Old 09-20-2010, 11:50   #1
Tickerson

Tickerson is on a distinguished road
Before you pay for CP...

In response to MANY emails to customer support, I have received ZERO help on any of my issues.

It would be wise for players (potential customers) to check out the Better Business Bureau (BBB)'s rating. The short rating: F

The long taken from the site:

Complainants allege the company attempts to compel players to purchase "Dragonballs," on their free play website. Some complainants allege they are billed for Dragonballs" which they did not order. Players complain that the company blocks access to players for invalid reasons, or if they refuse to pay charges billed for "Dragonballs." Other complainants report that the company added a bug to their game to catch "botters." Players complain that botters catch innocent characters placing them in bot jail unless or until the player purchases "dragonballs," that are required for jail release. Many players report the company fails to respond to emails, or fails to resolve players concerns with hackers, or other online playing complications. The company responds to most complaints by reminding complainants to read the "player terms and conditions, or by providing an email address for customer service. Some complaints are unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate.

Players that have been mistreated as I have, I urge to go ahead and file your complaints to the BBB. I wish I had seen this sooner.

http://los-angeles.bbb.org/Business-...-Inc-100013117
Tickerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 12:24   #2
Costi

Costi has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond repute
nothing new
Costi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 13:36   #3
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickerson View Post
In response to MANY emails to customer support, I have received ZERO help on any of my issues.

It would be wise for players (potential customers) to check out the Better Business Bureau (BBB)'s rating. The short rating: F

The long taken from the site:

Complainants allege the company attempts to compel players to purchase "Dragonballs," on their free play website. Some complainants allege they are billed for Dragonballs" which they did not order. Players complain that the company blocks access to players for invalid reasons, or if they refuse to pay charges billed for "Dragonballs." Other complainants report that the company added a bug to their game to catch "botters." Players complain that botters catch innocent characters placing them in bot jail unless or until the player purchases "dragonballs," that are required for jail release. Many players report the company fails to respond to emails, or fails to resolve players concerns with hackers, or other online playing complications. The company responds to most complaints by reminding complainants to read the "player terms and conditions, or by providing an email address for customer service. Some complaints are unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate.

Players that have been mistreated as I have, I urge to go ahead and file your complaints to the BBB. I wish I had seen this sooner.

http://los-angeles.bbb.org/Business-...-Inc-100013117
You can also look at the number of people that BBB has actually helped.... 2/88 so don't get yer hopes up Thier low rating is basically cause they told BBB they don't care what they think, but hey never hurts to try
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: