View Poll Results: Do you want Conquer to create an Internal guild Lottery unique to each guild.
Yea, Sounds like a good idea 3 75.00%
No, Thank you 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2008, 10:46   #1
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Guild Lottery

Have it so members can play internal guild lottery which if won the winner gets a prize the Guild Leader can put up. The tickets are purchased with gold and a percentage goes to the active Branch Managers and Deputy Leader recieve 20% and a weekly pay for recruiting.

I have done this manually and in takes up alot of my time to collect the cash now I have withdrawn from this for couple of weeks now and people are sking me if we will hold this again in the future.

I thought if I place this in suggestions if your interested I could go over the details with you after all I have field tested this and It has been done 4 draws so far.

jackpots reached 50kk tickets sold for 500k Dl's would get around 600k to as high as 1.7kk a week
Old 07-21-2008, 14:50   #2
Mileek
Done.

Mileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX SHIFTER XX View Post
Have it so members can play internal guild lottery which if won the winner gets a prize the Guild Leader can put up. The tickets are purchased with gold and a percentage goes to the active Branch Managers and Deputy Leader recieve 20% and a weekly pay for recruiting.

I have done this manually and in takes up alot of my time to collect the cash now I have withdrawn from this for couple of weeks now and people are sking me if we will hold this again in the future.

I thought if I place this in suggestions if your interested I could go over the details with you after all I have field tested this and It has been done 4 draws so far.

jackpots reached 50kk tickets sold for 500k Dl's would get around 600k to as high as 1.7kk a week
so the GL has to pay them? i dont see them spending that much of their cash lol
Mileek is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 14:58   #3
Yuainai

Yuainai is on a distinguished road
they can use the guild fund
Yuainai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 18:09   #4
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mileek View Post
so the GL has to pay them? i dont see them spending that much of their cash lol
No no The members buy tickets for 500k each and the pot grows and 20% of the pot is shared between the DLs and BMs. the Guild Leader puts an item or a dragonball as the prize
Old 07-21-2008, 18:15   #5
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuainai View Post
they can use the guild fund
Well the Guild fund has other purposes. I had it set up where everyone would pick a 3 digit number 0-9 0-9 0-9 or 000 to 999 if the number was identical the pot was won but the closest gets the prize.

If the pot was not won the pot would carry over to next week. 20% of that goes to DLs and BMs.
Old 07-21-2008, 18:27   #6
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
signed, and poll please

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
minimobster5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 07:36   #7
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimobster5 View Post
signed, and poll please
I'll be honest I didn't expect any interest in this. I'm delighted to place a poll on this and would be happy to see this actually taken up in conquer.

BTW I had this all run from my guild website here is a link it goes into more detail and lists the winners and what they won.

It also shows how the winning numbers are drawn to be fair and non bias.

http://www.freewebs.com/xshifterx/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: