Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.93 average. Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 18:33   #16
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
signed, I like the idea.
I don't think I will ever go pure, but I know that pures are kind of at a disadvantage. (unless ur a pure tro, tros are only at a disadvantage when against a tao, and even that isn't that bad sometimes)

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
minimobster5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 18:56   #17
wynn
Sagacity~

wynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wynn Send a message via MSN to wynn Send a message via Yahoo to wynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-X20 View Post
Hehe Water taos tend to get the worst options for a pure skill imo D:
But yours is nice xD
Well I was trying to be realistic, *all us waters can really do is meditate, use our spells which consume rediculous amounts of mana and then meditate some more between weapon skills or magic attacks. And several magic waters rely on SS for a sturdy offensive while they keep their massive manapools as full as possible to support allys. A water version of reflect or fire spells just sounds retarded, Pervade is wonderful for what it is but it doesn't break the game like a water nado, FoH or FireBall would.

*not implying that waters are limited to just meditate and attack/support but if you play one, it's vital that you level up your meditate and develope the technique of welltimed meditation for the sake of survival and getting the job done
\---------¿Blister°Sis?-Trojan\\====o>
<o====//Llendar-Fire----------------/
Pureblood Skills (Suggestion Thread)

Last edited by wynn; 07-30-2008 at 19:14.
wynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 19:58   #18
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynn View Post
Well I was trying to be realistic, *all us waters can really do is meditate, use our spells which consume rediculous amounts of mana and then meditate some more between weapon skills or magic attacks. And several magic waters rely on SS for a sturdy offensive while they keep their massive manapools as full as possible to support allys. A water version of reflect or fire spells just sounds retarded, Pervade is wonderful for what it is but it doesn't break the game like a water nado, FoH or FireBall would.

*not implying that waters are limited to just meditate and attack/support but if you play one, it's vital that you level up your meditate and develope the technique of welltimed meditation for the sake of survival and getting the job done
Yea xD One thing never seem to take into account is the water melees though which are truly awesome xD A melee can switch between offensive and support whenever needed Most ideas focus on normal waters, yours is good for both melee and normal
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 20:27   #19
wynn
Sagacity~

wynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wynn Send a message via MSN to wynn Send a message via Yahoo to wynn
Exactly, I play melee (Poleys and Swords mainly) but since I'm a water I still have to function as a healer howver, I don't want my ideas to just be partizan for my style of play.

I have played as both magic and melee and both rely heavily on their ability to charge stamina and prepare their manapool. With backsword waters you can carry a ton of Health and Mana without a problem and keep a ring and bracelet on hand to switch between pervading and scentswording but both require sufficient stamina. As a melee having a small mana pool due to the necessity of 176 Strength and 35-100 Agility makes the mana and health pools suffer so you rely more on your ability to absorb and regenerate quickly after a battle before your enemy comes charging at you again. Both variations spend time wasting their Adv Cures to keep themselves alive while they could be supporting a friend and thus waste more mana in the process, hence the secondary effect of Manipura Pulse.

Last edited by wynn; 07-30-2008 at 20:32.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:17   #20
wynn
Sagacity~

I wanted to avoid doing this and have no intention of doing it more than once every couple of days when necessary..... but -bump-.
Old 08-05-2008, 19:17   #21
SquirrelO.o

SquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrelO.o has a reputation beyond repute
good idea...but i think i rememeber tq posting something about this somewhere before that they would perhaps get to making some skills for purebloods
but good idea and concept
Old 08-05-2008, 20:14   #22
Dance4Life
Drew

Dance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond repute
Signed, love the idea as well been hoping TQ would one day release pure blood skills. Great Ideas.

Pure Water FTW!!!
Dance4Life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 10:17   #23
wynn
Sagacity~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelO.o View Post
good idea...but i think i rememeber tq posting something about this somewhere before that they would perhaps get to making some skills for purebloods
but good idea and concept
TY, just hoping TQ gets some wind of the concepts. Before I make a full out poll I'm probably going to round out the skills a little more (which might split Manipura Pulse into a passive and active skill which may get flack for getting 2 seperate skills rather than 1 skill with 2 effects like the rest) Also I've been thinking about changes for the Prana Ritual so it's a little less kamikaze off-the-wall-&-death-to-all

But I'll post that in a poll thread later on I suppose if I get enough thumbs up on this >___<;
Old 08-06-2008, 10:37   #24
MisticElf

MisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond reputeMisticElf has a reputation beyond repute
i like it signed

¤Curruption level 115 Warrior¤

¤Super Helmet +1¤
¤Super Necklace¤
¤Super Ring +3¤
¤Super Armor +1¤
¤Super Wand NRG +2¤
¤Super Boots¤
¤Super Fan¤
¤Elite Tower¤
MisticElf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 21:28   #25
geeksquadkid
Superman

geeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to geeksquadkid Send a message via MSN to geeksquadkid Send a message via Skype™ to geeksquadkid
signed!!!

Conne>< - ???>12?>114
Pure Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
Lolz botjail for devine hare and doing blue mouse quest.

You have to walk it while doing quest.

no running or jumping.

And its a bonus if you night devil your way through the quest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audigy View Post
when ur rb, u summon Tombat .
enter Mc main gate.
walk past all the Tombat.
and they follow u all the way
and u form Tombat gang,
geeksquadkid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 23:13   #26
RottenEggs
Purple!

RottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond repute
Genius!!

Freaking signed.
Old 08-09-2008, 19:29   #27
wynn
Sagacity~

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
signed!!!
@ Geeky and Eggs-=D! thankya x3
Old 08-09-2008, 21:12   #28
Sheela

Sheela is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munsie View Post
*Applause.*

I love the idea. This is a very nicely presented post and it is apparent that you've put a lot of thought (and possibly research) into this.
Complete agree. Very well done. signed.
Old 08-09-2008, 23:42   #29
wynn
Sagacity~

Signed List added to first post ^^
Old 08-10-2008, 00:54   #30
Mr Plow

Location: I'm a furry I'm not real... Stop talking to yourself!
Mr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed cos we've been waiting too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-X20 View Post
Hehe Water taos tend to get the worst options for a pure skill imo D:
But yours is nice xD
Yeah sucks to be them
Mr Plow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: