Old 08-24-2008, 23:32   #31
Grndslmhttr7

Grndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be\/is View Post
if thats a typical comeback, all of your words are typical comeback, and you would say thats a typical comeback from a prepubescent teenager because you have nothing else to say because ur a ***** :]
I'm sorry, was that supposed to be an insult? This might refresh your memory on what an insult is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult
Grndslmhttr7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2008, 02:25   #32
Be\/is
Kylin

Be\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond repute
to bad your such a idiot, make an account on wikipedia and change the info, i can do it right now idiot.

Im Bevis
Be\/is is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2008, 10:48   #33
Grndslmhttr7

Grndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond reputeGrndslmhttr7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
to bad your such a idiot, make an account on wikipedia and change the info, i can do it right now idiot.
They'll just change it back. Unlike CO, Wikipedia is actually well-run. You're a ****ing moron.
And the reason they do change it back is to prevent idiots like you from screwing everything up, so by the way it looks, they're about 10 steps ahead of you there buddy.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:18   #34
Be\/is
Kylin

Be\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond reputeBe\/is has a reputation beyond repute
kid, you whisper me in the game 24/7 on lvl 40 chars, and say "hey where is the best place to level?" "can you please teach me mastor?"

your the biggest noob

Im Bevis
Old 08-25-2008, 14:45   #35
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
kid, you whisper me in the game 24/7 on lvl 40 chars, and say "hey where is the best place to level?" "can you please teach me mastor?"

your the biggest noob
can u please teach me mastor??????????i dont know how to hump ur mum??mastor see mi handz???
TQCHINESEDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2008, 15:56   #36
The Old One

The Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm seems to me if you want to talk old times we need to go back before the first split to saturn. That would be if you asked for plvl more then once you died lol. Petra was an ******* and so was danione. Jin and TQchinesedragon were almost nice ppl lmao!! Alot more but memory escapes me atm lol.
The Old One is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2008, 16:33   #37
Grndslmhttr7

Quote:

your the biggest noob
Maybe I am a noob, so what? At least my balls aren't still in my stomach, and at least I know what a girl looks like. Big ****ing deal if I'm a noob; you say that as if I'm supposed to be ashamed.
Old 08-25-2008, 16:51   #38
Be\/is
Kylin

girl? i look at a girl every day, i love your moms pic..

http://markgorman.files.wordpress.co...oman-12424.jpg

Im Bevis
Old 08-25-2008, 16:53   #39
Grndslmhttr7

Yeah, she's quite the ugly one isn't she? Good luck in life, you'll need it. I'm done arguing with someone who doesn't even have any testosterone.
Old 08-25-2008, 16:55   #40
Be\/is
Kylin

so what? now i gotta have testosterone? your mother is asking for more? damn she likes it

Im Bevis
Old 08-25-2008, 19:31   #41
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old One View Post
Hmmm seems to me if you want to talk old times we need to go back before the first split to saturn. That would be if you asked for plvl more then once you died lol. Petra was an ******* and so was danione. Jin and TQchinesedragon were almost nice ppl lmao!! Alot more but memory escapes me atm lol.
who are u lol??u seem to know alot
TQCHINESEDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2008, 09:53   #42
MisterCyotie

MisterCyotie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old One View Post
Well, the thing is though, I've never really been that needy that I need Plevel. I can do it by myself, I'm fully compitent. My only annoyance is every time I superman at Birdman and I get 4 because Archer's kill everything before I can swipe at it. >.>
Old 08-26-2008, 15:05   #43
boss300

boss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond reputeboss300 has a reputation beyond repute
in old times what i remember i fight with TI Muburry i think thats the name of the char and hes always using his gurad to hit me thats annoying and you remember the fire who lost his bracelet i think then he stop playing? i dont remember all thou cos i dont play a lot in his game now.
boss300 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2008, 01:51   #44
Pivie

Pivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond reputePivie has a reputation beyond repute
show your pic
maybe of you in 5th grade... oh wait you aint even get there yet!

lol i laughed so hard at this
Pivie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: