View Poll Results: Would you like more weapon skills in CO?
Yes, I like the idea of more skills 11 68.75%
No, leave things the way they are 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2008, 13:34   #1
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
New Weapon Skills

It may have been suggested hundreds of times, but still, I think we need more weapon skills.

The ONLY weapon in the game that has 2 skills is the sword

I think more skills would increase interest in the game, and give something to do for people who are bored.

For instance, the Glaives could have a 360 degree skill where the glaive would be swung around the character, dealing damage to all enemies around him.

Long hammers could have a skill that is sort of like hercules, only instead of directly around the user, it would be 2 spaces in front of them, of course, range and damage increasing with level.

Daggers could have a stabbing skill, which would be very deadly, but inaccurate, I believe this would add more interest to the dagger, because right now, there are practically only 3 One handed weapons that anyone uses, Sword, Blade, and CLUB.

I thought about adding a skill for the club, but why give the most favored weapon in the game a second skill, it already has a 360 degree angle, it's activation rate is high, and it increases damage by a pretty fair amount.

If you have any suggestions, or other weapon skills, please feel free to add them.

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
minimobster5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 13:49   #2
Predy1673
T3h Lord

Predy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond reputePredy1673 has a reputation beyond repute
I think all 2h weps should get a skill like her accept spear what should have a skill wat looks like ss or fb
Job:Warriormaster
Level:133,7
Equipment:
Elite +8 Helmet 2xSdg
Super +6 Necky 2xSdg -3
Super +6 Heavyring 2xSdg -3
Super +12 Spear 2xSdg -5
Super +8 Shield 2xSdg -3
Super +8 Armor 2xSdg
Super +6 Boots 2xSdg -3
Super +6 Fan 2xStg -1
Super +6 Tower 2xRgg -1
Super +5 Crop
Also a +5 Steed
Predy1673 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 14:04   #3
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
Since
Daggers, Blades and Swords are all along the same line of weapon only different in size and power but still look the samish (samish is now a word deal with it!)

Daggers should get a range skill like FB/SS but of course weaker, a bunch of smaller daggers should fly into the object you are trying to hit.

Blades = Fast Blade/Poison Tip
Swords = Scent Sword/Phoenix
Daggers = *Assassin Blow*/Penetration

*Assassin Blow* Being the new skill it will bring Daggers into game play more and also be awesome for the New Ninja Class.

But I think that no other weapon should get new skills just one mans opinion .

I'd be using Dagger/Dagger if it had a range skill but I use Dagger/Sword on occasions when I'm bored of using my wand, YES I HAVE A WAND DEAL WITH IT

Dark Wizard Idea!

If you like what you see in my posts rep me

I didn't participate in the Meteor Shower Event 12/07/08 - 14/07/08

I'm an infamous forum member here to view why.
P.S. Durant likes me

I'm in a youtube video click here.
Look for the red level 110 Trojan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer2 View Post
SpellBound
i dont know why but i got the strangest feeling that you will be a mod 1 day.

Last update: Sunday, 3 August 2008
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 20:47   #4
Oriel

Oriel is on a distinguished road
I vote yes, but not to those skills. I actually would rather change the skill graphics to where they are different. and give some of the less popular weapon skills a stam skill. (whip, dagger, hammer, axe, etc...)
Oriel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2008, 23:39   #5
raythebird
AZNBOY

raythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimobster5 View Post
It may have been suggested hundreds of times, but still, I think we need more weapon skills.

The ONLY weapon in the game that has 2 skills is the sword

I think more skills would increase interest in the game, and give something to do for people who are bored.

For instance, the Glaives could have a 360 degree skill where the glaive would be swung around the character, dealing damage to all enemies around him.

Long hammers could have a skill that is sort of like hercules, only instead of directly around the user, it would be 2 spaces in front of them, of course, range and damage increasing with level.

Daggers could have a stabbing skill, which would be very deadly, but inaccurate, I believe this would add more interest to the dagger, because right now, there are practically only 3 One handed weapons that anyone uses, Sword, Blade, and CLUB.

I thought about adding a skill for the club, but why give the most favored weapon in the game a second skill, it already has a 360 degree angle, it's activation rate is high, and it increases damage by a pretty fair amount.

If you have any suggestions, or other weapon skills, please feel free to add them.
really no point

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=515752
please vote for Chinese New Year as a new quest.
Finally in Recommended
raythebird is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2008, 14:11   #6
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by raythebird View Post
really no point
+1 No need for more!

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2008, 21:07   #7
Spartanwarrior
One of 300

Spartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Vampire --- Halberd skill steals from 5% to 25% of damage done to restore users health depending on skill level / always active ( does not not work pVp to prevent abuse)

Spartan ---Spear skill allows a shield to be equipped by a warrior using before said weapon reduces attack by 30% at first attack reduction grows less as skill is leveled to a final reduction of 5 %

Element group
Light server
Grimlock War lvl 7x

"Spartans! prepare for glory!"

Proud member of LiveOrDieHard
Spartanwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: