Old 12-09-2011, 18:23   #1
Bl4ckFyer

Bl4ckFyer is on a distinguished road
Old/New Returning player

Hi there, I'm an old CO player returning after 4 years, Back then i was a fire tao and i always wanted to go Water>Tro>Fire, It was always the best option, Now i hear Ninja>War>Fire is a better option, I really want to get back into this game and achieve all the things i couldn't before. Please direct me to the right path and also, Is the level limit raised from 130 now?

Thank you.
Bl4ckFyer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2011, 08:31   #2
KatyMiras

KatyMiras is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KatyMiras Send a message via MSN to KatyMiras Send a message via Yahoo to KatyMiras
Hi Fyer! Welcome here. Nice to meet you. This is Katy. I just joined here in this awesome forum and pretty excited now..
Cheers!
Old 12-22-2011, 16:27   #3
DLinDebt
OnTheMark

DLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DLinDebt Send a message via Yahoo to DLinDebt Send a message via Skype™ to DLinDebt
You might want to check on the website to update yourself with all the changes they have made to the characters.Combinations before are not the same as they are now.A lot i know are going archer trojan archer...some go with trojan ninja trojan in order to get a trojan with fog i think.Its best to to read up on the site to see what you gain from each combo.Also take note...they now have reincarnation which is available after you 2nd reborn and reach lvl 110 i think it is.Oh and max lvl is now 140 which takes awhile to reach but it is well worth the wait Sorry i cant be more helpfull as i was away for almost 3 years also and have really got left behind. Good luck to you and i hope you have fun playing.As a returning player you may want to check this out http://contest.co.91.com/huntdownheros/index.php

Log in under the button Returning Players and claim any gift you may have there.Trust me its well worth it.That goes for any account you have that you are active on again.Hope this helps you

Last edited by DLinDebt; 12-22-2011 at 16:33.
DLinDebt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: