2008, 02:47   #9
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealョ View Post
It's a simple thing that would take little time to create, but also like the guy before me said it should be only for super shields.
Signed.
as if.. only a new thing to the bulkers. waiting to vote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:59   #10
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xatu View Post
as if.. only a new thing to the bulkers. waiting to vote
It's not that difficult to have a super item, nearly everyone does. You certainly don't have to be a bulker to have a super shield either.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2008, 14:48   #11
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight View Post
It's not that difficult to have a super item, nearly everyone does. You certainly don't have to be a bulker to have a super shield either.
hmm. i guess ur right
Old 01-26-2008, 15:04   #12
~ネame
Banned

~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute
I've never seen dash before, so this would be cool.
~ネame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2008, 23:14   #13
VeryRoundMan

Super shields are really not that rare or expensive, not even worth a DB, and it seems everyone likes the idea of the new view only applying to super shield, so lets see what more people think.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:38   #14
chronodude
theTrigger

chronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to chronodude Send a message via Skype™ to chronodude
Yes

Harmless and pretty, why not? signed
chronodude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 10:44   #15
VeryRoundMan

We need more votes and comments .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: