View Poll Results: Should we be able to run more clients
Yes 15 45.45%
No 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2008, 02:56   #1
DannyBoy15
.::NOOB::.

DannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond repute
More Clients should be allowed

ive thought about this many times, and well i wanna see what you guys think.

We should be able to run more than 2 clients at one time, due to most players have more than 2 characters and its a pain to log one out to log one in continuosly.

I think we should have the ability to run maybe 4clients at one time. this way it saves people downloading MultiClient, and getting botjailed.

hit me up with what you think to this.

Quote:
if pacman affected us as kids, we would all be running round in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music =)
DannyBoy15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 03:09   #2
pikapuf

pikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond reputepikapuf has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to pikapuf Send a message via AIM to pikapuf Send a message via Yahoo to pikapuf
if they do run more clients then archers can plvl 4 water tao's then they can urn like 4 dbs and a waterfarming isnt hard u know and i am a archer and i know what will happen if u can use 4 clients it will destroy the db prices
pikapuf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 03:28   #3
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
No thanks, Archers will use this to power level their water noobs and get the level 110 dragon ball from the promotion, than sell the account for another dragon ball.

Tips -
1) There is a way to log multiple accounts in using your PC's user accounts but I don't know how cause I don't .

2) Use all the computers/laptops in your house to log in multiple accounts.

Dark Wizard Idea!

If you like what you see in my posts rep me

I didn't participate in the Meteor Shower Event 12/07/08 - 14/07/08

I'm an infamous forum member here to view why.
P.S. Durant likes me

I'm in a youtube video click here.
Look for the red level 110 Trojan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer2 View Post
SpellBound
i dont know why but i got the strangest feeling that you will be a mod 1 day.

Last update: Sunday, 3 August 2008
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 03:34   #4
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy15 View Post

We should be able to run more than 2 clients at one time, due to most players have more than 2 characters and its a pain to log one out to log one in continuosly.

I think we should have the ability to run maybe 4clients at one time. this way it saves people downloading MultiClient, and getting botjailed.

No one would know you are using Multi Client, unless you are going around saying, "hey men! im soooooooooo pro! i use multi client pro! you want? ok or no?".
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
L33tsqu34k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 03:36   #5
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tsqu34k View Post
No one would know you are using Multi Client, unless you are going around saying, "hey men! im soooooooooo pro! i use multi client pro! you want? ok or no?".
So that's how I got caught, damn it TQ's always one step ahead of me

Dark Wizard Idea!

If you like what you see in my posts rep me

I didn't participate in the Meteor Shower Event 12/07/08 - 14/07/08

I'm an infamous forum member here to view why.
P.S. Durant likes me

I'm in a youtube video click here.
Look for the red level 110 Trojan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer2 View Post
SpellBound
i dont know why but i got the strangest feeling that you will be a mod 1 day.

Last update: Sunday, 3 August 2008
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 03:39   #6
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, next time you should say, "hey men! i am soooooooo pro! i use multi client pro! but i buy deebees! nuttin u can do about it amerikans! weweekekewekekekekekekeek!"
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
L33tsqu34k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 03:50   #7
DannyBoy15
.::NOOB::.

DannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond repute
ive heard a rumour now that TQ has done something so that they can detect multi and get you botjailed. its happened to a friend who just tgs their chars =x thats y i thought of this

Quote:
if pacman affected us as kids, we would all be running round in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music =)
DannyBoy15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 05:36   #8
minimobster5
minimob0!

minimobster5 is on a distinguished road
I would like to be able to TG with one char, sell with another, and train with a third, but if we were allowed to run multiple clients, servers would get overpopulated, causing lag.

I voted No

minimobster2 - lvl 61 water

minimobster4 - lvl 64 archer

miniman - lvl 71 Warrior guild, Velious-Angel - wrongfully bot-jailed

minichick - lvl 2 water- merchant

littlemobster - lvl 50 fire

Red_Ether - lvl 2x Trojan

I know, a lot of characters huh?
minimobster5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 05:56   #9
clyrate
MEOW?

clyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond repute
As mentioned above

Use multiple machines.

I keep my TG characters and marketer on the laptop and play using my desktop
clyrate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 09:03   #10
oso26ch
Fire Tao

oso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant futureoso26ch has a brilliant future
I like the idea of being able to run more than two clients, but I don't like the lag it would cause. I can't vote because I would actually vote both ways.

No, really it does.
oso26ch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 09:27   #11
Wolfmaster
¤Muffin¤

Wolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond reputeWolfmaster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolfmaster
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapuf View Post
if they do run more clients then archers can plvl 4 water tao's then they can urn like 4 dbs and a waterfarming isnt hard u know and i am a archer and i know what will happen if u can use 4 clients it will destroy the db prices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellBound View Post
No thanks, Archers will use this to power level their water noobs and get the level 110 dragon ball from the promotion, than sell the account for another dragon ball.

Tips -
1) There is a way to log multiple accounts in using your PC's user accounts but I don't know how cause I don't .

2) Use all the computers/laptops in your house to log in multiple accounts.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellBound View Post
So that's how I got caught, damn it TQ's always one step ahead of me
Quote:
Yeah, next time you should say, "hey men! i am soooooooo pro! i use multi client pro! but i buy deebees! nuttin u can do about it amerikans! weweekekewekekekekekekeek!"
Quote:
ive heard a rumour now that TQ has done something so that they can detect multi and get you botjailed. its happened to a friend who just tgs their chars =x thats y i thought of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimobster5 View Post
I would like to be able to TG with one char, sell with another, and train with a third, but if we were allowed to run multiple clients, servers would get overpopulated, causing lag.

I voted No
Quote:
Originally Posted by clyrate View Post
As mentioned above

Use multiple machines.

I keep my TG characters and marketer on the laptop and play using my desktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by oso26ch View Post
I like the idea of being able to run more than two clients, but I don't like the lag it would cause. I can't vote because I would actually vote both ways.
wats the point if u can get a thing called m*l*i
Wolfmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 09:34   #12
kkidd
Your Daddy

kkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond repute
log on your pc as 2 different users works...run 2 ver. of windows at once..I never tried it, cuz I get super lag as it is

edit: heres what I do...my rl wife logs my marketers...I lvl her noob...go get married rofl

Last edited by kkidd; 07-17-2008 at 09:49.
kkidd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 09:38   #13
MeteorTear
baby

MeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

YES! And I think bots and hacks should be allowed too, this would save people from getting them illegally and getting botjailed.

/sarcasm.

I'm immortal! So far.

MeteorTear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 12:43   #14
¿Tease?
4-U-2-N-V♥

¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute¿Tease? has a reputation beyond repute
imo, yes we should be able to, if this was still CO V1.0. :-)

Quote:

You can run more then 2 clients.if your computer can handle the new dynasty co Lol.... why would people get botjailed? when MC is more of an upgrade feature then a bot....all it does is lag the hell outa your comp. and no one elses, why should people care if you use that, as long as you don't abuse it. ;-) LOL???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapuf View Post
I think the DB purchase on the website destroyed DB prices, LOL.

***9829;
::Tease::
Level-112+ Archer
::ZeLdA::
Level-110+ RB Trojan
<<::Server::>>
WildSwan

To you people that get pk'd by ZeldA on wildSwan
thats not me, I'm ZeLdA,
the other one has no capitol L..
Remember that,
thanks
..***9829;

Last edited by ¿Tease?; 07-17-2008 at 12:56.
¿Tease? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 12:51   #15
ZilvisP
I see you!

ZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond reputeZilvisP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZilvisP Send a message via Skype™ to ZilvisP
I would say maximum 4 clients would be great instead of 2.

my PC cant handle more than 4 xD but still 2 clients is not enought!!

Quote:
[Whisper]kai7 speaks to MofTaRY: i dint know egyptian ppl are ***s. i really hate ***s
[Whisper]kai7 speaks to MofTaRY:will *** ppl go to hell? i think they will. what do u think?
Play Fair Long Live!

Server: Dreams>Dream

hollly >> Tro-Tro-Tro: 130-130-131 (working on it)
Remis >> Tro-Archer: 120-130 (My favorite )
SuckItON >> Tro-War-Wat: 130-130-131 (working to 135)

All hail ME! :P
ZilvisP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: