Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 13:49   #1
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
mining has began!

Me plus a handfull fo people already started minind towards the 2k silver ores for the future house upgrades. So i'ma make thsi thread about mining for teh new houses :]


Found perm stone while mining today too, awsome ;p.
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:03   #2
blackjoker205
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 324
blackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Me plus a handfull fo people already started minind towards the 2k silver ores for the future house upgrades. So i'ma make thsi thread about mining for teh new houses :]


Found perm stone while mining today too, awsome ;p.
omfg i only find gems D:
__________________
130 (archer) 131! (warrior) 122(trojan)
currently lvling

super fan +5 1000 prog
super tower +5 1socket
ref 1 sdg +3 ears
uni sdg +3 -1 neck
elite heavyring +4 1socket/super +3 sdg
super +6 club lvl115 2sdg
super +5 sdg armor
super 1 socket +4
super +4,+6 sdg sdg blade
blackjoker205 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:08   #3
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjoker205 View Post
omfg i only find gems D:
Thats what i thought. But got 2 +1 stones, and 1 perm stone minder, thats on about 100 ores, what woudl i get teh other 1900? xD (not to mention the 1k gold ores)
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:12   #4
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Me plus a handfull fo people already started minind towards the 2k silver ores for the future house upgrades. So i'ma make thsi thread about mining for teh new houses :]


Found perm stone while mining today too, awsome ;p.
Thier making new upgrades for house? How is it going to be different?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:14   #5
Costi
Registered User
 
Costi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Romania
Posts: 227
Costi has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Thier making new upgrades for house? How is it going to be different?
It's like that house from the tower quest, where is that guy who wants that spear.
Costi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:25   #6
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costi View Post
It's like that house from the tower quest, where is that guy who wants that spear.
useless then.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:31   #7
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh
 
Jerri~v.2.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Posts: 3,398
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like offline TG. I wonder if it allows more item boxes, though.
__________________
Sapphire/Emerald:
Ananta~2.0 ~ [Ninja-Warrior-Fire][130-130-140][Potency: 329(337)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Jerri~v.2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:36   #8
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺
 
randeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: under ur bed, waiting for u to go to sleep *wink*
Posts: 8,689
randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
WITH TRAINING POLES ? AWESOME. wait, don't need those nowadays, useless.

but would be nice if they added a mine to it so u could mine in ur house ;o and PK mode would make it funner. training nix on guards in friends houses used to be gud times and chatfulness. now its like HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? V_V; im stoned so ill shut up naow <3
__________________
fail
vote yes
co 3.0 lol

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:46   #9
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Thier making new upgrades for house? How is it going to be different?
to lvl 3, 2k silver ores. to lvl 4 1k gold ores. no idea what is extra, they did have a poll, so could be pk, more items boxes ir mini tg. Will ahve something extra im sure. atleast i got mah 5 chistmas trees, lvl4+ 5 old school chiristmas trees=win
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 15:25   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
to lvl 3, 2k silver ores. to lvl 4 1k gold ores. no idea what is extra, they did have a poll, so could be pk, more items boxes ir mini tg. Will ahve something extra im sure. atleast i got mah 5 chistmas trees, lvl4+ 5 old school chiristmas trees=win
PET DRAGON! Now.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 15:27   #11
Hellfire-demon
Pirate
 
Hellfire-demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In thee ports o' Holland
Posts: 4,705
Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
PET DRAGON! Now.
Pet dragon later. Now i want a pet human that can slave minw for me 2k silver ores, and 1k gold ores.
__________________
Retired.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 15:31   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Pet dragon later. Now i want a pet human that can slave minw for me 2k silver ores, and 1k gold ores.
They will ask a db for that.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 15:34   #13
TheChampion
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: antwerb
Posts: 2,170
TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Watch them put the permits in the next shopping rush.

Great news! Thanks to advances in building materials and engineering, now you can upgrade your house to a Class 3, or even Class 4 home! So, if you're one of those people who just can't bear to have the same old house, or maybe you just need a little more room for a new family, this is the thing for you! Just check the steps and requirements, below!

Did Egy's flood the mines yet?!

Last edited by TheChampion; 09-13-2010 at 15:37.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 15:37   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
Lol, watch them put the permits in the next shopping rush.
There was a 30% chance of them thinking of that on their own. After this post, it got to 70% chance they will think about it.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 15:38   #15
TheChampion
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: antwerb
Posts: 2,170
TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
There was a 30% chance of them thinking of that on their own. After this post, it got to 70% chance they will think about it.
Ah come on now, even I wouldn't buy that crap...
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59.